Scratch this

Richlands, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2012
To all of you who purchased Lottery scratchers today and wasted thousands of dollars that you'll never see again, I hope that when you stand before God he's shows you every child that went to sleep hungry tonight. Then I hope that every dollar spent is equivelent to a day you'll burn in hell.
stupid

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Scratch this wrote:
To all of you who purchased Lottery scratchers today and wasted thousands of dollars that you'll never see again, I hope that when you stand before God he's shows you every child that went to sleep hungry tonight. Then I hope that every dollar spent is equivelent to a day you'll burn in hell.
Are you really that stupid? Some of that lottery money goes to fund public education. Did you know that? And did you know that judging will condemn you to hell too? What's wrong with spending a couple of dollars of someone's OWN MONEY for something they enjoy? They're not doing it in church nor are they doing it your house. So, back off! And about the children going hungry? Most of the time, their own parents are at fault. Get a life and quit worrying about ours!!!!!
Scratch this

Richlands, VA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid? Some of that lottery money goes to fund public education. Did you know that? And did you know that judging will condemn you to hell too? What's wrong with spending a couple of dollars of someone's OWN MONEY for something they enjoy? They're not doing it in church nor are they doing it your house. So, back off! And about the children going hungry? Most of the time, their own parents are at fault. Get a life and quit worrying about ours!!!!!
Oh sorry for judging, I should have said "MEET YOU IN HELL"! Not one dime of lottery money goes toward feeding the hungry and it doesn't even go toward any program it's meant to support. Just ask a parent how much it takes just to get their child started in school and then how much it costs to maintain them through out the year. When I went to school we had educational programs as well as a full time music, art and gym teacher. As for roads you should take your car down interstate 81 and then tell me how much it cost to get your wheels aligned. Just because a parent refuses or can't feed their child doesn't morally let anyone else off the hook. Oh, and I didn't say to stop scratching your tickets, Please by all means if that's what you want to do then keep right on scratching.
stupid

Cedar Bluff, VA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Scratch this wrote:
<quoted text> Oh sorry for judging, I should have said "MEET YOU IN HELL"! Not one dime of lottery money goes toward feeding the hungry and it doesn't even go toward any program it's meant to support. Just ask a parent how much it takes just to get their child started in school and then how much it costs to maintain them through out the year. When I went to school we had educational programs as well as a full time music, art and gym teacher. As for roads you should take your car down interstate 81 and then tell me how much it cost to get your wheels aligned. Just because a parent refuses or can't feed their child doesn't morally let anyone else off the hook. Oh, and I didn't say to stop scratching your tickets, Please by all means if that's what you want to do then keep right on scratching.
What exactly is your problem on this Christmas morning? Are you mad that you didn't win? You're telling everyone who plays they're going to hell. Well, I guess they will meet you there!!! How do you know what the money goes for?
Henry McCarty

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Dec 25, 2012
sounds as if all Scratch this got for Christmas was a big lump of COAL!!!!!he he he he

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Dec 25, 2012
DUDE... if ya DON'T want to buy scratch tickets then FREAKIN' don't buy them...MOVE ALONG.

you are holding up the line..
Addicted

Raven, VA

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Usually,the only way people get addicted to Lottery,is playing the numbers,with one or more set of numbers repeatedly! They feel if they don't play,and their numbers came in as a winner,they would die!
reality checker

Richlands, VA

#8 Dec 26, 2012
why are you downing the lottery when your pastor takes all the money that is given to his church and squanders it on his fancy overpriced lifestyle?its true you idiot.you enable him to rob GOD thus dooming both of you jackoffs to hell.almost zero dollars that are ever given to the church goes for the furtherment of the gospel,most is spent on a damned escalade or 1000 dollar suits.when all you blind sheep wake up and realize how big a fool you are beng played for then you will actually be able to help someone.take your tithe and give it to someone that is really needy,im sure you could think of alot of more needy people than your greedy ass preacher.when you do,you will really see GOD work in your life.wake up blind little sheep you are being swindled into giving GODS money to a crook thru extortion.
yu

Lebanon, VA

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Wonder if this moron ever looked at the history of lotteries in this country like did you know a lottery helped fund the continental army or that the government used lotteries to pay for bridges and roads. Your the reason I am an atheist god is not nor ever was on your side!
mee

Cedar Bluff, VA

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Scratch this wrote:
How sick is this dude, if truth be know he bought them his self,There are many sick o out there, jealous part of his problems.
rabi

Tazewell, VA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I think ALL places that sell lottery tickets should be required to have two cashers im not a lottery player and have never played ,and its fine do what you want but when im running late and stand in line just trying to pay for gas only to have some jackleg stand there and keep scratching and then buying more tickets with NO care of how long the line is getting behind him or her,just want you to know im the big angry man standing behind you fighting off the urge to punch you in the back of the head play on your own time not mine
yu

Lebanon, VA

#12 Dec 27, 2012
rabi wrote:
I think ALL places that sell lottery tickets should be required to have two cashers im not a lottery player and have never played ,and its fine do what you want but when im running late and stand in line just trying to pay for gas only to have some jackleg stand there and keep scratching and then buying more tickets with NO care of how long the line is getting behind him or her,just want you to know im the big angry man standing behind you fighting off the urge to punch you in the back of the head play on your own time not mine
They are spending money just the same as you probably more than you!
rabi

Tazewell, VA

#13 Dec 28, 2012
yu wrote:
<quoted text>
They are spending money just the same as you probably more than you!
ok and that has WHAT to do with my comment what a dumb a$$
Wow

Bryans Road, MD

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Instead of coming on here and complaining, how about you open a soup kitchen, take up some canned foods, or start your own fund raiser. Stop pointing the finger at everybody else when more than likely you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. The time you spent complaining on here you could have found a family and fed them. Stop being a troll, stop trying to fix everyone else, and start fixing your own house!!
yu

Lebanon, VA

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Why doesn't the moron just pay at the pump and avoid the inside of the store altogether?
Scratch this

Richlands, VA

#17 Dec 28, 2012
yu wrote:
Wonder if this moron ever looked at the history of lotteries in this country like did you know a lottery helped fund the continental army or that the government used lotteries to pay for bridges and roads. Your the reason I am an atheist god is not nor ever was on your side!
The only reason you claim to be an athiest is because you probably know your chances of getting into heaven are poor at best. Just because I damned everyone to hell who plays the lottery doesn't mean that I'm this all abiding christian who goes to church on Sunday. You don't have to be a christian to have a conscience and it doesn't take a christian to see that when you buy a 1 dollar scratcher and lose that you just wasted a dollar that would have been better used helping someone in need. Why don't you just take a dollar and throw it on the ground and walk away? At least someone might come by and find it who maybe could use the money. The lottery is designed for more people to lose than to win and even though they say "you can't win if you don't play" well you also can't lose if you don't play. Oh, and I do pay at the pump. I don't have to stand in the line behind you to know that you're throwing money away on the lottery, all I have to do is look at the Jackpot. You don't see any of this and never will because you most likely go to bed every night with you belly full and lack the ability to think of anyone other than yourself.
rabi

Tazewell, VA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
yu wrote:
Why doesn't the moron just pay at the pump and avoid the inside of the store altogether?
DONT STICK my credit credit card in just any thing that's why meet me at any store you name the time and call me that to my face or shut your stupid shit eater punk.
yu

Lebanon, VA

#19 Dec 29, 2012
rabi wrote:
<quoted text>DONT STICK my credit credit card in just any thing that's why meet me at any store you name the time and call me that to my face or shut your stupid shit eater punk.
Poor little man..
I want to no

Washington, DC

#20 Dec 30, 2012
So u r telling me I can work for my money and some dead beat don't need to work but I need to support him to and his family just so u no my family comes first oh and if I want to use a dollar and get a ticket I will that's my money I would give a kid my last meal before I seen it go without food but if I wanted to play the lottery I'm going to play it without anyone telling me I can't
Well now

Richlands, VA

#21 Dec 30, 2012
I want to no wrote:
So u r telling me I can work for my money and some dead beat don't need to work but I need to support him to and his family just so u no my family comes first oh and if I want to use a dollar and get a ticket I will that's my money I would give a kid my last meal before I seen it go without food but if I wanted to play the lottery I'm going to play it without anyone telling me I can't
Go back and read dude. I don't think anyone was saying you couldn't buy a lottery ticket. All they were saying Is they hoped you burned in hell. You're right you can spend your money anyway you choose but you don't get to choose how people look at you for wasting money when elderly people and children are living in poverty. Now if there's a God and he doesn't remind you of that dollar on judgement day and then show you the child that went to bed hungry you'll have it made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOD will not Bless you if? 4 hr Angel at night 13
Older hairdresser dating high school boy?? 5 hr noonesbusiness 27
Stephen Pruitt dating 6 hr just wondering 3
Amanda Simpson 7 hr The watcher 1
Kristy Chaffin 7 hr Want to know 3
WRECK Park (Feb '09) 15 hr Hmm 18
Billy Johnson Thu Here 1

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance