Danielle Schooler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danielle Schooler

New York, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2011
I have a few things to get off my chest, i need a clear conciounce. First of all im a snitch, i have been for years, i dont care what you think about it, cause i will snitch on you too. Im as dirty as they get, as low as they go, i will use you until there's nothing left. ill sit in the dark in a dark alley and wait for you to slip. Ill hold the rope with a smile and let it go. Im as two-faced as they get, ill be nice to your face, then bite you in the ass till your on the ground bleeding. Im not ashamed of burning my blood, so its none of your buisiness what i do. If anyone has a problem with anything i have said, you know where i live, come pay me a visit.
your a nasty pig

Watertown, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2011
i have a few things to say too.... your a nasty pig.... your white trash and sleep with any guy that walks your way.... your a nasty home wrecking Do everyone a favor and go overdose. All these girls that youve crossed should get together and beat the life out of you. How many DNA tests did you have to take to find your kids father? Your the biggest slob around these parts.... rot in hell pig
ur a nasty pig

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2011
First one didn't show up so figured I add a little more
Guess who

New York, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nice addition!! I Second that!
Guess who

New York, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2011
....Atleast shes got balls to come right out and admitt it. I mean anyone that knows her, knows shes a two faced snitch, but to come out and say the truth, I give her props. She went a little easy on her self, i could come up with a list of things she forgot to say about herself lol but its a start.
shes a nasty slam hog

Watertown, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
Guess who wrote:
....Atleast shes got balls to come right out and admitt it. I mean anyone that knows her, knows shes a two faced snitch, but to come out and say the truth, I give her props. She went a little easy on her self, i could come up with a list of things she forgot to say about herself lol but its a start.
truth being i doubt it was actually her sayin it.... there is alot more that needs to be thrown out there its just sad that she degrades her self to sleep with everyones man. she got alot of girls out there that are gunna mess her shit up and one that id be scared of
the girl to be jealous of

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Mar 16, 2011
i dont really know her i met her once and wanted to smash her face in... she was fucking my boyfriend and got mad at me... like really if you ask me she is a nasty slam hog and i really cant stand the pig... although she is kinda pretty... and i am kinda glad he had sex with her cuz then i new he was a nasty f*ck too so thanks pig=)
danielle

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2011
this shit is too funny who ever is claiming to be me god sounds like you have nothing better to do then pretend to be me lol i know i know you want to be me but that wont ever happpen !!! I know exactly who wrote all this shit and really im quite entertained thanks i needed this :) just makes me laugh at you hoes that have kids yet you still find time to lower yourselves to write shit about me lol worry about your children not what i do with my life.. Ive never once snitched on someone so this shit came outta no where some bitch just hatein on me always gonna be one of those out there :)# My haters are my Motivators
You you

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2012
You are nasty pig
concern citizen

New York, NY

#11 Mar 27, 2012
she's a meth head....well, was a meth head...every since paddock got busted...into pills too...she's now having out with a pill dealer...dewayne williams, old guy, drives a white car...big looser that guy...even his weed is junk, so i have been told... hey, Danielle, did you figure out who the kid's father is? need 1000 dna tests!
Danielle

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Your just mad Dwayne is screwing me now Anna haha lmao get a life loser worry bout ur own problems and if u got a problem get at me.
danielle

New Hartford, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2012
concern citizen wrote:
she's a meth head....well, was a meth head...every since paddock got busted...into pills too...she's now having out with a pill dealer...dewayne williams, old guy, drives a white car...big looser that guy...even his weed is junk, so i have been told... hey, Danielle, did you figure out who the kid's father is? need 1000 dna tests!
You ain't got anything on me Anna loser lmao!!!!
danielle

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
lmao this shit is too funny.. I love how who ever you are that keeps writein about me thinks they know what i do :) i wish i had as much time on my hands like you do !!! Pathetic if who ever you are knew me like you keep writein lol you Would know this is all a crock of shit you people make me laugh .. Grow some balls and tell me who you really are bet you wont Bc you know everythg you said is a lie !!
Nothing New

Syracuse, NY

#15 May 6, 2012
danielle wrote:
lmao this shit is too funny.. I love how who ever you are that keeps writein about me thinks they know what i do :) i wish i had as much time on my hands like you do !!! Pathetic if who ever you are knew me like you keep writein lol you Would know this is all a crock of shit you people make me laugh .. Grow some balls and tell me who you really are bet you wont Bc you know everythg you said is a lie !!
Crock of shit? You don't even have a job. You bleed your sister and the system dry. You use people, then talk shit about them. As far as being a good mother, your parenting skills are seriously lacking. Clean yourself up and start taking care of that baby.
danielle

United States

#16 May 8, 2012
and thats why you should but worrying about my life and what i do Bc i have a job lol my daughter has everything she wants and needs as far as me getting any help lmao i dont live off the system .. I have a great job and im happy with my life .. Dont be jelouse :)
Really

Syracuse, NY

#17 May 9, 2012
danielle wrote:
and thats why you should but worrying about my life and what i do Bc i have a job lol my daughter has everything she wants and needs as far as me getting any help lmao i dont live off the system .. I have a great job and im happy with my life .. Dont be jelouse :)
It won't last long, you'll manage somehow to screw it up. As far as your daugther is concerned, she has what she, including love, because her Aunt Nikki picks up the slack. You laugh about getting help? I find nothing funny about your drug and alcohol abuse. No, your not happy with life, your in complete denial. No ones jealous of you, quite the opposite. I feel sorry for the people in your life who are always left cleaning up your messes. I feel sorry for you and fear that one day young lady you'll be found dead, because of your self indulgent behavior.
snitch h8tr

Watertown, NY

#18 May 12, 2012
you and heather wrote a statement and got brandy's house raided. that's what we call snitching.
danielle

Syracuse, NY

#19 May 23, 2012
is that right? Lol id love to see this statement i wrote ??? Who ever you are i dont have time for this petty shit dont have time to deal with cops my daughter has LOVE she needs :) and like i said you dont know me from jack you know what you here im glad that i am on your mind though..im very happy my daughters happy thats all i care about .. You know nothing.. My job will last because i now have my head out of my ass and am on the right path so believe what you want say what you want just goes to show you have NOTHING better to do with your life :) have a goodnight love .. Hope you dream about me lmao grow up and get a life
Mike

Harrisville, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Stop hating on D scumbags
stupid

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jul 23, 2012
Stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cazenovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bushneck Fri Sunshine 2
Pizza delivery Fri bow chicka bow 2
Canastota police license plates Fri Sunshine 2
Jim Barres Oct 16 Yes 2
News Eerie In Erieville: What do you do with a house... (Oct '11) Oct 14 ach 12
Keep your Riff Raff out of our town (Sep '10) Oct 13 chuck 35
paws claws feathers and fins (Apr '11) Oct 12 FedUpNurse 60

Cazenovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance