First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just so you

Richlands, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I have heard of being mean an dirty to people but to do folks the way they do an say your a god fearing person is just wrong. To lie on folks an cheap people want get you to heaven. They want be any liers in heaven not a one NO matter how much money they have. I would RATHER be POOR an do the right thing RATHER than cheat honest folks out of there money.
Curious

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I have shopped there for yrs. & spent a lot of $ there but I've decided after a situation I had last week with them I will take my business else where!
I know what you mean

Richlands, VA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I have spent alot of money there too in the past but the way they are an the way that place is run now its a same to go in there an give my hard worked out money to crooks an liers.The way that place is now it needs shut down an a honest person open a supply store.
eenlegs

New Hope, VA

#4 Mar 3, 2013
what store is ss supply store is it called Silver Spur at doran owned by the crook jonnie smith? what did he cheat you out of tell the whole story on him for all to see don't leave us in supspince aint he one of the good ole boys and a wantie be preacher?
I know what you mean

Richlands, VA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Yep thats the name of the store an the man.Less just say if him an his wife are going to heaven so am i.If you can lie on people an still say your a christain if thats what being a christain is i dont want it. GOD is a just GOD an a fair GOD not a lier an a cheater to take money out of hard working peoples pockets to line your own is wrong sell those broke down cars to people with kids knowing they will brake down in just a few day an stillwant to collect a car payment that WRONG.And those people they have working there have NOidea what they are doing they cant find anything you want there always on the phone when you go in there an act like it kills them to help you.THAT PLACE IS A JOKE.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 3, 2013
I know what you mean wrote:
Yep thats the name of the store an the man.Less just say if him an his wife are going to heaven so am i.If you can lie on people an still say your a christain if thats what being a christain is i dont want it. GOD is a just GOD an a fair GOD not a lier an a cheater to take money out of hard working peoples pockets to line your own is wrong sell those broke down cars to people with kids knowing they will brake down in just a few day an stillwant to collect a car payment that WRONG.And those people they have working there have NOidea what they are doing they cant find anything you want there always on the phone when you go in there an act like it kills them to help you.THAT PLACE IS A JOKE.
If you are to stupid to do the research then you deserve to be taken. It's a Business in business to remove your money from your pocket. Don't give so freely. Never buy the first thing you see.

Idiot
oh my

Hyattsville, MD

#7 Mar 4, 2013
typical swva preacher,raised by dad to mooch off the church,tax exempt of course.they also do not do business in the name of JESUS.a christian should be one seven days a week or he is not one at all.the new modern religion nowadays is preaching once saved do what you want you are etenally forgiven,im not too sure about that,but it does give them the license to sin.
just saying

Richlands, VA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
The New Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are to stupid to do the research then you deserve to be taken. It's a Business in business to remove your money from your pocket. Don't give so freely. Never buy the first thing you see.
Idiot
If you cant trust a preacher who can you trust.Makes you wonder dont it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>If you cant trust a preacher who can you trust.Makes you wonder dont it.
Never trust a preacher, They will steal you blind and screw every female member in your family.
ohmy

New Hope, VA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
aman to that brother keep preaching these so called preachers need to have the cover taken off him and them. look at COH that down in the hole a the Golf Course at Maxwell.
just saying

Richlands, VA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
I dont think there is very many REAL preachers around here any more.There all about money an making a name for them selfs.GREED. ONE OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS.
Read more

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
You people need to learn to read the bible more, you might learn something, they must be doing something right, god sure seams to be blessing them. And if you know so much why do you keep going back, it's not like someone's making you. He's only been in business for about 50 years. So maybe it's not him it's you. I've not saw one thing on here that he did wrong, lots have said he lied, what about? And his wife never comes out of her office what's she done other than try to collect money the IS owed to them. You people need to learn to pay your bills or learn to trade better. If you buy something you gotta pay for it.
Sounds to me like you want your cake and to eat it to!!!!!!
joemanly

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
what are you talking about READ MORE most crooks do good until they get caught
Read more

Tappahannock, VA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
joemanly wrote:
what are you talking about READ MORE most crooks do good until they get caught
Who's the crook and what are they gonna get caught it? I guess we're talking about people that won't pay there bills?
joemanly

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
really don't know I have read and reread your post along with all the others and you seem to imply th at just because someone calls themselves a christen that they can do and get away with anything. Am I correct in this being your veiw? you made a statement that all the people that posted their veiws on this thread was a crook and that they didn't pay their bills as you call them. do you have an all seeing eye or something thats let you know what happened if so please share this information with us. Most of us around here know these people so not much you say will change the minds of the ones that have had any dealing with the SS. So to make statements like only the ones that dealt there and complain are crooks is just plain BS on your uninformed part. I don't think that it has nothing to do with not paying your loans or store deths off. I think it has to do with as my father taught me plain dealing and telling the turth even if it hurts. and this is a trite that has been liken in this man for as long as he has been around here operating junk yards or stores and yes even churchs. so get up on your soap box and preach these things you say and call people crooks however if you arin't telling both sides most of us that read these post will make up our own minds and will not change our opinion of these people that this thread was started by or is about. post some fact is what I am saying.
Read more

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#16 Mar 28, 2013
joemanly wrote:
really don't know I have read and reread your post along with all the others and you seem to imply th at just because someone calls themselves a christen that they can do and get away with anything. Am I correct in this being your veiw? you made a statement that all the people that posted their veiws on this thread was a crook and that they didn't pay their bills as you call them. do you have an all seeing eye or something thats let you know what happened if so please share this information with us. Most of us around here know these people so not much you say will change the minds of the ones that have had any dealing with the SS. So to make statements like only the ones that dealt there and complain are crooks is just plain BS on your uninformed part. I don't think that it has nothing to do with not paying your loans or store deths off. I think it has to do with as my father taught me plain dealing and telling the turth even if it hurts. and this is a trite that has been liken in this man for as long as he has been around here operating junk yards or stores and yes even churchs. so get up on your soap box and preach these things you say and call people crooks however if you arin't telling both sides most of us that read these post will make up our own minds and will not change our opinion of these people that this thread was started by or is about. post some fact is what I am saying.
That's what I keep asking for, some facts, no one had told the first thing that has been lied about or how they have been crooked? Everyone one apples a lot but no one can say what was done, was something done or is everyone just running there mouth!!!!!!!
reality checker

Washington, DC

#17 Mar 28, 2013
where did they get their license to steal,from GOD?i dont know,but they sure got one.
joemanly

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
READ MORE

I don't know of anything that could postivily be layed at their door. maybe someone else has these facts. This store has been located at the mouth of baker hollow for a long time. I sometimes like you just wonder why so many people say they are crooks at this store. I don't deal with them for personal reason. I plain just don't like them. now this has nothing to do with them as far as there honest or any thing to do with their dealing. But like you if someone can point the finger at them then they should at least prove the points thats they are trying to make on TOPIX. I will say this if you owe someone you need to pay them whats owed to them. and if this has gotten started over the car lot he operates these guys don't have to trade with him do they. Now to finish my through if they are misrepersenting these cars then the buyers do have a gripe wouldn't they. READ MORE would you agree if this is what has happened?
joemanly

Harrisonburg, VA

#19 Mar 28, 2013
REALITY CHECKER

Would you elabrate on this statement please.

what did johnnie steel?

where did johnnie steel it from?

would it have been enough to charge him with felonie?

Can you name names that the County DA can use and proof of the theif?

Now before you get on me I am not a fan or friend of Jonnie or do I trade with the SS in any way. I would like to see what you just stated backed up by facts in other words putup or shutup easy understood right.
reality checker

Washington, DC

#20 Mar 28, 2013
preachers in this area take a salary from the offering plate,im sure this gentleman does as well.in my opinion(thats what this site is about)any self-called man of GOD that takes GODS money that was given as a tithe or an offering is nothing but a crook and will stand in a much more severe judgement than a normal christian.like i said only my opinion,and i will tell/debate them to there face and embarass them in front of their peers.nothing personal hes just cut from that reap all you can mold no matter what its alright to do shady things in the name of business,as long as on sunday you look nice warming the pew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life men 2 hr Grm 41
El Mars Deleted 6 hr Wow 9
tommy peak 8 hr some1whoknows 30
Low Life Women 14 hr shawn 1
Ryan Lambert 14 hr WellDriller 5
Kristy Chaffin Mon Sassy 4
Has anyone heard from Charlie miller Mon Bobby Joe mullins 1

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages