Isn't he in jail?
well

Cameron, NC

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Yea but who wants to know
aha

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2013
yep i know him real well, where he's at is no-one bizness. if he wanted you to know him or know about him he would tell you or let you know.
death

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I was just hearing that some girl messed him over and that they dropped one charge in em that y I asked
yep

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2013
girls mom got him for underage shit but he did it and continued to. did it with more than one underage. technically he didnt care now it bit him in the *ss.
XXX

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
yep wrote:
girls mom got him for underage shit but he did it and continued to. did it with more than one underage. technically he didnt care now it bit him in the *ss.
Yea girls mom is some mom...she let all ages come stay with her "little girl." She helped provide some of the entertainment...as in the alcohol that she provided to any kid that wanted to come to her house. And sorry to tell you little brat...yes Jeremy cares. It was her that wanted half of Honaker seeing as she was telling everyone that she was 17 and 18 years old. Kids need to act like kids and quit trying to wear all the trashy clothes and grow up too fast. That's where all the drama comes from.
nastywhoresneedc ondoms

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
well i agree XXX, but if jeremy had cared he would have listened to me and all of his friends to leave this "slutty-acting" girl alone. i tryed to tell him cuz he was one of my closest friends, i hate it happened to him, but hopefully he will come out on top and get this crap behind him. and yes everyone does need to know how the mom and daughter both were. beware people! too many kids lieing and then setting people up to get in trouble, seen it before, seeing it now. ask for sum I.D. or something. any child over 8 yr.s of age has to legally carry an I.D. issued by the dmv now anyways.the mom needs locked up for helping with the sh*t and allowing her "little girl" to act like a "slut". sorry but its the truth. parents let their children by with too much these days trying to hard to be their best friend instead of role model and laying down the law to them. any parent in their right mind would never allow this. i myself dont have kids, but if my child ever did this even without me having knowledge and i found out, there would be dire and severe consequences! they'd be f*cked if people still lived by the old ways. the elders had no problem with beating azz and never thought twice about making their children walk that fine straight line. wish it was the same now, maybe kids would have respect for others and themselves.
yep

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2013
in the future this "little girl" will not be proud when she has children as an adolescent or when she lost her virginity. its a shame girls dont treasure that like they used to. makes me ashamed of my gender honestly.
death

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Agreed
Toyota

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Didnt that girls parents get charged too? It's on the circuit court website.
well

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Yea they Did. They keep putting his court day off this makes twice they done that
XXX

Ashburn, VA

#17 Mar 7, 2013
No doubt "nasty" he should have listened to a lot of people but listened to teenage thoughts first. But I only wish that they would take care of the mom. Dad plead guilty to 5 of his 17 counts but mom isn't gutsy enough to own up to the first count. This "little girl" thinks that she is out of the woods with this...but the past has a way of coming out in the future. What's she going to do when in the future she has a girl that actually does get what she's accusing Jeremy of. It's not going to be a laugh it off matter. More so than that what will happen if this actually happens to her and she won't have any one behind her because they know that Jeremy was innocent so why not the now person. This is just a very cruel thing to charge Jeremy with and ruin his life when she is the one that wanted to feel popular or what ever. One of these days she will have to grow up and so will her so called mother. Many kids lives have been ruined from this type of thing and I just hope Jeremy never gives up trying to prove that he is innocent.
bill

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
They was suppose to take the change on Jeremy invoving her off so I think he got underage drinking and stuff like that now idk
Heather

Cedar Bluff, VA

#19 Mar 10, 2013
They have finally given a crappy sentance for him. Even though they should have been locked up for years they knocked all jail off to 5 years probation. He didn't get shit. Both parents should be locked up. The girl should be in juvey and Jeremy shouldn't be in this situation. He trusted a slut and her pathetic excuse of a mom. My kids sure as hell won't be drunken trash as long as their under my roof. What kids do when they leave home you can't control, but a kid that's 12 ya sure can and lettin them dress skanky and helpin them lie about their age shows your a mom that aint worth shit. Makes me wonder about the people in the world today. I wish it was like the old days when crap like this didn't happen. I'm only 20 and I have 2 kids, who I would love to raise in a good world. Today it ain't possible, you can't punish a kid and all these other parents wanna be like them and ruin your kids along with theirs. It's pathetic. If Jeremy has not contacted you or one of his family members the he obviously doesn't want you to know where he is or what's goin on with him. If you were an actual friend of his then you would already be askin family how he is or for his address so you could talk to him.
steven

Roanoke, VA

#20 Mar 10, 2013
What did Jeremy get

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 21 min Arizona Sucks 67
Who is he 7 hr answer 4
Town 7 hr Drt 1
People in the hood Jun 23 hoodlum 10
Carolyn ward tyler!!! (May '15) Jun 19 Mmmm 26
Drama of RHS? haha! (Dec '13) Jun 19 ha ha 5
Search for Eric Smith Jun 6 IN Christ Name 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages