seriously

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
To me this girl gets so much pity and attension for getting knocked up. Its no excuse...she is irresponsible
long shalong

New York, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
i dont even know this girl but she must catch ur eye if u take the time to write about her!!! what are you jealous of her its people like you that need to worry about ur self than to put ur stank ass in someone elses bus! who cares if shes knocked up are you gonna take care of the kid no i didnt think so just bc no guy wants to knock ur ugly ass up u gotta put someone else down
really

Geneva, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
seriously wrote:
To me this girl gets so much pity and attension for getting knocked up. Its no excuse...she is irresponsible
What the fek does "attension" mean?
pinhead

Rome, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
seriously wrote:
Last I knew it takes two to get knocked up. He was irresponsible as well. Both men and women are responsible for their own birth control. If he didn't wear a hat or had a vasectomy then he is just as to blame. I'm so tired hearing people treat an unplanned pregnancy as the women's problem. Take responsibly for your own birth control and actions!
Kevin Paige

Carthage, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
It's hilarious the amount of jealous little hoes there are on this site.
lol

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2013
pinhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I knew it takes two to get knocked up. He was irresponsible as well. Both men and women are responsible for their own birth control. If he didn't wear a hat or had a vasectomy then he is just as to blame. I'm so tired hearing people treat an unplanned pregnancy as the women's problem. Take responsibly for your own birth control and actions!
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cazenovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
atv Jul 23 Joe 2
Shawn Bodah Jul 21 Sampson82 3
kori Smith bodah Jul 20 Amanda 11
Dirty Old Men Jul 17 Judy 2
yuck (Jan '15) Jul 14 Tammy 11
Living in the Village of Cazenovia (Sep '07) Jul 14 lisagroan 17
charlotte moth/chittenango,ny (Jul '14) Jul 14 lisagroan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cazenovia Mortgages