Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
Why did she leave her husband again?!
Why do YOU care?
wondering

Jefferson Valley, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Because she tries to act like a good christian woman but I didn't think christians behaved as she has been.....and Im not talking about just leaving her husband....there are other things too.

I just hope and pray that she finds the happiness that she thinks she is looking for.

I think it is a very sad situation.
Why

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
Because she tries to act like a good christian woman but I didn't think christians behaved as she has been.....and Im not talking about just leaving her husband....there are other things too.
I just hope and pray that she finds the happiness that she thinks she is looking for.
I think it is a very sad situation.
YOU should pray for yourself. Does your Bible not say,(Matthew 7:3)"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?!”

You are trying “to act like a good [C]hristian [man] but I didn't think [C]hristians” behave as you are acting. You are a pot calling a kettle black, pointing out her sins but ignoring your own.

People like YOU make people like me reject anything to do with your religion. Worry about your own soul instead of worry why this woman left her husband.
wondering

Jefferson Valley, NY

#5 May 1, 2013
YOU can uphold her for whatever YOU want to uphold her for and YOU can believe everything she tells YOU but I know more than YOU think I know.

Let me put it this way: She runs here and there praying for this person and that acting like a preacher and even wants to run up and down the streets of Richlands preaching to passerbys and trying to act to holy and then break a home up, Im not sure what God she is listening to when he supposedly tells her to do all of this but the God I serve isn't going to tell me to break a home up.

Especially what she has done to the little boy. Shame on her!!
comfygirl

Richlands, VA

#6 May 1, 2013
Who cares? It's not your place to judge this woman. SHAME ON YOU FOR PASSING JUDGEMENT, YET CLAIMING TO BE A "CHRISTIAN" YOU ARE THE REASON I DON'T GO TO CHURCH!!!!
wondering

Verona, NJ

#7 May 1, 2013
And she is the reason I don't go to church!
Umm

Cedar Bluff, VA

#8 May 1, 2013
Is this te crystal that is married to Kevin? And if so what did she do to the little boy? It sounds like the same girl, but I want to make sure.
wondering

Verona, NJ

#9 May 1, 2013
yep its her
Umm

Cedar Bluff, VA

#10 May 1, 2013
Can you elaborate on what you meant when you said, what she done to that little boy? Is it bad? She didn't hurt him did she? I just couldn't see her hurting him, but you never know people.
Well

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 May 2, 2013
I don't think any of this is true. Or things would be told! Apparently wondering is just trying to stir up some crap, because where is this person now? Can't even say what she did! I think crystal is a nice lady who takes good care of that little boy!
True

Richlands, VA

#12 May 2, 2013
I think u are right... Just someone wanting stir up trouble. Crystal is a really nice person. Who has done great job in raising a child that's not even hers .
ya think

Grass Valley, CA

#13 May 2, 2013
No, I am not wanting to stir up trouble. Well for him not to be hers then if she planned on walking off and leaving them numerous times then why did she MAKE him call her mommy and tell everyone that he was the son she always wanted? She may not have physically abused him but what is she doing to him when she keeps walking out on him? These "women" need to realize that when they marry these men with children that it is a package deal. You can't have one without the other! The child has already been through ALOT and he will make it through this too. I just hope one day he can look her in the face and tell her how he really feels instead of holding the hurt inside. Say what you please but God would not tell her to hurt a child and I think this has hurt him!
Concern

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 May 5, 2013
She free loading off of someone in Abington
Truth is

Roseville, CA

#15 May 5, 2013
Truth is that when the money train runs out in Abingdon she will come crying back to Kevin because noone else wants her and knows her low life holy rollin tricks!
Sok

Cedar Bluff, VA

#16 May 5, 2013
Kevin will be ok. He is a good dad. If ya read this man, keep your head up, keep raising tat boy right.
hello

Washington, DC

#17 May 6, 2013
Well looks like the DEVIL is back for how long I DONT KNOW HOW CAN SOMEONE KEEP HURTING PEOPLE I DONT UNDERSTAND KEVIN CAN TAKE CARE OF HISSELF BUT THE LITTLE BOY JUST KEEPs GETTING HURT JUST DONT UNDERSTAND
Dan Hallen 2014

North Tazewell, VA

#19 Feb 10, 2014
blast from the past wrote:
<quoted text>This is what in Richlands is referred to as a "carreer."
What the hell do you do shit stain? Always looking up old ass posts !!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mugshot on amy lambert on CMPD site? 20 min Eternal truth 34
Brittany Leigh drama filled life 54 min Meadows 6
Is she a whor e? 1 hr Cant understand 1
Older hairdresser dating high school boy?? 2 hr Yes 20
What happened too Marvin 14 hr Yes 7
Rameys 23 hr oh well 15
corner mart 23 hr me too 21

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance