claypool hill McDonald's from 1 am to...

claypool hill McDonald's from 1 am to 6am

Posted in the Cedar Bluff Forum

iknow thetruth

Richlands, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I was told by someone who works there on 3rd shift to never eat there from one in the morning until 6 their is no manager on duty at that time so none of the workers wear gloves they drop the food in the floor and put it right in the bag and they never wash their hands so beware of McDonald's!!!!!!!!!!
hey

Grundy, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2012
No wonder,they have hred one there that I know for sure from Grundy is a dope head and thief.As long as he is there i would not eat here anyway.This one works on second shift.

“<3”

Since: Mar 12

Richlands, Virginia

#3 Oct 29, 2012
I hope that's just a rumor, I really do. I rarely eat there, but I know so many people do go there to eat, since they are the only place that stays open. =/
Lovebug

Gordonsville, VA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
I know for a fact its a awful place to eat...Alot of the workers have been in the busted paper...I just won't eat there...Alot of nastey people who are strung on dope..I NEVER have seen any of them with gloves on...
crew member

Charles City, VA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Your all retarded I have worked the third shift. We don't do that I'd kill before letting that happen honest to god. Another thing nobody would spit in your food gloves are required to be worn if handling food and we have always followed procedure so before you look like retarded people and talk smack why not work with me and my crew for that time span also it starts at 10pm retard so gain some self respect
Sasha is beautiful

Roanoke, VA

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Forget McDonald's I would love finding out more about Sasha that posted. OMG She is beautiful.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Sasha is beautiful wrote:
Forget McDonald's I would love finding out more about Sasha that posted. OMG She is beautiful.
She lives in Swords Creek, go find her. How many Sasha's could there be there.
Wendy Thomas

Cedar Bluff, VA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Ok i can say from personal experience this mcdonalds is the worst ive EVER eaten at. You sit in line at drive thru between 15 mins to 45 mins on a regular basis and then get cold food or wrong order...and forget about getting a drink tray!! If u see im in the car alone and i have 3 drinks with my order, shouldnt it be obvious i need a tray? Why do i get looked at like i have 6 heads when i ask for one?
Crew member

Tappahannock, VA

#9 Mar 12, 2013
I knowOk dip shi+ there are only two people that work it sorry we arent perfect but we are clean why not shut your mouth if you dont like it...hmm big decision to do get up off your a$$ and make it yourself (: I know for a fact you couldn't do what any of us do. So if you dont like it don't come back retard get over your sorry self
silverbug

Tazewell, VA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
you should work fast food sometime you work your ass off an do not get paid crap, but they are working an not getting a check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedar Bluff Town Manager 2 min Eternal truth 269
Chief of police 1 hr Greatman 11
Local Politics Do you approve of C.H. Wallace as Mayor? (Nov '11) 10 hr Move it 22
How can richlands make playoffs 13 hr G-Men for Life 7
Gold and silver or bitcoin 19 hr GUY MONTAG 1
Kimberly Michelle Lester 22 hr CinderBella 2
Sheila Bandy 23 hr Old high school f... 26

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cedar Bluff Mortgages