Improving Main Street in Madison County

Improving Main Street in Madison County

There are 2 comments on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Improving Main Street in Madison County. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

Approximately 50 people recently gathered in the Green Room of the Colgate Inn for a presentation on the Main Street Approach which, if accepted, could help revitalize and improve the economic outlook of businesses and local municipalities across Madison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

shocker

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2010
you should ask ed worley and moberly for some of that 40 million dollar grant they are getting ready to get(our tax money!!!!)i posted here to let everybody know a couple of days ago and its gone! shocker!!!!!they have put those two crooked brains together and are supposed to be building something and it will probably cost 10 million if that much,and they will split the rest!!!!they are like pretty much every other political person out to inflate their own bank acct.not wooried about anyone else
shocker

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2010
sorry my last post was for madison kentucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cazenovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Canastota Wed VictorOrians 1
Brandon Walsh Wed GolfPro 7
kori Smith bodah (May '15) Mar 26 Junior101 27
Louis sgroi (Apr '12) Mar 25 hahahahaha 6
Kim Marsh (Aug '16) Mar 23 Sick 20
Kieth Woodworth Mar 22 Wow 3
Who hustles in canastota? Mar 21 DantheMan 2

Cazenovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance