Are You Stuck In a Verbally Abusive R...
NO LOVE

Moline, IL

#41 May 21, 2011
too who ever wrote:
this is so true. they say things then denial it. I have beed in a marriage that it wasn't just from him but from the whole family.My life has been nothing but people abusing me in one way or another.I feel as I'm bad news to myself.I just like to be happy for at least a little while before I die. i feel the same way as u do . i would just give ne thing to be happy
Try some meth.
wow

Richlands, VA

#42 May 21, 2011
sounds to me like yep wife and too who ever both need to leave there husbands if they make you so unhappy why dont you both leave them?
yep

Richlands, VA

#43 May 21, 2011
i think wow needs to shut tha f**K up if you want my opinion if my wife wants to leave me then thats what she wants to do but if she dont then she dont so you need to shut ur fu**ing mouth and go talk somebody eles into do doin something got it she will do what she wants to do until then shut ur fu**ing mouth bub if she does leave me maybe you will find about it on here and try ur chances so f**k off buddy
The wake up call

Richlands, VA

#44 May 22, 2011
One day my spouse is going to wake up from sleep walking. And I'm not going to be around. Sleep walking to me is self denial, & walking blinded.
When one has done all they can do, they have talked and talked. And have went to their last pitch effort, to make things work. And they just turn around, looking at you, like you have not done anything, that would help the marriage whatsoever. Then something needs to take place.

So honey when you read this, and find out who I am, I'm going to already be gone bye bye. Hope one day you will wake up from your sleep walking!
Stuck

Colonia, NJ

#45 Apr 3, 2012
Ive been with my husband for 4years And at first he was nice and now he's a different person he's always putting me down calling me the c word, stupid, the b word and ect. The last time we got into a big fight was 2 weeks ago and to be honest idk why we was fighting he got mad over something so small and there goes the yelling and naming calling he said I made him like that and he took my stuff and threw it in the living room I lock myself in the bath room to get my head together and he was banging real hard it felt like the door was gonna fall off he took my bank card and left me with no money he said that im trash and worthless and why I'm crying I'm not a baby to be crying so I got my stuff to leave and then he was nice and he was crying idk what to do anymore I just sit there and take the yelling but when I have a voice and stand up for myself he can't stand it he's also talking about my mom and dad and brother saying he's gonna break my brother jaw and my mom and dad r both the c word. I have a feeling that he's cheating on me I found texts from some girl but he said she gay. And I have no girl friends or guy friends cause he don't let me have any but yet he can have friends.
Haunted Heart

Clay, WV

#46 Apr 3, 2012
Stuck wrote:
Ive been with my husband for 4years And at first he was nice and now he's a different person he's always putting me down calling me the c word, stupid, the b word and ect. The last time we got into a big fight was 2 weeks ago and to be honest idk why we was fighting he got mad over something so small and there goes the yelling and naming calling he said I made him like that and he took my stuff and threw it in the living room I lock myself in the bath room to get my head together and he was banging real hard it felt like the door was gonna fall off he took my bank card and left me with no money he said that im trash and worthless and why I'm crying I'm not a baby to be crying so I got my stuff to leave and then he was nice and he was crying idk what to do anymore I just sit there and take the yelling but when I have a voice and stand up for myself he can't stand it he's also talking about my mom and dad and brother saying he's gonna break my brother jaw and my mom and dad r both the c word. I have a feeling that he's cheating on me I found texts from some girl but he said she gay. And I have no girl friends or guy friends cause he don't let me have any but yet he can have friends.
Your best bet is to catch this no good SOB gone and leave his no good abusive azz. If you are not messing around on him,and being good to him,and he does you this way,Leave is azz,file a DVP.I gusrntee you if hes served with a DVP and even comes near you,He will go to jail for some time. Dont ever think you are alone. They are groups out here to help abusive and battered women away from these varmits. Im sure if you get away from this NutCase,You could find someone that would love and appreciate you.Just dont be in a hurry,Check all the guys out that you may get interested in,to make sure they aint feeding you a big line of shyt.But the first thing you need to do is run,run,run like hell to get away from this varmit. As I said,they are several groups out there that will help you get into a home and get you a new life started.Think about it,If you need any help or have any questions,dont hesitate to ask.Im sure theres a few women on here that could help you a lot.You dont have to live in constant fear with a chickenshyt BULLY.I am a man myself,And theres nothing more that I hate is a overbearing coward bullying a woman.
KRS

Toronto, Canada

#47 Apr 11, 2012
I was verbally abused,to the point that the neighbours moved out because he would yell and scream at me so loud (lived in townhouse). I put human shit in his dinner one night and he was ill for weeks. That cured his verbal abuse towards me. Period!
Amber

United States

#48 Jun 29, 2012
Im in a abusive relationship . We have been together for a year and three months I was not a virgin when we met and the abuse started there. he told me I was unpure and didn't deserve happiness. tells me I'm stupid I'm a whore I'm a slut and I'm a bitch. I have no friends .... I axed him to stop calling me a slut and whore and a bitch and he stopped with the name but he still calls me a bitch. he promises to change maybe change for 3 days and were happy then it goes back to the same issue. I love him and I know I have to leave soon .. he has told me before that he pittys me. I have left him before and gave him the opportunity to be free but he switches on
Amber

United States

#49 Jun 29, 2012
Switches it on me and say he thought I loved him . So I come back cause I do .. I have told him before that he has an anger problem but he won't admit it. this is the person I wanted to marry this is the person who promised me better days . remember how I said he pitty me now I pity him the only reason I won't leave is because I know he needs help and he can do it on his own. he told me yesterday that all his ex's were more appreciative and considerate than me . the reason I haven't told anyone is because I keep thinking that 1 day he could change completely and I won't have to tell anyone . he has cheated on me and I forgave him like any loving woman would do but he supports he's cheating and tells me I have been with other men before him so it's fair
roy

North Tazewell, VA

#50 Jun 29, 2012
Amber wrote:
Switches it on me and say he thought I loved him . So I come back cause I do .. I have told him before that he has an anger problem but he won't admit it. this is the person I wanted to marry this is the person who promised me better days . remember how I said he pitty me now I pity him the only reason I won't leave is because I know he needs help and he can do it on his own. he told me yesterday that all his ex's were more appreciative and considerate than me . the reason I haven't told anyone is because I keep thinking that 1 day he could change completely and I won't have to tell anyone . he has cheated on me and I forgave him like any loving woman would do but he supports he's cheating and tells me I have been with other men before him so it's fair
you got to learn you cant fix stupid.
Amber

Plano, TX

#51 Jun 29, 2012
roy wrote:
<quoted text>you got to learn you cant fix stupid.
why do I feel like I need him ? Is it because ive been with him so long and weve built a bond ... I dont think I can leave :(
SoLow

Flat Rock, MI

#52 Sep 30, 2012
I am 50 and have been totally disabled now for 10 years from a progressive spine disease. The only family I have are 2 sons, 22 the other 31. my oldest came back to live with me and for the last 2 years we have been putting our money together to live and pay expenses. He could not live on his own with his income and it would be very difficult for me with mine as my 22w year old has medical problems and is in current treatment each month that runs close to 150.00 and he has no insurance. My oldest son has always had a problem with disrespecting me verbally, arguing, raising his voice and a lack of temper control. Thins have really gotten so much worse in the last few months. He refuses to ever admit he has a lack of control although he has kicked a hole in the wall, and at our last place punched holes in the walls. He affects my mood so terribly, and ruins almost every other day of the week by starting arguments with me or his brother. He is a complete controller and constantly is telling us how to drive, that I am laughing and talking too loud if we have company over, running us in the ground if we are on the computer, and on and on. He back talks me, mocks me and even told me night before last I could shove it up my ass...he apologized the next day. Tonight he got so upset because I said something to him about his attitude he told me I am delusional, in another world, and it is a curse to have a mother like me...all while yelling at 1am in the morning. I raised my sons completely by myself, and to be talked to like this has become unbearable. My other son sees it and knows the one acting like this has a problem, and has talked to him many times, but it is always put back off on me and how I 'frustrate' him. He will not listen to reason, talks over me, interrupts me, tells me I am playing the victim, etc. I've sadly heard it all before, 25 years before from their physically and verbally abusive father. He knows how to act and treat everyone else with respect and at his work and church everyone compliments me on what a fine job I did raising such a good son. I feel like I am stuck in a prison. The only 'plan' per say my younger son and I know to do is to try and endure this until my son can earn his degree - he starts school this upcoming Jan. So, we are looking at at least 2 years, 4 if he wants to get his bachelor degree. I don't know how to continue 'enduring' this type of treatment. I don't want to me talked to like this for 4 more years. We already live in income based apartments, but I still could not get the rent any lower than what it is now if i make my oldest leave and with my youngest medical treatment we could not afford to live. How to you survive when you get to the point it is affecting you physical and mental health?
For So Low

Bluefield, WV

#53 Oct 1, 2012
I would demand him to seek help immediatly. If he refuses,I would just tell him that you cant live with or under his conditions any longer.You dont deserve this. Theres nobody else would ever put up with this terrible treatment.Its nothing but him wanting to be in control.I would sit him down and explain to him that you are and cannot take his demanding and controlling bully ass actions any longer.If he dont agree with this,I would either move out or put him out.Whatever it takes to get away from this.You have a life,as same as he does. And if I was you,I wouldnt let anyone controll my life as hes doing to yours.Happiness is free,and everyone is entitled to it.
when

Abingdon, VA

#54 Oct 9, 2012
akljdf
michelle

UK

#55 Jan 10, 2013
I am happy to hear that all of u got out of the relationships. Everything from your stories is what I am going through. I am now officially isolated from family an friends. My wish now is that within 3 months I will be the one leaving for good. The rude comments, being told I'm a whore an having affairs is just too much. I have had my panties checked, bag, files an clothing for male odours. Death threats are classic and threats to come to the school where I teach. My prayer is to leave the relationship unharmed emotionally an physically. I never feel as if I am worthy or loved an evryone that he knows thinks that I am the crazy one. All arguments are my fault even his affairs. He says that I drove him to do it. He claims to love me yet treats me like trash. He says that if I leave then we both should die. I just want to get to the point where I have had enough.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#56 Jan 10, 2013
monica

San Angelo, TX

#57 Jan 11, 2013
VAR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in a Verbally Abusive Relationship now. And I'm getting smart remarks from my spouse, from time to time.

Im in a very verbally abusive relationship. It started with both physical and verbal abuse. Now its verbal and gosh words hurt. Sometimes id wish hed just hit me instead of the things he says. Two weeks ago he tore up sum of my babies baby pictures....that tore me up inside. Last night he called me every ugly name there was then he expects me to ignore it and hve sex with him. If i dont it gets worse. He doesnt allow me to use my phone, watch tv, use computer, my baby girl gets so scared when he acts like this. Its unbearable. But he controls everythng and i hve no one to help me even a little. I want friends..i want to b happy again.:(
Valerie

Port Republic, VA

#58 Jan 12, 2013
You pathetic bunch of loser milk cows aren't going to leave your man. If you were any kind of prize you wouldn't be stuck where you are. Most likely you deliberately got yourself knocked up and forced him to marry you in the first place. Now you've gained 100 pounds for every year you've been married. Having to live with the likes of you would drive any many crazy. You thrive on the sympathy of others with your whiny pity-potty poor-me sad-sack stories. If you actually got off your fat a$$ and left your man then you wouldn't have anything to complain about.
Walk Away

Natural Bridge, VA

#59 Jan 12, 2013
Ladies, the best thing any of you can do for yourself is walk away from him. Get out, get a job, learn to stand on your own two feet. Needing someone else is the worst thing anyone can do.

Turn your heart to stone and hold your head up high. Never love a man who treats you like $hit. Let some filthy trashy skank love him because that's all he deserves. You're better than that.

Don't wait on a man to change. They don't. If they do, it's only for a week or so and then you're back to the same old crap. Just getting your hopes up for nothing.

If you work, get out and support yourself. You will be happier. If you don't work, get out and get a job. Gradually stash back a little money over time. Stay with someone until you find your own place. From the day you leave forward, never speak to him again. If he's hitting you, seek help from an organization that helps with domestic violence.

If you have kids, he will threaten to take them away from you or even to kill them. He doesn't have the balls. He will want to keep them around and healthy so he can get visitation, then he will get to aggravate you every other weekend while he's picking them up and bringing them back. They are a way to keep a connection with you and he knows that so, NO he is not going to kill your children.

He is not going to kill you either. After you leave, he will go out and meet some road wh0re and everywhere you go, you will "coincidentally" run into them. Then, before you know it, he will be getting married again and treating her the way he treated you.

You will come out the winner in the end, but I'm sorry, getting a job, supporting yourself and standing on your own two feet is a requirement for that. Anytime you need someone you are at THEIR mercy. Don't wait on a "better man" to come along so you can leave your husband and get with him. Same scenario, you NEED the new man, he will treat you the same way. The majority of men are this way to women who need them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#60 Jan 14, 2013
YOU FREAKIN' KNOW IT!! If I HEAR ONE MORE TIME from my man.."What's For Dinner"?.
.He will be wearing HIS FAV meal!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials still on lookout for missing hunter (Mar '14) 37 min Who Knows 17
Baby 1 hr Wow 2
Local Politics Do you approve of C.H. Wallace as Mayor? (Nov '11) 6 hr Saying 27
I'm screed devil worshippers gonna get us al 7 hr Devil 3
Chief of police 9 hr Crazy 18
Sheila Bandy 14 hr Old high school f... 29
corner mart (Mar '17) 15 hr No more from her 65

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages