jack

Tazewell, VA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Sello
scooby

Smartt, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Looks like this is a post gone sour. So much thought. Guess the person got writers cramp. Well while I'm here thought you would like to know I've been hanging with the best Auto Body Shop around. That's right you guessed it... Bandy Auto. These guys are hard workers and deserve your business...their work says it all..they do great body work..have a dependable wrecker service..and selll cars at affordable prices. Go see these awesome guys and telll them ole scoob sent ya.
Truth

Richlands, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2014
scooby wrote:
Looks like this is a post gone sour. So much thought. Guess the person got writers cramp. Well while I'm here thought you would like to know I've been hanging with the best Auto Body Shop around. That's right you guessed it... Bandy Auto. These guys are hard workers and deserve your business...their work says it all..they do great body work..have a dependable wrecker service..and selll cars at affordable prices. Go see these awesome guys and telll them ole scoob sent ya.
you piece of SHIT Bandy quit gettin on here boosting about yourself and your body shop everyone knows you suck yes your body shop sucks too
scooby

Richlands, VA

#4 Jan 5, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>you piece of SHIT Bandy quit gettin on here boosting about yourself and your body shop everyone knows you suck yes your body shop sucks too
Hey pal I don't take kindly to you sneaking on my post dissing my best buddy. Sounds like your with the Jealous Body Shops Around Gang. Why don't you open your eyes up and look you can plainly see by their workt hey are just awesome...great...those boys never sit down they are always trying to please their customers. So Bandy Auto Keep up the good work. Don't listen to those kind of people they are just jealous. Hey have you guys seen Shag...
curious

Richlands, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2014
jack wrote:
Sello
Are you referring to the one and only handsome, got it going, and well to do Jack..single..need I say more...rich..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedar Bluff Town Manager 20 min No wonder 4
Ashley Brown InTowm 2 hr Sure 21
donna street (Nov '09) 5 hr donna street 31
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 10 hr Phillip 132
Jennifer Davis 13 hr Just saying 3
Who thinks this site needs to be called the "Pr... (May '10) 14 hr Crackingup 59
David Eaton Tue Puke 1

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages