Cazenovia funeral director now faces ...

Cazenovia funeral director now faces seven misdemeanor charges in sex abuse case

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Dec 9, 2011, titled Cazenovia funeral director now faces seven misdemeanor charges in sex abuse case. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The sex abuse case against Cazenovia funeral director Brian H. Tait now includes seven misdemeanor charges and five victims, including a 15-year-old, according to court papers obtained by The Post-Standard this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

ryan

Harrisville, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2011
so brian you got any extra gold laying around,you are another slug that thinks your shit don,t stink and no one would screw with you ,so glad my daughter wasn,t involved and i,m so sorry for the ones that were.we have to find another cage for you people.hopefully your kids are young enough who there real daddy is
wonderfan

Watertown, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2011
It's a bad sign than no one in the legal system in Cazenovia can work this case because of their friendships/business associations with Tait.

I hope that this case receives a truly fair and objective treatment through the Chenango County's DA office, both for the accusers and for the accused.

Let's try to not assume things about the accusers or the accused. Sex crimes are notorious for ruining the lives of both the accusers and the accused. Wish it could be different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cazenovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi 15 hr ixiP 2
Tenants Bolivar landing apartments (Nov '14) Jun 19 Pig legs 39
Holly "Loosey" Ducy Jun 13 Thump stump 2
News This 19-year-old from Cazenovia will probably h... Jun 6 MakeAmericaGreatA... 2
Amanda,w Jun 6 Curious 1
So many bad landlords (Sep '15) Jun 2 JustWow 11
Shawn Bodah (Jul '15) Jun 2 Wow 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cazenovia Mortgages