First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just some gal

Richlands, VA

#1 May 3, 2010
I know that i shouldnt be talking about them on here but i just have to get it off my chest. I have known Angie for a long time and here recently she has been hanging with DD going to bars and stuff all the time. She has a son and a daughter and a grandaughter. She blows them off to go hang out with these people and these people are not good people. She is going to ruien her reputation if she keeps it up because people are already talking. I mean she hardly sees her son because he works all the time and when he is off shes either working at V&v aka the whore house or shes out with DD. And her daughter is only like 8 or 9 and she only gets her every other day and on those days she works or goes out with DD. I feel sorry for Bo because he has to go through that. I just really hope she sees what she is doing to her family and straightins up.
me too

Richlands, VA

#2 May 9, 2010
Angie is a good hearted person. She is just going through one of them phases. She will come around. At least I hope before its too late. Bo is a great man and he is really good to her and she needs to start treating him better then going out here whoring around with DD and her daughter. I seen her daughter the other night at big lots parking lot had a bunch of men around her. I cant believe people would do suck things to ruien there reputation. But its them. I just hope angie wakes up and realizes what shes got before she loses it.
seriously

Richlands, VA

#3 May 12, 2010
really people you need to find something better to do with your time then to get on here and talk about people. I know angie as well and she loves her family very much and would do anything for them. I know that she hangs out with some people that she shouldnt but thats her and if she wants to do it then fine dont go around talking about it.
missingher

United States

#4 May 12, 2010
ha,you must be talking about DD that also works at V&V...known her for years...She's a good for nothing person! Shes cheated on everyone shes been with and shes the reason they call that place a whorehousealone with that dark hair girl dont know if shes still there but i think her name was brandy
CURIOUS

Nashville, TN

#5 May 16, 2010
Brandy who? which one? and i am not a big fan of DD but i love angie to death.
Betsy Ross

Richlands, VA

#8 May 18, 2010
just some gal wrote:
I know that i shouldnt be talking about them on here but i just have to get it off my chest. I have known Angie for a long time and here recently she has been hanging with DD going to bars and stuff all the time. She has a son and a daughter and a grandaughter. She blows them off to go hang out with these people and these people are not good people. She is going to ruien her reputation if she keeps it up because people are already talking. I mean she hardly sees her son because he works all the time and when he is off shes either working at V&v aka the whore house or shes out with DD. And her daughter is only like 8 or 9 and she only gets her every other day and on those days she works or goes out with DD. I feel sorry for Bo because he has to go through that. I just really hope she sees what she is doing to her family and straightins up.
Seriously, this has to be Donna. Nobody else can start crap the way you can. And after all this time youd think you would have learned how to spell, but I geuss theres just no hope for you. Maybe you should grow up and get a life or maybe even a job. And P.S. sitting on your couch does not qualify as a job.
Sincerely,
The Keebler Elf
betsy ross dumas_s

Waterloo, Canada

#9 May 18, 2010
Keebler elf....how original, the whole "someone can't spell thing" again, huh? Since you said I'll start on you...OMG!! You don't know how to spell the word "guess"??? GODDD your soooo stupid go back to elementary school!! So you grow up and learn how to be original and how to spell :) You think donna is the only person that hates brookes crazy fuc_kin family and half the people that work at that restaurant? You should work on your detective skills. Here's some detective work for ya, its 11:30 right now, you posted 10 hours ago, chances are, IF YOU had a job, ya woulda been at work, unless you stay on topix at work hahaa. So I think you needa job too
hahahaha

United States

#10 May 19, 2010
betsy ross dumas_s wrote:
Keebler elf....how original, the whole "someone can't spell thing" again, huh? Since you said I'll start on you...OMG!! You don't know how to spell the word "guess"??? GODDD your soooo stupid go back to elementary school!! So you grow up and learn how to be original and how to spell :) You think donna is the only person that hates brookes crazy fuc_kin family and half the people that work at that restaurant? You should work on your detective skills. Here's some detective work for ya, its 11:30 right now, you posted 10 hours ago, chances are, IF YOU had a job, ya woulda been at work, unless you stay on topix at work hahaa. So I think you needa job too
Ok so they did spell guess right just got 2 letter mixed up.. and u wanna talk about being original . Well the elem school thing it wasn't and no there is a lot of people who don't like the girls that work at v&v but whocares and another maybe u need to get a job considering we all know who this is and your ol man that's a dumbass if I ever seen one so now angie can spend time with her son Donna he don't have a job well not like the one he did have he works for your dad lol he quit jewel cause he is a little bitch just like u . So b4 u start pointin fingers get your shit inline and if u wasn't known for startin trouble and running your mouth people may not always think it was u
Donna

Richlands, VA

#14 May 25, 2010
I dont even know why i got on here and wasted my time. You people are pathic. You can say what you want about me and my family we dont care because were better than that. We have nice things and we have money and our daughter has stuff. Yea brad might have quit his job but hes in the army now. I will say this one thing about his mom, if she really loves him then she needs to stand up for him and be there for him because he needs her. She does need to quit working so much and start spending more time with her family. But angie is who she is and no one can change that. I would never get on here and talk about her becaue she is a great person. So for you dumbasses that thought it was me, you need to realize one thing, you didnt put your name on here, and i did, your the ones who need to grow up and get off your asses. As for me and my family, we are way better than any of you piece of shits. Now i think enough has been said and i will make sure that this forum is deleted.
just saying

United States

#15 May 25, 2010
Brad got fired!! My uncle works at the mines he did and told me about it he didn't quit
Butter

Bethesda, MD

#16 May 25, 2010
Dont talk ab my f*cking family. Angie works all the time. she doesnt go to bars n sh*t if shes not workin shes with bo. Yawl need to mind yalls f*cking buisness n worry ab yourselves not other people
Donna

Richlands, VA

#17 May 25, 2010
just saying wrote:
Brad got fired!! My uncle works at the mines he did and told me about it he didn't quit
yea well i went with him when he quit///he was sick and in the hospital and couldnt work and they got mad at him and he took his shit to them and told them to kiss his ass he quit//i was there hunny so your uncle is stupid//get a life and stay out of mine and my familys<33
Donna

Richlands, VA

#18 May 25, 2010
Butter wrote:
Dont talk ab my f*cking family. Angie works all the time. she doesnt go to bars n sh*t if shes not workin shes with bo. Yawl need to mind yalls f*cking buisness n worry ab yourselves not other people
there all stupid//these people are just jealous of what we have and what they dont//they need to grow up and get lifes and stop worrying about us//i didnt know they cared that much//but oh well i dont care about them//there nothing to me//if they cant come to my face then there not worth my time<33 i wouldnt worry about it butter lol//see ya this weekend
just saying

United States

#19 May 25, 2010
U have a apartment at huntersridge shew u have so much oh and ill say it to your face sweetie no problem
Donna

Richlands, VA

#20 May 26, 2010
just saying wrote:
U have a apartment at huntersridge shew u have so much oh and ill say it to your face sweetie no problem
alright well sence you know where i live then why dont you come say it to my face???
Donna

Richlands, VA

#21 May 26, 2010
just saying wrote:
U have a apartment at huntersridge shew u have so much oh and ill say it to your face sweetie no problem
oh and yea i do have an appartment in hunters ridge because me and brad dont want to buy anything because when he gets stationed where moving so yea we have an appartment//big fuckin deal//you people really need to grow up//which one are you?? amanda? penny? am i getting warm//you need to grow up and get lifes//I really didnt know that you all cared so much about me and my family to keep up with us and were we live and what we have//its all so funny to me//you think your hurting me? No your actually making my day because this shit is funny//there aint nothing you can say or do thats giong to piss me off//because im better than you//I have a laywer and i have to meet with him monday and i am going to find out who all of you are and then your gonna wish that you never cared so much about me :[ see yall low lifes in court <33
Donna

Richlands, VA

#22 May 26, 2010
one more thing//im talking about amanda harris//I know all the people who hate me and i know the ones who like to run there mouth//so i already know who you are//funny right hahahah im laughing so fuckin hard//im so sick of you ppl//but its all gonna be over real soon and then your gonna be sorry because im not stoping im going all the way with this shit//ill do whatever it takes to make you life hell if you dont back off <33
Donna

Richlands, VA

#23 May 26, 2010
just saying wrote:
U have a apartment at huntersridge shew u have so much oh and ill say it to your face sweetie no problem
I already know that this is amanda because you went by this name on here one time when i was at your house//:] so keep it up idc//like i said i have a laywer and you dont scare me <33
amanda h

United States

#24 May 26, 2010
Look donna I could careless about u or your family.. got it so get ur shit right! if I had something to say 2 u or had a problem with so much as to say those kind of things I would say it 2 u understand so u go on and talk 2 your lawyer .. but u ned to keep my name out of your mouth from here on out.. I haven't said a damn word about u all I just get on here to laugh at everyone elses dumbass
Donna

Richlands, VA

#25 May 26, 2010
amanda h wrote:
Look donna I could careless about u or your family.. got it so get ur shit right! if I had something to say 2 u or had a problem with so much as to say those kind of things I would say it 2 u understand so u go on and talk 2 your lawyer .. but u ned to keep my name out of your mouth from here on out.. I haven't said a damn word about u all I just get on here to laugh at everyone elses dumbass
i so do not care..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin neal (Jul '14) 7 hr someone who knows 18
Clinic Worker 9 hr Forget 3
Jim & Michelle Love 11 hr oh well 3
Melissa Robinette 13 hr my goodness 12
Brandon Looney 14 hr Chan 2
What went on a PM Quick Mart yesterday? 20 hr Wants To Know 1
Anyone know joe Ratliff also known as bub Sat KIM 14

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages