whats wrong with people from jewell ridge

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curiouse

Changewater, NJ

#1 Nov 21, 2012
i have always wondered
hmmmm

Glenelg, MD

#2 Nov 21, 2012
What's the deal with Jewell Ridge? Nothing wrong with people from there we just dont take no shit.
wth

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
There is nothing wrong with me and I'm from Jewell Ridge, and I know a lot of other people on this mountain that are good people, so do you wanna put some names out there?
the unknown

Castlewood, VA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
there is not a dam thing wrong with ppl on jewell ridge.they are very nice ppl
hardcore guy

Chilhowie, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Like the Kincaid boy that drives the silver truck he is cute but never with a girl
someone who KNOWS

New York, NY

#7 Dec 2, 2012
They are ALL inbred!!!! Bunch of RETARDS
LMAO

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Where the men are men and the sisters have their babies :p
someone who KNOWS

New York, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Exactly!!!!!
someone who KNOWS

New York, NY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Not only sisters having their babies,but daughters having their own 1/2 brothers & sisters...imagine this...mom tells little Charlie who his Daddy is....
Mom: Charlie i just wanted to tell you that im your mommy & your 1/2 sister...
Charlie: well hows that???
Mom:well little Charlie we have the same Daddy.
Charlie: No mom my pawpaw is your Daddy
Mom: yes Charlie your pawpaw is my Daddy,my uncle,my oldest brother etc
Charlie: oh i see now....I'm from Jewell Ridge...
why

Cartersville, GA

#11 Dec 3, 2012
why do u hate jewell ridge so bad
LOL

North Tazewell, VA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Tammy anyone know where she lives she does Adoption. What is she like? Heard shes a Blow Bag.
why

Cartersville, GA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
oops i mean the people
sick of bullcrap

Richlands, VA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
there is not a d@amn thing wrog with jewell ridge i grew up in the camp and if anything that mountain made me th redneck crazy country girl i am today an i'm not afraid to admit to that fact so if you want to bash someone that comes from jewell ridge so be it people are going to talk crap about you until the day you die an to the person that said only inbreeds come from up there honey it only must be your family that's inbread hillbilly looking freaks because nobody else has said a dang word bout it thanx have a nice day :)
LOL

North Tazewell, VA

#15 Dec 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
Tammy anyone know where she lives she does Adoption. What is she like? Heard shes a Blow Bag.
like to know
LMAO

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2012
sick of bullcrap wrote:
there is not a d@amn thing wrog with jewell ridge i grew up in the camp and if anything that mountain made me th redneck crazy country girl i am today an i'm not afraid to admit to that fact so if you want to bash someone that comes from jewell ridge so be it people are going to talk crap about you until the day you die an to the person that said only inbreeds come from up there honey it only must be your family that's inbread hillbilly looking freaks because nobody else has said a dang word bout it thanx have a nice day :)
I take it you didn't graduate high school, go tend to your litter and we won't bash your upbringing.
Have a nice day :)
hmmmmm

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Dec 6, 2012
I bet theres a bunch of Jewell Ridge ppl id like to see yall say that to their faces...lol
jewell ridge

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
I bet theres a bunch of Jewell Ridge ppl id like to see yall say that to their faces...lol
no shit I'd say it be last thing you say for a while because that mouth of you're be wired shut n I'd love to see it
Dan Hallen

Tazewell, VA

#19 Dec 6, 2012
The problem the person that started this has is they probably took a ass whipping in the camp. It used to be a tight nit nice little comunity . The people in the camp all looked out for each other. I wish the store and school had stayed open. I used to like the fireworks haven't been up there in many years. I did used to get car sick as a little kid when we would go up there to visit. That's bout the only bad thing I can say about that place.
Lmao

Richlands, VA

#20 Dec 7, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you didn't graduate high school, go tend to your litter and we won't bash your upbringing.
Have a nice day :)
...Where did you graduate from? I'm sure it didn't make you much more than a topix bashing troll, making fun of someone's home isn't called intelligent at all, which is what your trying to convince yourself of being...sorry,but, you fail, f n idiot!
yep

Grottoes, VA

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>...Where did you graduate from? I'm sure it didn't make you much more than a topix bashing troll, making fun of someone's home isn't called intelligent at all, which is what your trying to convince yourself of being...sorry,but, you fail, f n idiot!
Exactly! Obviously this person has some sort of inferiority complex to generalize people from a certain place as less than they are. You can only roll your eyes and take pity on someone that has such mean spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Richlands 1 hr Pop Pop 143
richlands high school principle 2 hr See 26
prayer request 3 hr eternal truth 31
Lisa Woolford? 9 hr tired 4
gate city vs richlands 9 hr David 19
Jasmine Price 9 hr ninny 26
Is Sami Barnes off her meds again? Sat Thomas Golden 0
Cedar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Cedar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cedar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cedar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:40 am PST