LOL

Locust, NC

#1 Dec 31, 2012
does anyone know what kind of man he is? i know his wife and she is nice but i have heard that he is a running around.anyone know if this is true?
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Y do u want to get in thier business?
haha

Lexington, NC

#3 Jan 2, 2013
he is a run around women in corner
reaper

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
are u talking about the coach for small kids basketball
who

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 10, 2013
i don't know if he coaches now or not he used to he works for aep i think.
Mom

Lebanon, VA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
This is a joke. Do you sick people have nothing better to do? He doesn't get involved in your lives, so why must you involve yourselves in his. Do you not realize that this man has a family?... And an admirable career? Why would you want to potentially destroy that with nasty rumors and comments? I wish people would care about their own down falls as much as they are entertained with others. This is a sick world we live in.
Thank You

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Mom for standing up for what is right, anyone who knows Jeff knows he's a stand up guy, I know his family well this stupid nonsense would really hurt them.
Mom wrote:
This is a joke. Do you sick people have nothing better to do? He doesn't get involved in your lives, so why must you involve yourselves in his. Do you not realize that this man has a family?... And an admirable career? Why would you want to potentially destroy that with nasty rumors and comments? I wish people would care about their own down falls as much as they are entertained with others. This is a sick world we live in.
star

Edinburg, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
WHO EVER HAS STARTED ALL THIS STUFF SHOULD BE ARRESTED.HE IS A VERY WELL KNOWN MAN AND HE IS A COACH AND THE BEST.HIS LESBIAN WIFE LEFT HIM MONTHS AGO.SO KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF HIS BUSINESS LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS A GOOD MAN.
Daisy

Edinburg, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Glad she finally moved on. It wasn't a very well kept secret. His wife a Lesbian? LOL I think not.
David

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
star wrote:
WHO EVER HAS STARTED ALL THIS STUFF SHOULD BE ARRESTED.HE IS A VERY WELL KNOWN MAN AND HE IS A COACH AND THE BEST.HIS LESBIAN WIFE LEFT HIM MONTHS AGO.SO KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF HIS BUSINESS LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS A GOOD MAN.
Just a word of advice "star"! You can get in serious legal trouble for attacking someones character. In simple terms....you won't be shining too brightly afterwards!!!!!
really

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2013
And this advice goes to anyone who started or comments about either one of them on this thread. Don't call someone a cheater or a lesbian unless you know for a fact what your talking about.
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a word of advice "star"! You can get in serious legal trouble for attacking someones character. In simple terms....you won't be shining too brightly afterwards!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal taylor 8 hr tfs1969 5
Kris dales 14 hr Chris Dalea 6
Taylr Lauren Perkins (Jul '14) 15 hr Umm 23
what do you think of patrick byerly 15 hr Frances baker 6
Lawyers that fk their clients 16 hr Mel 11
Huddle House. mayonnaise anyone? 18 hr Annoyed customer 5
Do the doctors here think everyone is a drug ad... 19 hr seriously 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages