First Prev
of 6
Next Last
So sad to hear all this

United States

#105 Feb 2, 2013
God showed his love toward us while we were yet sinnersChrist died for us. I'm so glad that nothing shall seperate us from the love of god. I
people of god need help

Penn Laird, VA

#106 Feb 3, 2013
I was just browsing topix and found this post. I found this thread and oh man is it a treasure. I found out the the song mistris of BVAG quit and went to city on a hill and that the Raven Ass of God got riped off by the former pastor and charlie they stole a panio(was it theirs), and sole it to an up standing maan in Richlands MR Jerry Dunford.(Dunford is presently trucking the rock from beside the Plazz Plus to city on the hill nothing to do with this post) Did MR. Dunford know it was stolen? How ever you people have just confirmed to me why I quit church years ago and pray to myself and why if there is a heaven if you all go I anit sure I want to. I wonder sometimes if what an old car sales man if Richlands told me years ago isn't true. We were standing looking at a car and one pulled on his lot and he said to me kid see that car I said yes and he said I am going to sell him a car and he aint going to pay me for it and I am going to lose my money. I said why sell it to him and he said he going to tell me he's a good christen. I ask him how he knows this and he said see that Bible on his dash board and I said yes he said thats why. I am not a christen but I try to do what right he died several years ago and I no douth he went to a much better place. I wonder where some of the good christen around this area are going?
wondering

Penn Laird, VA

#107 Feb 4, 2013
Does anyone know if any of this is true?
karen

North Tazewell, VA

#108 Feb 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if some is true not all stealing yes,
?
some is true yes
Emily A

Johnson City, TN

#109 Feb 14, 2013
JD no longer has the piano in question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghosts 23 min spiritual truth 9
New Chatroom 1 hr Question 2
Describe the people of Richlands in one word: 1 hr professor 5
need teeth pulled 2 hr Maybe this help 2
He is being grouchy 5 hr Just know it 4
Hokie Football 5 hr In the know 11
hottest girl ... 5 hr Wrong guess 5
Cedar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Cedar Bluff Jobs