Curious

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Does anyone know this Smith guy? I've heard alot about him.I've seen him a few times and he is dressed up with so many army medals,I've also heard he owns Midway Grocery up somewhere around Wardell. He looks so young.HE is so decorated ,plus owns his own store,I"m just amazed.Would love to meet and talk to him...
someone

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
He is on facebook look him up, he lives out paintlick, about owning Midway i don't know that but he is a super nice guy.
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know this Smith guy? I've heard alot about him.I've seen him a few times and he is dressed up with so many army medals,I've also heard he owns Midway Grocery up somewhere around Wardell. He looks so young.HE is so decorated ,plus owns his own store,I"m just amazed.Would love to meet and talk to him...
wrong

Richlands, VA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
He does not own Midway Grocery and never has! He is far from young and you need to get your head checked
omg

Abingdon, VA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Curious wrote:
LOL
Concerned friend

Alexandria, VA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Craig is a very nice man and an assets to the community, and his name should of NEVER hit this trash site, even thou nothing bad has been said YET, I am sure there will be one. He is a married man with beautiful wife and children so out of RESPECT for his family and kids lets end it now before it does get blowed out of context. Thanks !
know

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Nov 27, 2012
retired military,they make sure they have medals so they can look go in the parades
WTF

Cedar Bluff, VA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
And they should do that Know!
WTF

Richlands, VA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
know wrote:
retired military,they make sure they have medals so they can look go in the parades
They dont GIVE THEM MEDALS they earn them jackass!!!
know

Silver Spring, MD

#9 Nov 27, 2012
they should give you one for being the biggest asshole.you earned that.he is a good guy let this rest and go away
WOW

Cedar Bluff, VA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
If you're so amazed with him,why don't you pick up the phone book and call him? I know him and he does not own a store. I'm a veteran and to someone,they don't give us medals,we earn them and absolutley deserve them. As far as the medals he wears,none of my business. So,I'm assuming lady,it's pretty easy to meet someone without getting a bunch of lunatics involved.
Unreal

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Just bored and looking on this stupid site and what do I see? Are you peaple for real? Craig does'nt own any store and not even a so-called part owner. He's not highly decorated with medals,he was an NG recruiter, he's never been out of the states.He's a wanna be and a huge flirt with women. Maybe thats why this woman is intrested.He did'nt earn all those medals. Maybe he has some sort of problem, I dont know. Now I know I'm making peaple mad but this is the truth of it. I'm not going to call anything, but he sure can tell some big ones.
John Doe

Dayton, OH

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Unreal wrote:
Just bored and looking on this stupid site and what do I see? Are you peaple for real? Craig does'nt own any store and not even a so-called part owner. He's not highly decorated with medals,he was an NG recruiter, he's never been out of the states.He's a wanna be and a huge flirt with women. Maybe thats why this woman is intrested.He did'nt earn all those medals. Maybe he has some sort of problem, I dont know. Now I know I'm making peaple mad but this is the truth of it. I'm not going to call anything, but he sure can tell some big ones.
He does have a wife and 2 children,
Craig Smith

Richlands, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
I have something to say to Unreal I'm not ashamed of putting my name on this I have earned everything I wear on my uniform and I was active duty for 7 years if you want to see my pape work or my DD214 I will show you You are just a want-to-be If you have any question come see me and I will set you stright
debby

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
know wrote:
you dumb as he earned those medals,its not something he went to a store and bought,if you served your country as he has you would know,you are a punk .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hokie Football 2 hr beamer ball 4
Ryder Richardson 3 hr For real 3
Michael Millers baby? 5 hr Truestory 1
Aaron Mullins beaten down outside Walmart! 7 hr Curious 2
Alisha Osborne/Dye (Jul '09) 7 hr who cares 6
Sadly 8 hr Jennifer 9
Man found on sidewalk at grants supermarket 8 hr Jennifer 6
•••
•••
•••