CITIZEN

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
SATURDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 3RD, MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WENT GROCERY SHOPPING. WE HAD SPENT A LOT OF MONEY, AND HAD A LOT OF FROZEN FOOD AND DAIRY PRODUCTS. WE WERE ON OUR WAY HOME, TURNED THE CURVE AT DON KING'S AUTO DEALERSHIP, WHEN WE CAME UPON A LONG LINE OF TRAFFIC. WE SAW POLICE CAR LIGHTS FLASHING SO WE THOUGHT THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT OR A TRAFFIC CHECK. WE SAT THERE FELT LIKE FOREVER, THEN LIKE OTHERS WE TURNED AROUND AND TRIED TO GO IN ON THE OTHER END OF CEDAR BLUFF. THE ROAD WAS BLOCKED THERE TOO! THERE WAS A LADY WHO HAD AN ELDERLY PERSON WHO WAS AN HOUR LATE FOR HER MEDICATION AND HAD INCREASING PRESSURE ON HER EYES. WE FOUND OUT THAT THE POLICE HAD THE ROAD BLOCKED JUST FOR KIDS HAVING FUN AT THE CEDAR BLUFF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! HOW STUPID WAS THAT! TO BLOCK AN ENTIRE TWO LANE STREET AND ANOTHER ROAD JUST FOR THAT. SOME PEOPLE COULD HAVE HAD A REAL EMERGENCY, THEN WHAT? THE ROAD WAS BLOCKED FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES THAT WE KNOW OF. REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DID THIS WITHOUT WARNING PEOPLE FIRST. TRICK OR TREATING WAS NOT EVEN ON SATURDAY, IT WAS ON WEDNESDAY TO BEGIN WITH! WHERE WE WERE STOPPED WE COULD HAVE BEEN REAR ENDED! WHY BLOCK KENTUCKY TURNPIKE? THAT WAS STUPID AS WELL! BY THE TIME WE GOT HOME, WE HAD TO CARRY GROCERIES IN THE HOUSE IN THE POURING RAIN! IT WASN'T RAINING THE 30 MINUTES WE SAT THERE FOR NO GOOD REASON!
the man

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Oct 27, 2015
Why not just go back around 460 was that too hard to figure out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Mars is Ripping off Citizens! 27 min new place 4
Jared Mitchell 2 hr jAsper 1
Low life men 3 hr KRL 19
tommy peak 4 hr Cristina 15
Money preacher 9 hr no gods here RT 34
Drug roundup Buchanan County 15 hr Biker chic 1
Steven Scott Pruitt 20 hr Tina 9

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance