Why I Should Move to South Carolina?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Senator Clybarn

Chapin, SC

#21 Sep 30, 2011
We beez buildin a new nation under Barry Soetorro and Jess L. Jacscoon.
Mr Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#22 Sep 30, 2011
Senator Clybarn wrote:
We beez buildin a new nation under Barry Soetorro and Jess L. Jacscoon.
I will be at the Zesto's in Chapin, SC flirting with your White women while watching the Gamecocks play on tv. Come on over and introduce yourself. I am easy to spot.
PrecioustoHim

Skandia, MI

#25 Mar 29, 2014
Well......I came here looking for some truthful, slid reasons for moving to SC and all I found, only skimming some of the posts because reading them thoroughly would have been a waste of my time, was a bunch of people with nothing better to do than to talk down to one another and trash one anthers beliefs and races.
Not one encouraging word was said.....not one nice word was said about the people of SC nor of the places in SC.
Certainly makes me never want to set foot in the state, but my 88 yr old mother has her heart set on moving there to be close to out family.

I sure hope you folks find something better to do with your time than to trash one another.
Try some encouraging words. It will make ya'll feel better in the end.
Justice

AOL

#26 Mar 29, 2014
PrecioustoHim wrote:
Well......I came here looking for some truthful, slid reasons for moving to SC and all I found, only skimming some of the posts because reading them thoroughly would have been a waste of my time, was a bunch of people with nothing better to do than to talk down to one another and trash one anthers beliefs and races.
Not one encouraging word was said.....not one nice word was said about the people of SC nor of the places in SC.
Certainly makes me never want to set foot in the state, but my 88 yr old mother has her heart set on moving there to be close to out family.
I sure hope you folks find something better to do with your time than to trash one another.
Try some encouraging words. It will make ya'll feel better in the end.
Are you truly locating to S.C. because of your 88 year old mother or because you feel that you are "PRECIOUSTOHIM". Good Luck, from the heart.
Justice

AOL

#27 Mar 29, 2014
What is wrong with this picture outside them embezzling money.......lmaooooo. DANNI, WHITE JUSTICE, TRUE JUSTICE.... help meout here.

NEW INFO: Former Snow Hill EMS Directors Charged With Embezzling $148,000
http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Former-Sno...
Southern Times

Lincolnton, NC

#29 Apr 7, 2014
If you are not a Southerner you have no business in either of the Carolina's! Take your half breed babys back to Yankee land Dozier!
Saddened

Milford, MA

#30 Apr 14, 2014
People talk like this ? Wow I'm glad my daughter isn't reading this and hopefully none of y'all's kids do either. There is bad in every town in every state , The world is corrupted what can you do but try to live the best life you can. Change the world one person at a time usually means starting with you! Idk I just hope the world gets better but I doubt it and not much I can do about ignorance. Good luck everyone. May god b with y'all
OTTO

Columbia, SC

#31 Apr 15, 2014
Mr Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>I will be at the Zesto's in Chapin, SC flirting with your White women while watching the Gamecocks play on tv. Come on over and introduce yourself. I am easy to spot.
"Easy to spot..." Yeah, just look for the NAPA making an ass of himself.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#32 Jun 26, 2014
Maybe you shouldn't move here. Apparent corruption starts at the top.
http://www.heraldonline.com/2014/06/17/606625...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cayce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake Carolina Residents Frustrated With Lack Of... (Mar '08) 19 hr northeast 88
I just need a lil dog food. (Jun '13) May 24 gotta123 4
No Brown? No boy? No dog food? (Sep '14) May 24 gotta123 2
brown boy dog food May 24 gotta123 3
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) May 20 Alonzo 514
News Police: Spring Valley teacher's car recovered May 20 prerogmy 1
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) May 19 Cherie 11
More from around the web

Cayce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]