Blaze at historic home on Canaseraga Road in Sullivan leaves family of six homeless
There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Blaze at historic home on Canaseraga Road in Sullivan leaves family of six homeless. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:
Published: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 6:14 PM Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 6:57 PM View full size Morganne M. Atutis / The Post-Standard A fire in this Chittenango home left six people homeless Wednesday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.
#1 Jun 22, 2011
So very sad to see the loss of a historic home. Glad everyone made it to safety. My Grandparents, Mort and Mildred Greene, used to own The White Swan Tourist Home and Texaco gas station, just up the road from there. Of couse it is no longer a tourist home, or gas station....but it still has such a historic quality about it.
Add your comments below
|kori Smith bodah (May '15)||1 hr||Junior101||27|
|Louis sgroi (Apr '12)||Sat||hahahahaha||6|
|Daycare center near dollar general in chittanago||Mar 23||Worried||1|
|Kim Marsh (Aug '16)||Mar 23||Sick||20|
|Kieth Woodworth||Mar 22||Wow||3|
|Who hustles in canastota?||Mar 21||DantheMan||2|
|Brandon Walsh||Mar 21||Buoyu||6|
Find what you want!
Search Cazenovia Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC