Tonya and Edgar Wicks - cedar bluff m...

Tonya and Edgar Wicks - cedar bluff mech.

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

PB Fudge

Tazewell, VA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Just interested in the comments that may come in on this??
want you to know

Richlands, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2011
do not take anything you have to him he had my car 6 months and when i did get it back the problem wasnt fixed my mirror was broken and a a few dents in my car bad bad bad
victoria

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Well they dont seem like famliy material for sure once you see them with there kids and grandkids and then the next time its like they just are never seen or just dropped off the face of the earth What kind of person would do that !!!!
PB Fudge

Tazewell, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2011
Ok so it seems don't deal with them on a business basis or a personal basis????
Larry

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Mar 22, 2011
I like Edgar he does a great job, I go to him all the time. The rest of the garages dont really care about u or the problem.
pam

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2011
I guess until you no the true people you would be in shock i mean they have done so many people wrong and now when you go in that bussiness you can smell the alchol on the owner i mean thats not good for bussiness but what people do on there private time is there own right but all that place is a gossip place for the town of cedar bluff they sure are not bussiness material!!!
soul punch

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Went to get a sticker awhile back and my A/C had'nt worked in a couple years and me and edgar talked about it and before i knew it he was under the car and fixed my problem in about 5 min. Dude saved me a 1000 dollars, cant say nothing bad bout him.
OMG

Grundy, VA

#9 Feb 28, 2012
NO man is without sin repent and make things right with god.pray for others and GOD himself will sort it all out; not you or I
know

Richlands, VA

#10 Mar 3, 2012
OMG wrote:
NO man is without sin repent and make things right with god.pray for others and GOD himself will sort it all out; not you or I
Tonya says she is living right and lies to peoples faces shame shame shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
justme

Richlands, VA

#11 Mar 4, 2012
Judge not lest ye be judged
know

Richlands, VA

#12 Mar 4, 2012
justme wrote:
Judge not lest ye be judged
nobody judging but you must bear fruit not back stabbing and tryin to damage another people
wanna

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2012
pam wrote:
I guess until you no the true people you would be in shock i mean they have done so many people wrong and now when you go in that bussiness you can smell the alchol on the owner i mean thats not good for bussiness but what people do on there private time is there own right but all that place is a gossip place for the town of cedar bluff they sure are not bussiness material!!!
AMEN
really

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2012
OMG wrote:
you are so right but you should not say im trying to live right and stab people in the back
guess

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2012
wanna wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
wish she would move out of town and leave Edgar there she is the trash of cedar bluff
heard

United States

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Heard Toyna was going to resin off council. Party when she does.
heard

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2012
heard wrote:
I heard someone was going to buy Asbher out wow that would be wonderful then they could clean that trashy mess out of town
try

Fishersville, VA

#18 Sep 12, 2012
heard wrote:
she is a lot better then kennith shephard, his son in- law is running again with no one against him, imagine, keeny, son-inlaw
and the mayor are all 3 night mares. wonder what kind of town
will be left when they rule. keep up the good work ms. tonya
heard

Washington, DC

#19 Sep 16, 2012
try wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a lot better then kennith shephard, his son in- law is running again with no one against him, imagine, keeny, son-inlaw
and the mayor are all 3 night mares. wonder what kind of town
will be left when they rule. keep up the good work ms. tonya
first of all learn to spell second Kenny does a good job third you could train a monkey to do what Toyna does drink and act stupid
seriously

Aylett, VA

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Tonya is a GREAT person! And Ed would help anyone! They are some of the nicest, kindest, sweet hearted people i know. It's PATHETIC that you people have nothing better to do then sit here and bash other people! SHAME ON YOU!! Get a life, and go do something productive. I'm ashamed to live in a town with such small minded people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child custody lawyer 3 hr i heard greta hurst 20
Wanting to know 3 hr Fun4all 68
Johnny Gross 4 hr Curious 5
Does anyone know Milfred Roberts 5 hr Know him 2
Megan honaker? (Feb '15) 7 hr Justsayin98 15
Why keep him around oac 7 hr Bob 9
Just sex 22 hr Found ya one 3

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance