Cedar Bluff Fire Dept.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Would like to know

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2010
I still haven't seen or heard any progress with the CB Fire Dept. Does anyone know what has happened or is going on? Would like to know. Somebody must know something.
I Heard

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2010
That Town Council was talking to Bob Heldreth from Tazewell to run the fire department. He was former fire chief of Tazewell County Fire Department before Bill Allison took over. Don't we have anyone from Cedar Bluff to run it. I understand Mr. Heldretrh is in his eightys. Thats a little to old, don't you think. Really I wonder if we really need a fire department in Cedar Bluff. Richlands Fire Rescue seems to do an excellent job.
U Got 2 B Kidding

New Hope, VA

#3 Jul 20, 2010
Surley Not. We don't want that guy no where near Cedar Bluff. He is nothing more than a crook. He in in the same mold as Steve Nidefier. Sure glad they run him off. Of course I don't see any action to say they are going to have a fire department in Cedar Bluff anyway. He has already sold Cedar Bluff a tanker truck and other fire equipment. I hope the Cedar Bluff administration rethyinks this project. Sell the equipment and property and forget about a fire department. We don't need it!!!!!
farfighter

Bristol, VA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
CB really does need its own fire dept instead of being held over the barrel to pay Richlands fire dept whatever they want to charge. If CB ever wants to grow out of its boundaries, it has to have its own fire protection to offer. The training has been going on since last year and the members are ready to answer calls as soon as the equipment is ready. I say let 'em go for it.
Concerned Parent

Oakwood, VA

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Can someone who knows fire regualtions in apartments answer a question for me please. If you are in an appartment, there is no windows only the front door exit...is that legal? Is there anyway to get arround that..I have a child living like this and it is an appartment building and I scared me in case of a fire. I want to move him but he has a lease, I wanted to know if this was legal so I could help him break his lease. Another apartment also controls his heat/cooling. There is one control for each two apartments.
Fire Inspector

Maryville, TN

#6 May 5, 2011
Concerned Parent wrote:
Can someone who knows fire regualtions in apartments answer a question for me please. If you are in an appartment, there is no windows only the front door exit...is that legal? Is there anyway to get arround that..I have a child living like this and it is an appartment building and I scared me in case of a fire. I want to move him but he has a lease, I wanted to know if this was legal so I could help him break his lease. Another apartment also controls his heat/cooling. There is one control for each two apartments.
If you are really worried about this you should really contact your local Fire Chief or Contact your State Fire Marshal. Most regulations are based on NFPA Life Safety Code, which states that you must have two exits. But, you should contact those people due to a life safety hazard. Also, do you have smoke detectors with batteries if not please get those.
greaser

Montpelier, VA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Fire Inspector wrote:
<quoted text>If you are really worried about this you should really contact your local Fire Chief or Contact your State Fire Marshal. Most regulations are based on NFPA Life Safety Code, which states that you must have two exits. But, you should contact those people due to a life safety hazard. Also, do you have smoke detectors with batteries if not please get those.
Mr Nidaturd would know.
none ur business

Floyd, VA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
U all should keep ur mouth shut. Cedar bluff needs its own fire department cause Town of richlands charges Cedar Bluff too much for Fire coverage in the town limits. Which stuipd. So Keep ur mouth shut. If u don't know nothing. U need to ask question first before u start running ur darn mouth.
none ur business

Floyd, VA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Would like to know wrote:
I still haven't seen or heard any progress with the CB Fire Dept. Does anyone know what has happened or is going on? Would like to know. Somebody must know something.
FYI Cedar Bluff Fire Department is up and running. They have been up and running for almost 3 yrs now. So keep ur mouth shut. If ur house catch on fire u might need them. U wreap what u sow. It might come back bite u in the butt
Ha ha

Richlands, VA

#10 Jun 26, 2013
They never answer hardly any calls any ways most of them arnt even trained correctly and the true conflict is Patton is on Richlands and cedar bluff fd along with a town mayor whom doesn't want to expand
curious

Richlands, VA

#11 Jul 19, 2013
out of the $600,000 they had in the bank a few years ago...how much does the town have now?
just me

Lebanon, VA

#16 Sep 20, 2013
not 1 cent they can't pay their bills now.

see how much they pay the manager, the trash people,and the meter man then they have old terry
that pertends to mow, have you not seen how bad
the corp. limits looks they mow and clean from
jiffy lube to the twin enterprise, the rest looks
worse then it ever has somebody used to be seen
weedeating and picking up trash a few years ago
but i haven't seen him in a long time he must have
passed on .that town needs a good wash out of everyone from manager to the trash people and then
down to the mayor to the councel.
Wanna know

Richlands, VA

#17 Sep 20, 2013
just me wrote:
see how much they pay the manager, the trash people,and the meter man then they have old terry
passed on .that town needs a good wash out of everyone from manager to the trash people and then
you sound like you should run the Town just another (Retard) wanting to start bullshit
Think

Richlands, VA

#18 Sep 20, 2013
just me wrote:
are you afraid grass will be to high for to see to go spend your food stamps you sorry piece of low life trash talkin hide behind a screen loser beer drinking drug using get a life go to church see a dr. or go face to face with anyone of the workers you talked about LOSER
lol

Richlands, VA

#19 Sep 22, 2013
just me wrote:
It's a shame that they aren't still getting the extra $25,000 a month from the county.
Think

Richlands, VA

#20 Sep 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that they aren't still getting the extra $25,000 a month from the county.
county had to save the money for your food stamps
its ok

Richlands, VA

#21 Sep 26, 2013
When they sell all the junk the are accumulating at the shop everyone in Cedar Bluff will get a cut. But don't have anything in your yard they will make you clean that up.
lol

Richlands, VA

#22 Sep 27, 2013
Think wrote:
<quoted text>county had to save the money for your food stamps
You're right. Paying for your Pre-K classes was about to bankrupt them but keep trying. You'll eventually make it to the 1st grade.
Think

Richlands, VA

#23 Sep 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Paying for your Pre-K classes was about to bankrupt them but keep trying. You'll eventually make it to the 1st grade.
wow you finally said a funny I almost pissed my drawers hey just think if I make it to 2nd grade I won't have to be on welfare like you go spend your food stamps and learn to shut your piehole or know the truth about what you say on here
lol

Richlands, VA

#24 Sep 28, 2013
So its not true they were getting 20-25 thousand a month extra for years?...not true that bills were approved to be paid by council but were not being paid? not true that employees own retirement funds were not being sent in for 5 months at a time?...Go ahead enlighten me to the truth about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon freakin castle (super town cop) (Oct '11) 1 hr s3ven 36
Working under the table 6 hr All Inbreads 12
Richlands football 7 hr Mr Lee 5
Fuel Assistance (Dec '14) 8 hr Smh 15
Smile You Are Loved (Mar '16) 13 hr Mel 604
amanda gibson 18 hr hmmm 4
Little girls that want to start fights but dont... Thu Agree 6

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance