tiffani lowe and brandon sexton

tiffani lowe and brandon sexton

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

dannyboy

Richlands, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
anyone know these too? first off tiffani is the biggest whore and second brandon is one of the most ugliest person ive ever seen looks like the mother f***er fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. What the hell are they doing together in the first place i mean come on!!
friends

Perth Amboy, NJ

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I know both of them. Tiff is not a whore, my guess is you are jealous. As far as Brandon goes, my guess is you dont like the way you look or maybe you have a problem with him being with Tiff. They are perfect together, so give it up and find someone else. If there is anyone that will have you
tiff

Richlands, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
GROW UP!!!
Savannah

Richlands, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Listen here DANNYBOY!!!!!!!!
Tiffani is my cousin, i love her to death, shes not a whore.. Maybe your just jealous! Ever think of that, so what if Brandon is ugly && im not saying he is..But THEY ARE HAPPY! Worry about your own life, ohh wait thats right, you dont got one, thats why you gotta post about everyone elses damn buisness.Yeahh imma woman but hunni if ur a man i aint scared! No man deserves the right to talk about someone like this or a woman, whoever the hell youa re. Grow some balls, && get a freaking LIFE!!!!!!!!(:
Funny

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
dannyboy wrote:
anyone know these too? first off tiffani is the biggest whore and second brandon is one of the most ugliest person ive ever seen looks like the mother f***er fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. What the hell are they doing together in the first place i mean come on!!
I would not worry what ole "dannyboy" thinks. He has been molesting pigs for years around the county. I wonder when he eats bacon if he feels guilty because that bacon could have been his girlfriend!
tiff

Richlands, VA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Let me just say one thing just because you guys are jealous of what me and brandon have doesnt mean you can say those things If you dont like me then fine i dont care but brandon has changed my life for the better he is such a great person and he is my true love and my best friend:) we dont care what you guys say about us or even if you like us because in the end it doesnt matter what people think because we will always have each other.:)
tiff

Richlands, VA

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Thanks so much cuzo for having my back:) love you bunchies
Savannah

Oakwood, VA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Tiff your welcome babegirl!! I love you!
curious

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Isn't it obvious this post was made by Tiffani herself? Pathetic.
tiff

Tazewell, VA

#11 May 4, 2013
This post was not made by me i didnt even know of this site untill one of my friends told me thank you this site is stupid and mostly a waste of my time:) so believe what you want guys casuse i dont care! bye now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smile You Are Loved 5 hr Eternal truth 276
Who has the biggest pee pee in Honaker? 10 hr jimjack 4
Town 12 hr Fyi 2
does anyone know ciera blackwell? (Apr '11) 12 hr Ciera DYE 27
Delmer Spencer 13 hr Justsayin 1
People in the hood Jun 23 hoodlum 10
Carolyn ward tyler!!! (May '15) Jun 19 Mmmm 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages