Updated: Cornell graduate student dies in car accident

Oct 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Gazette.COM

A Cornell University graduate student was killed and her husband gravely injured in a car-tractor trailer collision Tuesday afternoon on Route 13 in Dryden.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Karen

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

I heard the news about Jade this morning and her husband, Bill. I am just devastated. I did not know Bill very well, but he was a very nice person to speak to. Jade was a good friend of mine. She was a very sweet person with a wonderful sense of humor. She graduated with a 4.00 GPA, and was accepted at Cornell University - which is an honor for both herself and the Department of Social Sciences at SOSU. Jade was one of our majors and we all loved her. It seemed she had so much life ahead of her. She wanted to attend law school and "make a difference". I regret that she did not make it to do so. I believe she would have. Rest Peacefully, Jade. You will be missed.
LJW

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Karen you are so kind, I m so glad we have a picture of Jade and you and the contact we have. My daughter is a wonderful person and Bill was as wonderful. Life is not what we expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cayuga Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cayuga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance