Cedar Bluff man charged with aggravat...

Cedar Bluff man charged with aggravated sexual battery

There are 12 comments on the Clinch Valley News story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Cedar Bluff man charged with aggravated sexual battery. In it, Clinch Valley News reports that:

By JIM TALBERT\Staff RICHLANDS - A Cedar Bluff man is facing charges of aggravated sexual battery following an investigation by the Richlands Police Department Jerry Ronald Whitt, 42, of 117 Mount Haven Road was charged Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clinch Valley News.

Discusted

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2011
The mother of the girl this happen to should be investigated as well..... She knew it was happening
cedar bluff

Tazewell, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2011
she new nothing untill it was to late and i dont think its very nice two talk about someone you do not know so try finding something else two do with your life besides rag on someone would you like someone to post something not nice about you i hope he roots in jail cause if this where my kid i would have killed him and been in jail the rest of my life i love my sister and i wish people like you would just SHUT UP TODAY.......
well

La Plata, MD

#3 Jan 11, 2011
U no this might be someone u no but no one is going to shut up. What he did is worse than doing drugs to me. Do u not understand want he done to them kids. People thinks they only one nope they r two. People may no this man I want everyone to no he a sick man. No one in there right mind could every do this but sick man.
aunt shelly

Mcleansville, NC

#4 Jan 11, 2011
well wrote:
U no this might be someone u no but no one is going to shut up. What he did is worse than doing drugs to me. Do u not understand want he done to them kids. People thinks they only one nope they r two. People may no this man I want everyone to no he a sick man. No one in there right mind could every do this but sick man.
i understand you want to tell people what hes done but thier are kids involved and this is a hard situation these kids did nothing to nobody and yeah tell people he did it but please leave them out of this please they are going through enough
MAMACINDI6

Port Republic, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2011
This guy jerry does he have a sister named nancy keen?
aunt shelly

Mcleansville, NC

#6 Jan 11, 2011
MAMACINDI6 wrote:
This guy jerry does he have a sister named nancy keen?
please dont be mad but i dont want anyone giving up the names of my family so i realy dont want to comment on that but i will say your on the right track
eww

Richlands, VA

#7 Jan 15, 2011
This man looks like a creep... why would anyone even let him come around anyways....
sad

New Hope, VA

#8 Jun 23, 2011
cedar bluff wrote:
she new nothing untill it was to late and i dont think its very nice two talk about someone you do not know so try finding something else two do with your life besides rag on someone would you like someone to post something not nice about you i hope he roots in jail cause if this where my kid i would have killed him and been in jail the rest of my life i love my sister and i wish people like you would just SHUT UP TODAY.......
If she didn't know anything, then where was she all this time because the article say's it was going on sence 2009.
just me

Richlands, VA

#9 Jun 24, 2011
does he drive a gray expolrer?
look

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2011
His he out of jail
Michelle

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Is it jerry whitt
ohmy

Port Republic, VA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
let the judge and jury in Tazewell try him send him to jail and then let Old big di** buba get his A** after a while he want be able to hold pop can in his big A** hole. Has Earl and his rag the Voice got the story yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph's Country Club (Jan '11) 9 min Ooooo 135
Who's the hottie UPS man??? 1 hr Super girl 2
Gurus Thrift Store (Jul '11) 9 hr HessOwesMeMoney2017 108
Glenn Miller (Feb '13) 14 hr Being honest 3
What GOD can for you 22 hr Viking 38
cat ordinance Sat David 16
Is there any 2bedrooms availible Fri For Rent 3

Cedar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance