Mary Jane

Manassas, VA

#125 Dec 8, 2012
Don't know the title, but searching for a P Buckley Moss done of the Washburn Children's Home in Mpls MN. Building to the rear and 3 young girls hiding behind a tree. Probably from the 1980's. Appreciate any help
JjS

Roanoke, VA

#126 Dec 21, 2012
Gingers Hang-Up wrote:
We have over 260 unframed rare moss prints! I know I'm not local but send me a messge if their is anything in particular you're looking for. If I have it, I'll send you a picture!
gingershangup@aol.com
<quoted text>
Do you have either "Andrew" print or the "Henry" print?
thanks
Patty

Oxford, AL

#128 Jan 14, 2013
I am looking for Wayside Inn.
phawkins4@charter.net
J Izaguirre

Edgewater, MD

#129 Jan 14, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.
Thanks,
Yes, I have a beautiful Moss of Yates Cider Mill, beautifully profesionally fram
Kathi

Bedford, TX

#130 Jan 19, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.
Thanks,
I have a rare print of Winter Majesty,it is 46x30,it is 87 of 1000.IT IS FRAMED AND IN EXCELLENT COND. iT IS SIGNED AND AUTOGRAPHED.If intrested please e-mail me at Dragonflywings6@aol.com
Lori Czerwinski

Otis, OR

#131 Jan 20, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
If you are still looking for PBuckley Moss prints I have some they are from the 1980's I have 20 prints to sell. So please let me know.
Thank you for your time
Lori Czerwinski
Brattylp@gmail.com
Kay

Los Angeles, CA

#132 Feb 4, 2013
I have the lithograph "Family Winter" to sell. It is framed and hand-signed to Kay. Contact kayyaks@gmail.com in Palmdale,Ca.,if interested
Debbie Brissey

Mediapolis, IA

#133 Feb 12, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
Are you still looking for prints?
25freeshipping

Mocksville, NC

#135 Feb 19, 2013
I have a signed and numbered print of 'Octagon Ride'- it is in pristine condition in the original cardboard backing w/ plastic - it's the print only - if you are interested you can contact me thru my eBay store 25freeshipping - I am going to be listing it soon - thanks Mary Ann
Chester Powell

Waynesboro, VA

#136 Feb 19, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
Yes i do its 30 years old... You can email me at chesterpowell15@yahoo.com
Chester Powell

Waynesboro, VA

#137 Feb 19, 2013
Debbie Brissey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still looking for prints?
Yews i do its in great condition... chesterpowell15gmail.com sorry for the yahoo email...
julie

Richmond, VA

#138 Mar 7, 2013
I have 20 or more framed prints to sell.
Please contact me at wingfieldsg1@verizon.net if you are interested in purchasing them.
p buckley print holder

Janesville, WI

#139 Mar 19, 2013
Have many p Buckley prints signed and framed on market. E-mail blakeh608@gmail.com for more info if interested
Shelly LeFils

Windermere, FL

#140 Apr 6, 2013
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
We're you still looking for P Buckley Moss prints to buy? My mom has several framed in Mint condition to sell?
mike

Antioch, CA

#141 Apr 7, 2013
trying to identify my 1986 print of a woman walking with a boy hiding or following behind her holing his right hand to both hers and his left holding a pail with 3 black cats thanks
Sandy

Saginaw, MI

#142 Apr 16, 2013
Did you ever find the Moss print 'Love and Marriage'? My son is getting married at the Montague Inn this summer and I would like to find a print.
Deb Hales wrote:
I am trying to find a few P. Buckley Moss prints referencing places in MI:
Love & Marriage - The Montegue Inn
Michigan Memories
The Grand Hotel
Skating at the Bridge - Frankenmuth
Octagon Ride - Frankenmuth
Old Mackinaw Point Light
Does anyone have these that they would like to sell and if so what would they cost?
jeremy roy

Miamisburg, OH

#143 May 3, 2013
I have a Moss print that I have never seen before and cant find any info on. It is of a "Ship Harbor". If you are interested or have any info for me then please email me. roy.jeremy702@gmail.com Thanks
Je Rita

Iowa City, IA

#145 May 4, 2013
I am looking for a rare print called cabin in the woods. Please contact me at bwhitman@netins.net
Beverly

Chatsworth, GA

#146 May 6, 2013
I have 4 P Buckley's to sell. All are sod out, pristine condition, framed. Winter's Landscape, Winter at Mabry's Mill, Teacher's Day, Ponce De Leon Inlet Lighthouse. Will sell separately.
tburke99

Olney, MD

#148 May 24, 2013
I have ONE Watercolor (being cataloged by Museum and one of a kind - 1990), TWO Etchings (both editions of 99) and ONE silkscreen (edition of 90). I have a bunch of the 1000 edition prints, but I think you'd be better off with ONE of a kind and LOW edition prints. My email is todd.m.burke@verizon.net. I'm outside of DC, so shipping or delivery is available for right condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Tazewell girls so much hotter than Rich... 59 min funny 87
Fools & Blind ! ( Church ) 1 hr Truth Speaker 47
i will ask again 1 hr BigWowwie 9
bad sex (Jul '12) 9 hr hhhmm 81
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jake 1,361
Chante talks big, but not as big as: 13 hr KallMeKarma 4
Is Jarrod Wright dating a man? 16 hr Randi 0
Cedar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Cedar Bluff Jobs

Cedar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cedar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cedar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]