Hey

Raven, VA

#21 May 25, 2013
Dawn wrote:
Army & the other guy must be open-minded liberals........ So open-minded in fact that their brains have fallen out. Of course you would think not all Muslims are radical Islamists......... Because they lie about their religion!!! Find you brains & open your eyes. No Muslim can be trusted!!!!!!
Why do conservatives link liberals with Islamist extremists? Maybe conservatives should be linked to the mafia all of the time? Ha,ha,ba,ba,ha!
Army

Mauldin, SC

#22 May 25, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Why do conservatives link liberals with Islamist extremists? Maybe conservatives should be linked to the mafia all of the time? Ha,ha,ba,ba,ha!
that is very true just like all read necks and hillbilly's are NRA members backer chewing bluegrass listing knee slapping republican people
ex-library user

Roanoke, VA

#23 May 25, 2013
The point here is that a library is suppose to provide information for the community to do research and make decisions on their own and not be told what to think. We especially don't need someone telling us what religion to believe. The library has never had any kind of Christian preacher teach at the library and they shouldn't be bringing a muslim teacher either. I will be contacting my elected officals about this. I don't want my tax dollars going for this promotion.
A proud red-neck

Oakvale, WV

#24 May 26, 2013
Army wrote:
<quoted text> that is very true just like all read necks and hillbilly's are NRA members backer chewing bluegrass listing knee slapping republican people
And you think we are prejudice!!! Sounds like you are prejudice toward us. Are you even in the Army?
Army

Lakeland, FL

#25 May 26, 2013
A proud red-neck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think we are prejudice!!! Sounds like you are prejudice toward us. Are you even in the Army?
yes I was in 8 years got out last year and in the proses of becoming a officer and getting back in this yea. But earlier in the post on here they were saying that all Muslims could not be trusted and say that all of them are terrorists but that is not true just like saying that all people from swva are not the backer chewing knee slapping bluegrass listening rednecks or hillbillies. That's the point I was making
Raymond

Port Deposit, MD

#26 May 26, 2013
Army wrote:
<quoted text> that is very true just like all read necks and hillbilly's are NRA members backer chewing bluegrass listing knee slapping republican people
and what are you? some liberal city slicker that has no sense at all. You need to go back to the big city , you definetly don't belong here.
Elieen

Port Deposit, MD

#27 May 26, 2013
Army wrote:
and just what is wrong with that? proud to be from these mountains, if you don't like it...then leave!
Army

Lakeland, FL

#28 May 26, 2013
I am from here and proud of it But earlier in the post on here they were saying that all Muslims could not be trusted and say that all of them are terrorists but that is not true just like saying that all people from swva are not the backer chewing knee slapping bluegrass listening rednecks or hillbillies. That's the point I was making
just wondering

Roanoke, VA

#29 May 26, 2013
Army wrote:
I am from here and proud of it But earlier in the post on here they were saying that all Muslims could not be trusted and say that all of them are terrorists but that is not true just like saying that all people from swva are not the backer chewing knee slapping bluegrass listening rednecks or hillbillies. That's the point I was making
So you are agreeing that it's o.k. for the library to have muslims come in and try and convert the people here into Islam's beliefs when they would not even let the church put up a flyer for bible school? Whatever happened to separation of church and state?
God Loves

United States

#30 May 27, 2013
adam wrote:
<quoted text>god hates muslims,and god hates anybody that would vote for one! God is good! Praise Jesus!
Only a true redneck non Christian could make such an remark. Christians know that God hates NO ONE, God hates the sin but not the person. God loves everyone the same!
undercover_mothe r_lover

Blacksburg, VA

#31 May 27, 2013
God Loves wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a true redneck non Christian could make such an remark. Christians know that God hates NO ONE, God hates the sin but not the person. God loves everyone the same!
Don't hate them I'm from these area and its not there fault they are under educated and for the record I'm a white Guy they believe whatever fox news shows them and just because a few Muslims crashed a plane into the world trade center they are all bad that's how they truely think don't try and change it it can't be don't soo hitler was white! He was worse then all of the terrorists in the world put together so should everyone hate whites for him and his peoples doing same difference
heathen

Grundy, VA

#32 May 27, 2013
nice to see all you kind and loving christians beng so accepable of other people haha personally, i've never met a muslim, but they can't be much worse than some of the supposed to be christians living around here that'd burn you at the stake given half the chance to look devout and better than every one else
Army

Harrison, TN

#33 May 27, 2013
heathen wrote:
nice to see all you kind and loving christians beng so accepable of other people haha personally, i've never met a muslim, but they can't be much worse than some of the supposed to be christians living around here that'd burn you at the stake given half the chance to look devout and better than every one else
. I could not agree more
Fair

Lebanon, VA

#34 May 27, 2013
It is not right for Muslims to be treated different then Christians. So it is ok for a library to teach about Muslims beliefs & religion but it's not ok to mention God & teach about Jesus? The path to Heaven is strict & narrow. There is only one way to Heaven & the Father & that is through Jesus the Son. It is not ok to teach a fake religion & it is not ok to treat Christians different & to give Muslims special treatment. If the library is promoting Muslim beliefs & religion, then they should also promote the Christian religion & beliefs.
Tina

Hixson, TN

#35 May 27, 2013
You Muslim lovers are as stupid as stupid gets. You take up for a false religion and people that want you dead. Trust me if you dont convert then they want you dead!
Not judging

Roanoke, VA

#36 May 27, 2013
Tina wrote:
You Muslim lovers are as stupid as stupid gets. You take up for a false religion and people that want you dead. Trust me if you dont convert then they want you dead!
It has nothing to do with the Muslim religion, Muslims are people even though I don't like the Muslim religion people I respect the people. Should I hate all people from Honaker because they are stupid and like all people from Richlands because they have some intelligence it's the same thing. HATE is HATE!!!
Roy

Port Deposit, MD

#37 May 27, 2013
Not judging wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the Muslim religion, Muslims are people even though I don't like the Muslim religion people I respect the people. Should I hate all people from Honaker because they are stupid and like all people from Richlands because they have some intelligence it's the same thing. HATE is HATE!!!
all i can say is ''You really are stupid" yes muslims are people, a very violent people and you say you respect them...people like you are the reason they will take over America and the rest of the world. You respect Muslims that marry little 6-9 year old girls...they do not believe in God,and if you have this attitude that you respect them ...then you are a traitor!!!!
Offense

Raven, VA

#38 May 27, 2013
Do any of you that are slinging out the hatred,denunciation for all Muslims,realize that it is an offense to them,the innocent Muslims,including those that are Christians??? Who are we to say they couldn't be a Christian,because their nationality is Arabic? It is apparent some of you hate President Obama so badly,you're redirecting your hatred on Muslims. President Obama is Christian,has an African/American racial lineage,no Arabic bloodline.As for the Muslims hating me,so do Republicans,i.e.,Rush Limbaugh,a radical that has caused blood shed,divisions in this country!!
Just saying

Oakvale, WV

#39 May 27, 2013
Offense wrote:
Do any of you that are slinging out the hatred,denunciation for all Muslims,realize that it is an offense to them,the innocent Muslims,including those that are Christians??? Who are we to say they couldn't be a Christian,because their nationality is Arabic? It is apparent some of you hate President Obama so badly,you're redirecting your hatred on Muslims. President Obama is Christian,has an African/American racial lineage,no Arabic bloodline.As for the Muslims hating me,so do Republicans,i.e.,Rush Limbaugh,a radical that has caused blood shed,divisions in this country!!
You need to research your logic on this. Muslims can not be Christians, they are Muslims. You are correct that an Arabic person can be a Christian. However, Muslim is a religion, not a nationality. By definition, a Muslim is someone who follows the religion of Islam, and they can live in any country, including America. There are WHITE, AMERICAN people who are Muslim. I think the people that are upset over the Muslims being allowed to teach at the local library do not HATE the people, but their beliefs. I can't believe anyone that actually knew what was taught in the Muslim faith could agree that it is okay to allow them to teach this.
Surah 5:51 says - "Do not make friends with Christians and Jews"
Surah 9:29 says - "Fight the people of the Book" that is the Christians and the Jews

The basic principle is that any society and Islamic society cannot coexist. When Muslims become strong enough, they will demand the implementation of “Shariah”.

Shariah is Islamic law that is based upon the Quran and Ahadith. This is the law that makes women virtual prisoners in a man’s house, causes them to wear the veil, and makes them second-class citizens. It is the law that demands the execution of those who blaspheme Muhammad, Islam or the Quran. This is the law that will not allow Christians to attempt to convert a muslim and will imprison or execute a muslim convert unless he recants. This is the law the required US soldiers in Desert Storm to hide their Bibles. This is the law that muslims want to see replace the constitution of the United States.

Islam has historically developed in four stages:
1. Evangelism:
- Evangelism continues until persecution arises or muslims have developed a large power base.
- Characterized by great tolerance of others and their beliefs
- Don’t be fooled by the “tolerant” face of muslims you meet in the West

2. Consolidation
- A power base is now established
- Tolerance diminishes and greater demands are placed upon adherents

3. Revolution
- All opposition, no matter what kind, is challenged and either eradicated or subdued

4. Islamic State
- The Quran becomes the “law of the land.”
- Religions other that islam are forbidden to evangelise.

If the muslims can overcome by peaceful means, that is the avenue that they will take, but if they cannot win by peaceful means,“jihad” is the next step. Most American and European muslims advocate co-existence and will quote the Quran, Surah 2:256 “There is no compulsion in religion” but this is only a façade because there is the law of abrogation which will annul all peace verses and bring the sword verses to advance Islam at any cost.

To be a true muslim you have to be in constant 'jihad'
Surah 8:39 " And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah.
wow

Nebo, NC

#40 May 27, 2013
You Christian people tryin to push your religion on non Christian.What makes you any better than me or anybody else?You talk how you hate other religion been more people killed because of this than anything else.I was taught you shall not kill.So if your god so loving why kill for him.Why tell me I'm goin to hell cause of a book writing an rewrote many times.I could say you goin to hell but il leave that between you and your god.If you really believe why you on here talkn crap about other religions and not reading your bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile You Are Loved 3 hr Eternal truth 231
hey 5 hr joker 1
Graduation Program 5 hr Ghostdancer 1
Sarah Street 6 hr curious 1
Food Pantry and Chirstain Clothing 7 hr Rack 3
Mike Dennis letting a rapist out on bond. 12 hr Stupid 2
The Prophetess (Sep '10) 17 hr IMU 200
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages