First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amanda h

United States

#26 May 26, 2010
And since your so up to sayin it face 2 face why did u text my moms landline phone running why not just call and I know 4 a fact she called u back and u wouldn't answer so why don't u say thing 2 ppls face for a change
his friend

United States

#27 May 6, 2011
missingher wrote:
ha,you must be talking about DD that also works at V&V...known her for years...She's a good for nothing person! Shes cheated on everyone shes been with and shes the reason they call that place a whorehousealone with that dark hair girl dont know if shes still there but i think her name was brandy
. Which brandi r u talkn about the one that used to work there and just came back or the one in highschool
Sick of Angie

Four Oaks, NC

#28 May 6, 2011
I would like to say that I am sick and tired of watching her crap on her family aka her husband and kids. Quit gold digging, if you don't want your husband then quit taking advantage of him and move on. Those kids are her responsibility not his. Eventually someone is going to confront her for hurting Mr. Keen, and you might not like what is said or done about it.
right

Richlands, VA

#29 May 10, 2011
just some gal wrote:
I know that i shouldnt be talking about them on here but i just have to get it off my chest. I have known Angie for a long time and here recently she has been hanging with DD going to bars and stuff all the time. She has a son and a daughter and a grandaughter. She blows them off to go hang out with these people and these people are not good people. She is going to ruien her reputation if she keeps it up because people are already talking. I mean she hardly sees her son because he works all the time and when he is off shes either working at V&v aka the whore house or shes out with DD. And her daughter is only like 8 or 9 and she only gets her every other day and on those days she works or goes out with DD. I feel sorry for Bo because he has to go through that. I just really hope she sees what she is doing to her family and straightins up.
your right you shouldnt be on here instead go to their faces and tell them.This town is full of chickens,you being the biggest
wise up people

Richlands, VA

#30 Jun 27, 2011
butter would melt in her mouth to your face and trash you when your gone including dd people need to start comparing notes about the lies she tells to everyone
mark

Richlands, VA

#32 Apr 28, 2013
She still taking alot of cod?? I wanna hit that
hottie

North Tazewell, VA

#33 May 2, 2013
is this the angle keen that is workin g at the methdone.
artE

Richlands, VA

#34 May 2, 2013
i guess its the one that worked at exxon i guess she still does
mark

Richlands, VA

#35 May 4, 2013
Its angie n she works at exxon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda White 2 hr mallymall07 2
If I wear pants, will I go to hell? (Sep '11) 5 hr Jethro Tackett 126
Ladies, which do you prefer? 6 hr Eternal truth 2
Richland's pool and spa 6 hr Not a happy customer 1
Pedifile in Tannersville (Aug '15) 8 hr doki luv 3
jerry hazelwood (Aug '13) 8 hr johnney 6
Smile You Are Loved 9 hr Eternal truth 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages