First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eileen

Beaverdam, VA

#1 May 24, 2013
anyone hear about the Lebanon Library promoting the Muslim culture?and there's one man that been loitering in front of the Library for weeks and no one tells him to leave, he is also a Muslim.I for one thinks this is really weird that he is allowed to do that, anyone else and they would be ask to leave.
You racist bastard

Brevard, NC

#2 May 24, 2013
Not all Muslims are bad jack ass I served 8 years in the army there are good as well as bad just like Christians they are no different
American

Landrum, SC

#3 May 24, 2013
Promoting Muslims is a disgrace to America & God. People say that not all Muslims are bad & that their religion is not that different than ours. LIES!!!

For one their prophet is Muhammad who believes it is ok to have sex with & marry small children. And secondly, the Muslim God; Allah is not the same as our God no matter what others might say. Allah is a Moon God & nothing more.
American

Landrum, SC

#4 May 24, 2013
In Islam there is a concept called “Taqiyya” where it is permissable to lie about Islam so long as it protects the faith or faithful. It comes directly out of the Koran 3:28:

Muslims aren’t allowed to be friends with non-Muslims unless they intend to exploit them. To fulfill this charge Muslims are allowed to lie about their religion. Strictly speaking this should only mean denying that they are in fact Muslim and pretending to be non-Muslim, however, in practice it means lying about aspects of Islam that upset non-Muslims like.
American

Landrum, SC

#5 May 24, 2013
You can always judge a religion by how well it treats it’s non-adherents. In Islam they have perfected the art of abolishing the dignity of non-adherents. They have developed this concise set of rules:

A. If they are Jewish or Christian, classify them as ‘dhimmis‘ and make them pay a special ‘tax’(the jizya) to the Islamic endorsed government in return for not being murdered by Muslims. If they do not pay up then enslave, rob, rape and lynch them as you please.

B. If they are not Jewish nor Christian, then enslave, rob, rape and lynch them as you please.

C. If they are atheists. Kill them.

D. If they were Muslim and became apostates then kill them. Kill them now, with scalding water.

So the options are submit (slavery), submit (convert to Islam) or submit (be killed).

Real Charming religion if you ask me.
American

Landrum, SC

#6 May 24, 2013
And dont get me started on the Muslim beliefs on women & marriage.

There is nothing sadder than a woman defending Islam. This is where the horror of Stockholm syndrome shows itself most chillingly. Because the Koran is perfectly clear on these points:

Men are better than women:

“(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them.” Sura 2:228

Men can have many wives:

“Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four.” Sura 4:3

Women are worth half a man:

“To the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half.” Sura 4:11

“Unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females.” Sura 4:176

Women’s sexuality is wrong and needs to be suppressed:

“As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them.” Sura 4:15

Selling a wife is perfectly ok:

“And if ye wish to exchange one wife for another and ye have given unto one of them a sum of money (however great), take nothing from it.” Sura 40:20
i love America

Lebanon, VA

#7 May 24, 2013
You are absolutely correct American. Every single Muslim believes in and practices what's written in the Koran. They are in the United States for one reason, to convert America into a Muslim nation! Wake up people! This is our country! Are you seriously going to stand by and watch our beautiful nation be over taken by a bunch of crazed nuts who worship a moon god? Are you freaking serious? There is no good Muslim and that's a fact!
MARINE

Lebanon, VA

#8 May 24, 2013
You racist bastard wrote:
Not all Muslims are bad jack ass I served 8 years in the army there are good as well as bad just like Christians they are no different
you dumb a$$! If you really believe that then get your sorry ass out of our country and move in with the stupid lying crazy bastards! I'll laugh my ass off when they behead your dumb a$$!
Get Out

Asheville, NC

#9 May 24, 2013
I would be ashamed to call myself a soldier. You are not worthy of that title!
concerned

Lebanon, VA

#10 May 24, 2013
What's up with the library lady in Lebanon named Kelly? She has been promoting the Muslim religion and promoting different paths to Heaven. Really? There is only one path to Heaven and keep the Muslims and their religion out of our library and out of our community!!!! I among many don't want that trash in our little town. If I find out that she is continuing having those stupid Muslim programs I and several others will meet with who ever necessary and who ever is in charge of that little town and we will put a stop to this nonsense! A library is a place to learn but I don't want my public library promoting this FALSE religion. Whoever promotes this false religion is condoning it and going against God himself. Don't push this JUNK on us!
concerned

Lebanon, VA

#11 May 24, 2013
Eileen wrote:
anyone hear about the Lebanon Library promoting the Muslim culture?and there's one man that been loitering in front of the Library for weeks and no one tells him to leave, he is also a Muslim.I for one thinks this is really weird that he is allowed to do that, anyone else and they would be ask to leave.
yes I've heard about it and its going to stop! The woman named Kelly is promoting the Muslim religion and having some kind of muslim programs over there in the library. This is a disgrace and it will stop or else there's going to be serious trouble! I heard she's a Muslim lover. If she loves them that much then she should marry one and convert to their faith and leave the United States. She don't need to be pushing that crap onto us! We are not interested.
adam

United States

#12 May 24, 2013
god hates muslims,and god hates anybody that would vote for one! God is good! Praise Jesus!
Army

Brevard, NC

#13 May 24, 2013
Not all are bad but I do not believe that there religios believes are right in any way and not all Muslims are radical Islamists as well I have worked with tcn's and I trusted some as well and if you have ever served you have too you just may have never known it. And some people are Muslim but you would never know I just think its funny so many people in swva were afraid of blacks until 9-11 and then it went to the back burner and Muslims to the front smh
bigtimer

United States

#14 May 24, 2013
I dont like any race except for the good ol white true Americans. USA!
Dawn

Landrum, SC

#15 May 24, 2013
Army & the other guy must be open-minded liberals........ So open-minded in fact that their brains have fallen out. Of course you would think not all Muslims are radical Islamists......... Because they lie about their religion!!! Find you brains & open your eyes. No Muslim can be trusted!!!!!!
Army

Brevard, NC

#16 May 24, 2013
The only true Americans are native Americans not whites
Army

Brevard, NC

#17 May 24, 2013
See but I also do not believe that we should be over seas it sucks trying to be world police and the jack ass Obama and those places we are fighting in should just be nuked how is that for being liberal ?
concerned

Lebanon, VA

#18 May 24, 2013
Army wrote:
Not all are bad but I do not believe that there religios believes are right in any way and not all Muslims are radical Islamists as well I have worked with tcn's and I trusted some as well and if you have ever served you have too you just may have never known it. And some people are Muslim but you would never know I just think its funny so many people in swva were afraid of blacks until 9-11 and then it went to the back burner and Muslims to the front smh
Army this is not a race thing. First of all whites have never been afraid of blacks. This is about a deadly evil false religion that is hell bent on destroying Christianity and America. You would benefit by doing more research. You don't know all the facts.
rymond

Beaverdam, VA

#19 May 25, 2013
Army wrote:
The only true Americans are native Americans not whites
I am white and i am 100%American Amy you don't now what you are talking about. I respect the Indians..because how they were treated over their land,I do not respect he Muslims and anyone who does is a Traitor to America!!!
Pam

West Columbia, SC

#20 May 25, 2013
rymond wrote:
<quoted text>I am white and i am 100%American Amy you don't now what you are talking about. I respect the Indians..because how they were treated over their land,I do not respect he Muslims and anyone who does is a Traitor to America!!!
I with u on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is brenda sargent? ?? 1 hr no4sure 20
What do ya think about Brandon Robinette (Apr '11) 4 hr Brandon 8
Little General 5 hr Bye Bye 11
Blonde in dakota Saturday at park Sat Shessuperfine 1
any 22-10 shooting matchez Sat shotgun 1
Carolyn ward tyler!!! Sat Wolfman 7
iPhones Sat Eternal truth 27
More from around the web

Cedar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE