Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Every one that goes up there are nothing but a drug head any ways.. you don't use a drug to help you get off of a drug. I have set right in the parking lot, and watch people come out of there, and walk up and sell the drugs that they get from there. That place needs to be tore down, or something need to take place to it. Because all there doing up there are killing peole with drugs.
compassion

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

I have to say I really feel for the people that are patients there. The Clinic is very well known and you can't drive by there without looking. Much like driving past a horrible car accident. I just wondered, how humiliating it must be for the people that are looking for help must feel going there? I mean come on, nothing is private as we've all read the posts here online. We see the cars in the parking lot at the Clinic, then at the grocery store, the schools, and even some churches. Regardless of whether they're trying to get clean, score some drugs, or replenish their supplies can you imagine what a hit to your pride it is to be seen there? I really hope the patients kick their addictions. Most of all I hope we can all find some deeply hidden compassion without judgment for those that are struggling. Some of us have never had to deal with friends or family members in this position.
dont feel sorry for them

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

I don't feel sorry for any of them there.. Like I said, they should not haft started usiing drugs in the 1st place.. They knew what they were doing before they place the drugs in their body. enough said?
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

dont feel sorry for them wrote:
I don't feel sorry for any of them there.. Like I said, they should not haft started usiing drugs in the 1st place.. They knew what they were doing before they place the drugs in their body. enough said?
yes!ENOUGH SAID! you really need to look at yourself before downing others!..the methadone clinic is meant to be used as a TOOL to help you stay off drugs til you can do it yourself..no matter how long it takes! Its not a cheap high,,you DONT get high from taking methadone as it was intended to be taken. the ppl who abuse it dont want to get off drugs,,they are using it to mix with things like xanax etc,,,but its still not the methadone that make them look and act stupid,its the xanax and eventually they will die from mixing it. I know the clinic has a bad name and the ppl that use and abuse it and sale their take homes need to be put out and they are if they are found out...,...to compassion..thank you for your compassion..YES there are many that go there that ppl would NOT BELIEVE! it could be your neighbor,your sunday school teacher,your nurse,lawyer...or the person that fixes your food at wendys but instead of being ashamed for going there,the ones that are using it as its meant to be,,should be PROUD that they are GETTING THE HELP THEY NEED BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF DOING DRUGS,,OF LYING,CHEATING,AND ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND THAT PILL 1 Tthere is NO reason for them to be ashamed!..the ones that should be ashamed is the ones saling their takehomes and the ones setting there nodding out because they took XANAX but the xanax is never mentioned.its always"they go to that ole methadone clinic!"//and to the poster that said they went and sat in the paking lot and watch ppl sale their methadone....FIRST.why were you there? didnt have anything better to do then be a busy body or do you go there??IF you really saw this{which I doubt} why didnt you get their tag number and go give it to the security guard. THAT IS WALKING AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT THERE or the cop that goes up and down the road??/you want to sat and judge ppl but you dont want to DO anything! why dont you stop setting in the parking lots and stop trying to see who goes to the clinic,,and do what SOME of them are trying to do...GET A LIFE!!
iknow

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

WHAT ABOUT THE ONES WHO ARE TAKING DOSES HOME AND SELLING THEM TO FAMILY MEMBERS! FEEL SORRY FOR THEM TOO!!?
baybeegirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

dont feel sorry for them wrote:
that's so stupid, goes to show you know nothing about addiction,ppl on drugs don't like spending all there money, being sick everyday, lying to there families, and most of all being in terrible pain almost all of the time, your just a mouth runner that needs to get a life and stay out of everyone elses
methadude

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

i don't know any drug heads that go there everyone is clean and sober church going folks who love jesus and would never stick needles in there arms or pills up their noses yelp the good ol methadone clinic we play scrabble on thursdays you should come what was your real life name again there EVERYONEEEE?????
junkie numero uno

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

you need to learn to spell Everyone
jack

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

if you can tell that someones an inbred hick by their accent when they're typing then you know you have problems lol
method own

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

yeah what a pathetic jealous coward
method own

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

har har har Everyone's kid probably OD'd and died from methadone HAHAHA awesome that's one less person in line
i love methadone

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

the methadone clinic is the best thing that has ever happened to me other than my wife, it saved my marriage, my job, my family, i started going there befor i started using needles, it saves me atleast a thousand dollars a month, all the nurses are so sweet and nice and friendly, my counselor calls and checks on me all the time, they have class every week to teach you about stuff, it's the best dope money can buy, and you don't have to put up with fat greedy pathetic pill pushers to get it, and theyll even give you some to take home if you wont do any other dope and youll come and hang out a couple hours a month and talk to them i love it its one of the coolest places i've ever been sorry about you being so stupid maybe they have a clinic for that too EVERYONE
i love methadone

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

IKNOW why don't you tell me the names and phone numbers of these people who are "taking their medicine home and selling it." i'll make sure they don't eve have to take it all the way home to sell it again, so you won't have to worry about what everybody else is doing with their lives anymore so maybe you'll have time to get one of your own IF YOU LOVE THE CLINIC SAY CAN I GO UP YOOODAAAY CAN I GO UPPP TOODAAAAY
wonderdog

Whitewood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

i love methadone wrote:
IKNOW why don't you tell me the names and phone numbers of these people who are "taking their medicine home and selling it." i'll make sure they don't eve have to take it all the way home to sell it again, so you won't have to worry about what everybody else is doing with their lives anymore so maybe you'll have time to get one of your own IF YOU LOVE THE CLINIC SAY CAN I GO UP YOOODAAAY CAN I GO UPPP TOODAAAAY
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE METHADONE A BAD Name!if you go there ,im really betting they put your ass out!. YOu are the addict that DONT want help.YOU are the addict that LIKES being an addict and dont want a better life! YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON IM ASHAMED TO SAY THEY LET IN THE METHADONE CLINIC ONLY BECAUSE LEGALLY THEY HAVE TO! SOME DO GO THERE TO REGAIN THEIR LIFE THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO IT. GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE AND STOP BEING AN IGNORANT ADDICT
i know

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
yes!ENOUGH SAID! you really need to look at yourself before downing others!..the methadone clinic is meant to be used as a TOOL to help you stay off drugs til you can do it yourself..no matter how long it takes! Its not a cheap high,,you DONT get high from taking methadone as it was intended to be taken. the ppl who abuse it dont want to get off drugs,,they are using it to mix with things like xanax etc,,,but its still not the methadone that make them look and act stupid,its the xanax and eventually they will die from mixing it. I know the clinic has a bad name and the ppl that use and abuse it and sale their take homes need to be put out and they are if they are found out...,...to compassion..thank you for your compassion..YES there are many that go there that ppl would NOT BELIEVE! it could be your neighbor,your sunday school teacher,your nurse,lawyer...or the person that fixes your food at wendys but instead of being ashamed for going there,the ones that are using it as its meant to be,,should be PROUD that they are GETTING THE HELP THEY NEED BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF DOING DRUGS,,OF LYING,CHEATING,AND ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND THAT PILL 1 Tthere is NO reason for them to be ashamed!..the ones that should be ashamed is the ones saling their takehomes and the ones setting there nodding out because they took XANAX but the xanax is never mentioned.its always"they go to that ole methadone clinic!"//and to the poster that said they went and sat in the paking lot and watch ppl sale their methadone....FIRST.why were you there? didnt have anything better to do then be a busy body or do you go there??IF you really saw this{which I doubt} why didnt you get their tag number and go give it to the security guard. THAT IS WALKING AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT THERE or the cop that goes up and down the road??/you want to sat and judge ppl but you dont want to DO anything! why dont you stop setting in the parking lots and stop trying to see who goes to the clinic,,and do what SOME of them are trying to do...GET A LIFE!!
this is why i dont think take homes should be given out they should have to come dose every day theres no reason for it to be open i dont know of one person it has helped
another i know

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

i love methadone wrote:
the methadone clinic is the best thing that has ever happened to me other than my wife, it saved my marriage, my job, my family, i started going there befor i started using needles, it saves me atleast a thousand dollars a month, all the nurses are so sweet and nice and friendly, my counselor calls and checks on me all the time, they have class every week to teach you about stuff, it's the best dope money can buy, and you don't have to put up with fat greedy pathetic pill pushers to get it, and theyll even give you some to take home if you wont do any other dope and youll come and hang out a couple hours a month and talk to them i love it its one of the coolest places i've ever been sorry about you being so stupid maybe they have a clinic for that too EVERYONE
then ur not off of drugs yet when do u plan to quit methadone
another i know

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

ppl say it doesnt get u high maybe not but it sure alters ur perception and u get in a car and go down the road because ur convensed ur ok r u ok if u kill somebody
Liz 77

Whitewood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

I'm the addict that will be saving all your damned judgmental souls a seat in hell!!!!
IDIOT

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Every one wrote:
Every one that goes up there are nothing but a drug head any ways.. you don't use a drug to help you get off of a drug. I have set right in the parking lot, and watch people come out of there, and walk up and sell the drugs that they get from there. That place needs to be tore down, or something need to take place to it. Because all there doing up there are killing peole with drugs.
Sooooo you sit or "set" in the parking lot of the clinic and your talkin sh!t about other people? Haaaaa! What do you mean they should tear it down? You'd have to find a new parking lot to sit and stare at people, what would you do then!? Lmao. Dumba$$
olivia

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

Liz 77 wrote:
I'm the addict that will be saving all your damned judgmental souls a seat in hell!!!!
im not judgeing honey i know facts its not helped anyone i know to completely stop drugs it needs to go and in house rehab and will power is it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cedar Bluff Discussions

Search the Cedar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to roy hooker? (Feb '10) 16 min Willie Nelson 4
sheena rife (Jan '12) 18 min shes-craycray 12
Who will be the write-in council member in Ceda... 18 min john 170
Coupons 1 hr help 1
what do you no about Carolyn street 2 hr info 8
Brandon peck from honaker 2 hr herbert 3
Couch Brothers 4 hr well well 5
•••
•••