Vicious characters on this topix

Vicious characters on this topix

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

spectator

Raven, VA

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Have you noticed how vicious some of these people can be on topix??Pounce on a certain person..as if they're taking out their whole life's frustrations on 1 or 2 emailers??It's really scary,sickening..wouldn't you hate to encounter some of them in person,unless you were armed???Don't they know words can hurt..cause ill feelings?It's like a wise person told me once..what goes around comes around..they'll pay for their unleashed anger..bitter words,name calling in their personal life.As Judge Judy would say,it will reach up,bite them in the hindquarters everytime.People with young impressionable children..should discourage them from reading some of the garbage that pops up on this topix..hate spewing out,name calling,downing well known figures that can't defend themselves,total disrespect to man and God.All have their moments that stress can get the best of them..and I warn you..some of these emails can upset Dr. Phil,and baffle him.Geez,what a world..no wonder it's going to hell(mentioned in the Bible,the word hell)!!
Bub

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2011
You were hugged too much as a kid
spectator

Raven, VA

#3 Dec 29, 2011
No,I wasn't hugged a lot as a kid..that's my problem..had 2 younger siblings..3 older..had to fight/feel left out..almost like a middle child!Ha.Kids can get a gloomy outlook on the world..to see/hear/read 2 much bickering/hatred.Adults should be saner/compassionate..even when dealing with the opposition.A Preacher once said to be good/kind/forgiving to everyone,what if the person you'd just slighted/put down would die?Too late to make amends.
Bub

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2011
I don't live life wondering When I or someone else is going to die if you stop and wonder and dwell on things like that it will eat away at u everything happens for a reason and if it is meant to be then so be it
spectator

Raven, VA

#5 Dec 30, 2011
I've tried to live by the motto..still do..to let your mouth work with your brain..don't make idle threats/agitate somebody without being ready to fight!ha.In this case(I'll give myself an extra,refresher course on it),let your fingers-on-the -keyboard work with your brain!I/we should all be careful on these forums..we could write something that could get us in trouble!Wow!!I'm staying busy with other matters..just recently got into these forums.I would read them to keep up with what was going on in the area.I don't have any interesting items to write anyway..hope I don't ever.Ha.
agree

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Just thinking some peoples words on here makes people kill themselves and its they bullys fault really some people just cant handle the stress of all the lies on topix This is one site that should be shut down cause people dont know how to use it for the right thing they just use it to put people down and end peoples marriages and even make some people kill themselves SO SAD!
mechanic of the backyard

Lebanon, VA

#7 Feb 10, 2012
if you want absolute truth, do not come here looking for it! sorry,but it is true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer, tell me why? 12 min Moose 1
"Redhead"Amanda keen (Jan '16) 2 hr Piss_d 5
Jarred Sweet what a player 2 hr Richlands person 5
charlotte from the squares (Sep '14) 3 hr idiots 25
Well 6 hr Well 1
Looking for a stacked avidlyfe able mod or a vc... 6 hr Eternal truth 4
Rental Properties 13 hr apt 1

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance