Must read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

My kids found a cat no older than a year old. It's black and white. We've had it for a little over a week and cannot keep it. We have dogs and they do not get along. The ASPCA is full and Wanderer's Rest is as well and can no longer take in animals. I don't want to put it on the street. It's obviously someone's cat because it's litter trained and sleeps with the kids and is a very nice, gentle cat. It was found on our steps but I'll just stay at the corner of Main St, by Railroad St. If anyone knows who's it is, please write back so it can be returned to its owner. I can't have another animal. Thank you.
Scardy Kat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Throw it in a sack and put it in the tracks, your right there really??? Come on man this ones a obvious!
Must read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Yeah that's mature.. Is anyone on this site intelligent enough to have a civil/adult conversation? I'll wait until I find a responder who is. Thanks
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

i would knock on doors. Maybe its a neighbor or somebody close knows who's cat it is. Good luck
Must read

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Yeah we did that. In a 2 block radius. My guess is the people didn't want her anymore and just dropped her off somewhere and she ended up at my doorstep. My kids wanted to keep her until the supposed storm we had coming was over. Now we don't want to just let her out and not have a home being that winter is around the corner. I'm planning on putting flyers up around town but not sure what good it'll do.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

hopefully if someone dosen't claim her she will find a good home. There are other shelters just not as close and it could be the same situation .
bee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Someone lost a cat at the Village Vet in Wampsville. Fits the description of the cat that found you. They had put out flyers at the Wampsville post office and the local neighborhoods. If you can find one of those flyers, it had a phone # on it. Cats can travel long distances. I wish you good luck on finding her home.
Cat found

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

bee wrote:
Someone lost a cat at the Village Vet in Wampsville. Fits the description of the cat that found you. They had put out flyers at the Wampsville post office and the local neighborhoods. If you can find one of those flyers, it had a phone # on it. Cats can travel long distances. I wish you good luck on finding her home.
Thanks for your response. I did go to wampsville po and I saw the flyer. That cat is mostly white with black on it's head, paws and tail. This one is black with white legs and whites patches. He's so lovable and sweet. I really wish I could keep him. But as the previous poster said, I'm going to call out of town shelters and see if he can be adopted out. I really don't know anything about cats and this is a male and someone told me it'll 'spray'? What does that mean? It's sad how dogs are more popular and get adopted out faster but I will do my best to find him a good home and if I can't, I'll end up keeping him I think. It's not what I want to do but I cannot put him out on the street. Even when I open the door and he sneaks out, he comes right back 5 min later. I'm at a loss for now. Thanks everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cazenovia Discussions

Search the Cazenovia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 44 min MacDaddyobama 6,275
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue none 6,182
Rome man jumped Tue Shane 2
sue stratton Tue Andre 4
lenox landing Mon gutsglory 6
chad chesboro Apr 13 chad 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Twillner 699
•••
•••
•••
Cazenovia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cazenovia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cazenovia People Search