First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Barry

Tazewell, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Who is the cheif of police in cedar bluff?
Kelly

Tazewell, VA

#2 Nov 11, 2008
William Pucket
Rainbow

Tazewell, VA

#3 Nov 11, 2008
I heard something very interesting about the police chief in Cedar Bluff, anyone else hear anything?
Dennis

Tazewell, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2008
William Puckett is the Chief in Richlands, Mike Mosley is the Chief in Cedar Bluff.
Tammy

Tazewell, VA

#5 Nov 14, 2008
Is officer mosley still married, gay or what?
Dennis wrote:
William Puckett is the Chief in Richlands, Mike Mosley is the Chief in Cedar Bluff.
peace and love

Bluff City, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2008
Ill answer that: Officer Mosley is still married and has 2 beautiful children!!!
Tammy

Tazewell, VA

#7 Nov 14, 2008
Has he stopped meeting guys off the internet?
peace and love wrote:
Ill answer that: Officer Mosley is still married and has 2 beautiful children!!!
Scott

Tazewell, VA

#8 Nov 15, 2008
It appears someone else is in denial.
peace and love wrote:
Joe Bob

Tazewell, VA

#9 Nov 15, 2008
This has been going on for years now. He's not going to stop. Everyone would be very shocked to know what I know. Why does the town govt not do something?
Tammy wrote:
Has he stopped meeting guys off the internet?
<quoted text>
Gail

Tazewell, VA

#10 Nov 15, 2008
It's not the governments business what he does as long as it's not on the job.
Joe Bob wrote:
This has been going on for years now. He's not going to stop. Everyone would be very shocked to know what I know. Why does the town govt not do something?
<quoted text>
Rev

Tazewell, VA

#11 Nov 16, 2008
First of all, it is the towns business. He is appointed by the counsel at the will and pleasure , adultry would be something the town would have interest. If he chooses to live the homosexual life style then he doesnt need to be married. This life style only leads to long term problems. Our world is ending right before our eyes. Everyone needs to pray and not play. Have a blessed day.

Gail wrote:
It's not the governments business what he does as long as it's not on the job.
<quoted text>
dirty bird

Richlands, VA

#12 Nov 19, 2008
I would be more worried about his salary as a tax payer than whether he takes it in the rear
Gary

Tazewell, VA

#13 Nov 20, 2008
I would say the salary is not much above minimum wage, not something worth putting your life in danger 24/7
dirty bird wrote:
I would be more worried about his salary as a tax payer than whether he takes it in the rear
dirty bird

Richlands, VA

#14 Nov 20, 2008
Gary wrote:
I would say the salary is not much above minimum wage, not something worth putting your life in danger 24/7
<quoted text>
ahh the Chief of Police in Cedar bluff I believe makes over 50,000 a year ... pretty good salary
Gary

Tazewell, VA

#15 Nov 21, 2008
There's no way a small town like cedar bluff is paying the chief over $50,000. If that's tru, who is he sleeping with? That's just insane!
Jerry

Tazewell, VA

#16 Nov 21, 2008
Why does Cedar Bluff have crossing guards if they pay this high salary to the chief, let him get out of the office and wave his arms.
Leo

Tazewell, VA

#17 Nov 21, 2008
Why not cut his salary in half and put on another officer. That would make more sense. Over $50,000 salary a year for this small town is really sad. I think that's a salary for a city chief. Wake up voters!
dirty bird wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh the Chief of Police in Cedar bluff I believe makes over 50,000 a year ... pretty good salary
Greg

Tazewell, VA

#18 Nov 21, 2008
There's only one Chief of Police in this county who actually has the education to qualify for $50,000 or more. That would be Tazewell Police Chief Hieatt.
Godwilling

Waynesboro, VA

#19 Nov 25, 2008
God Bless all of our Police
GQM

Tazewell, VA

#20 Nov 26, 2008
Very interesting
peace and love wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libby Wright 4 hr Sissy 4
Richlands 6 hr Eternal truth 12
Helping others. 6 hr Eternal truth 6
Stephen Scott Pruitt 6 hr Eternal truth 41
Giovanni's Pizza in Richlands Va 7 hr Eternal truth 9
What's there to do here? 7 hr Eternal truth 16
deer rwt 7 hr Eternal truth 15

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance