Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Hello,

Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.

Thanks,
Really

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Framworks plus in princeton sales P. Buckely and even has appearances from her sometimes. It is also a nice place to buy art supplies and frames of course.
moss owner

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Frameworks is definitely a great place to go. You can also go to the P. Buckley website and they have a listing of people who have pieces for sale. There is also a place for you to add pieces that you would like to purchase. This website reaches out to all Moss Society members and others as well. Check it out!!

http://www.pbuckleymoss.com/
moss finder

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

hey, thanks for the replies I didn't know if I would get any on this topic. I've bought prints from the moss website and alot of prints from ebay, I was just hoping that someone local would have some they no longer cared for. There are several "rare" prints that I want and can't find I had the hope of finding them locally.

Thanks for the info!
moss fan

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Are there any particular ones that you are looking for?
Chris

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

I have the following rare prints for sale for anyone interested.
"Love and Marriage" (1992)
"Hurrah!" (1982)
"Annie ans Teddy" (1986)
"Lindsay Lamb" (1987)
"Becky" (1983)
"The Girls" (1986)
"Our Christmas Friend" (1999)
"Safe Haven" (1994)
All are signed and numbered. Price negotiable.
Contact sspp_15@yahoo.com
prettyprincess

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

not familiar with the artiast you are talking about but you may want to try goodwill.com and if they dont have what you are looking for see if they have any contact info and you may be able to tell them what you are looking for and they can alert the stores to keep an eye out for it.alot of times the stores wont know what they really have and they just get rid of it.
Jturyn

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

I have several P Buckley framed and signed. jturyn@gmail.com
Tom Willeman

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.
Thanks,
I Have A Complete Collection Of Charter Member Only Prints 1987 Thru 2009 Also A Complete Set Of Chater Member Renewal Brooches Which Includes 5- 10-15-20 Year Pins PLease Contact For Price If Intrested. twilleman0@gmail.com
Gingers Hang-Up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

We have over 260 unframed rare moss prints! I know I'm not local but send me a messge if their is anything in particular you're looking for. If I have it, I'll send you a picture!
gingershangup@aol.com
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
Pat

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

I have a 1982 print called "Two on a Swing." You can see a picture of it on the moss web site at

http://p-buckley-moss.com/Merchant2/merchant....

Print dimensions are approximately 8" x 16"; frame dimensions are approximately 15" x 23". I'll gladly sell it for $175 plus $20 shipping (I'm in Birmingham, AL). PayPal preferred. Contact pwilens0354@charter.net
kim

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

I have a framed copy of P. Buckley Moss' Prairie Family print, numbered, that I would like to sell. Please let me know if you are interested, thanks!
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
kim

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

I have a framed copy of P. Buckley Moss' Prairie Family print that I would like to sell. Please email me at orthner@cox.net if you are interested, thanks!
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

I have 2 P. Buckley items I am looking to sell. The first is a plate titled "Hello Grandpa" and the second is a signed and framed print, The Night Before Christmas. If interested, please respond to skistuff@rochester.rr.com
adfasdfasdf

Cedar Bluff, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

asdfasdfas
Peggy

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

moss finder wrote:
hey, thanks for the replies I didn't know if I would get any on this topic. I've bought prints from the moss website and alot of prints from ebay, I was just hoping that someone local would have some they no longer cared for. There are several "rare" prints that I want and can't find I had the hope of finding them locally.
Thanks for the info!
I have 8 Moss prints for sale from the 80's. All are signed, dated, matted, and framed. Brothers, Christmas Dance, Everything Nice, Red Umbrellas, Country Wedding, Wedding Joy, Cousins, To Each Other. email me if you would like pictures to reising.peggy@mac.com
ame

Bettendorf, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
I have three framed P Buckley Moss :
- The John Deere Boy #642 of 1000
- Living History Memories #488 of 1000
- Famous Fours #463 of 1000

Email for more info or for pictures : ame626895@mchsi.com
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
I have a framed, matted, signed, and numbered "Night Before Christmas" Email for pictures. skistuff@rochester.rr.com
beth jackson

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

I have a signed print of "Dashing Through the Snow" that is beautifully framed and signed. Email if interested. b_jackson@comcast.net
John Johnston

Centerville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
I have 2 professionally framed. "Dashing through the snow" and Christmas Joy" Email me if interested and we can talk. john50049@gmail.com They are in perfect shape and are beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of174
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cedar Bluff Discussions

Search the Cedar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
do men like plus sized women? (Mar '12) 45 min dan hallen 342
baby found on railroad tracks 46 min spider man 9
Chloe Elise Deel 1 hr Family 8
Dennis Taylor 1 hr Wondering 1
sexy lady walking 4 hr OMG 10
Taylr Lauren Perkins 5 hr Bubba 8
Loretta White (Aug '09) 8 hr it is I 2
•••
•••