First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so shocked

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
I saw where he passed...can anyone please let me know what happened???
super sad story

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2011
He was being bullied at school because of his physical features.... Were not sure if he had more problems then that but that was a main reason. he was a really nice guy and always so happy. he did not deserve what people did to him... i made a speech to my 1st period class about the situation. he was to nice of a guy. But hes in a way better place now and may god be with his family because everyone knows hes up in heaven chillin [=
Angels

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2011
have Gage. I didn't know this young man, but heard about it. People need to stop turning their heads and speak up when you see someone being bullied or made fun of. It could be your brother, nephew, your son someday. Remember the Golden Rule? Try it. Be better human beings. This stuff is just uncalled for.

God bless and comfort his family and friends.
you cant play god

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Angels wrote:
have Gage. I didn't know this young man, but heard about it. People need to stop turning their heads and speak up when you see someone being bullied or made fun of. It could be your brother, nephew, your son someday. Remember the Golden Rule? Try it. Be better human beings. This stuff is just uncalled for.
God bless and comfort his family and friends.
I wish i could have done somthing to help him.. i really do. but he ALWAYS had a smile on his face. its so unbelieveable that HE committed suicide.. he was so happy and nice... its a shame how teens can be so hateful =[
PrivateCitizenEt own

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Are any of you have posted here students at North Hardin? I heard from someone who knew him that he killed himself over a girl who dumped him. Was he being bullied? Is the school trying to cover this up? Why was he being bullied? I know he had a bad hand, apparently a birth defect. His mother posted on her Facebook page on October 20 - "I love you my son it's gonna get better I promise ,i'm a firm beliver that there's someone for everyone in the world and she wasnt it . When you find her you'll know it ,no questions asked." Gage died two days later. So does anyone know, was he being bullied or was it over a girl?
so shocked

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Did he take pills or shoot himself or what? I can't believe this...
come on

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2011
It does not matter how, only that it happened! And, there could have been multiple reasons as to why. When you are depressed, it all hurts. Trust me. We dont know his home life, we just know he was bullied, and dumped by a girlfriend. He was obviously in pain and wanted to seek a way out. It is terrible he chose death. But, we have not felt "his" pain.
so shocked

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2011
His Mom seemed to really care about him.
Angels

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 27, 2011
you cant play god wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish i could have done somthing to help him.. i really do. but he ALWAYS had a smile on his face. its so unbelieveable that HE committed suicide.. he was so happy and nice... its a shame how teens can be so hateful =[
I heard he was always smiling and upbeat until his girlfriend broke up with him in front of most of the students and then they mocked and harassed him about it. Must of been more than he could bear if it is true. Someone should have stepped up and said something or done something. At least call his parents or a family member. It is sad that teens take pleasure in other people's grief and taunt them. They say he shot himself. How sad for his family and friends. How sad for his ex-girlfriend and classmates making fun of him. I hope they can live with themselves if this is indeed true. Let it be a lesson to the rest. Put yourself in the other persons place and think how you would feel before being so cruel. God Bless and comfort his family and friends. May this be a lesson for the rest.
Missing Gage

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Gage was the most amazing friend anyone could ask for. He was my "big brother." He never told anybody everything that was going on and it didn't surface until his passing. He was too busy trying to make everyone else smile. To those who blame his ex-girlfriend, please don't. She loved him just as much as the rest of us. Heaven got another angel when Gage left us. We love and miss you Gage. R.I.P Bubby :)
Remorse And Guilt

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
I wish I could have known him better. Its already been 3 months and it is so heartbreaking to think how long he's been gone. I only heard about what he had gone through, but what ever happened, He never deserved it. I always seen him walking the halls of North with his little green speakers blasting his music (: He would always smile at me when I walked by him. Even though we never knew each other, he still always smiled. He seemed like such a caring loving guy. & its amazing how much of a impact a complete stranger can have on your life. Its really sad he's gone, & I almost feel guilty for not doing anything even though I never personally knew him or new what was going on. I hope he is at peace, and his mother, father, family, friends, and all loved ones find closure in there lives. Its going to be a very hard, long road but its one I know they can one day over come. Rest In Peace Gage Barron.
His ex from Florida

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 Mar 9, 2012
Gage was my boyfriend off and on for a year he left me and he messaged me a few days before telling me good bye he cant handle the stress i was in tears when i found out he killed himself. I loved him yet he always left me it hurt me but i always dated him even after he left and came back. Gage i miss you. ):
Jame

Louisville, KY

#13 May 6, 2012
Him being bullied isn't the only reason. The big reason is that his used to be gf made him her fiance but then she just broke up with him, as a matter of fact, she even cheated on him and Gage really loved her too. I know Gage, and I knew who was his close friends too.
Jamie

Louisville, KY

#14 May 6, 2012
I mean, even his mom blames his ex too
Jamie

Louisville, KY

#15 May 6, 2012
His mom blames both his ex AND the bullies
Jeffrey McBride

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 May 11, 2012
I knew him, we didn't talk much. He seemed like a great guy, and I can't believe he pasted.:(
We'll seem him again sometime.
His cousin

Louisville, KY

#17 May 12, 2012
The ex brought her new boyfriend to Gage's service.
stayce hazell

New Albany, IN

#18 Sep 1, 2012
so shocked wrote:
Did he take pills or shoot himself or what? I can't believe this...
No he didnt take any pills he shot himself and his homelife was awesome we were really close I love and miss him so much his ex gf and her dad had a big part in why he did what he did
stayce hazell

New Albany, IN

#19 Sep 1, 2012
Missing Gage wrote:
Gage was the most amazing friend anyone could ask for. He was my "big brother." He never told anybody everything that was going on and it didn't surface until his passing. He was too busy trying to make everyone else smile. To those who blame his ex-girlfriend, please don't. She loved him just as much as the rest of us. Heaven got another angel when Gage left us. We love and miss you Gage. R.I.P Bubby :)
I do blame her because it is her fault and her dads fault I read the letter and i'll never forgive them
yea

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 1, 2012
He sure did get on his moms nerves alot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecilia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bootz wood 7 min Yep 4
amanda maggard thomas 59 min Surprised 1
The Confederate Battle Flag is not about "herit... 1 hr Yawn 3
wreck on 31w 1 hr concerned driver 11
Hey Peeler 1 hr Citizen 3
Ray beard and the trailer park 1 hr Asking 1
Amish at Metalsa 3 hr Lilyoder 4
More from around the web

Cecilia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE