Why I Should Move to South Carolina?

Posted in the Cayce Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Really nice blog post on reasons to move to South Carolina. What reasons do you have? http://www.palmettojournal.com/
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#2 Sep 27, 2011
ajrosen82 wrote:
Really nice blog post on reasons to move to South Carolina. What reasons do you have? http://www.palmettojournal.com/
Unless you are ready to be exposed to racism the first day you arrive, stay out of Lexington County. It is the closest to the good old days of racism that you can get. Lol!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are ready to be exposed to racism the first day you arrive, stay out of Lexington County. It is the closest to the good old days of racism that you can get. Lol!
That's right!!! Lots of racist simians still cryin' about slavery two hundred years later.

Since: Aug 11

West Columbia, SC

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Bull Dozier wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are ready to be exposed to racism the first day you arrive, stay out of Lexington County. It is the closest to the good old days of racism that you can get. Lol!
That's an endorsement to move to Lexington County not a negative.
Since blacks stay away from Lexington County it has one of the lowest crime rates in SC.
Shriver

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Since blacks stay away from Lexington County it has one of the lowest crime rates in SC.
The highest Meth rate..lmao!
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#6 Sep 28, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy to burst your bubble but Blacks don't stay away from Lexington County. We know that the court system is one sided so therefore we don't do things to get into it. Now as for your lowest crime rate claim. I agree with you lowest crime rate claim if you take away:
child molesting
incestation
vandalizing (aka burning crosses on other people's property)
failing to pay child support
selling and consuming drugs
selling and buying meth
robbery of all sorts
rape
stalking
domestic violence (you p.o.s. racists are afraid to pick on a Black man or someone your own size)
child endangerment
murder
littering because "you people" don't take care of your trailer parks)
etc., etc., etc.,
So you see little girl, a lot more goes on in your county than you know about. You need to get out of your trailer park reservation for reasons beside going to the mailbox for your food stamps and welfare check.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#7 Sep 28, 2011
Shriver wrote:
<quoted text>
The highest Meth rate..lmao!
Lol!!! Among other things. When I would look at the news and theystart off by say that another man from Lexington County has been arrested for meth or child molestation, 100% of the time it is p.o.s. racists like that stupid i love nikki poster.
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's right!!! Lots of racist simians still cryin' about slavery two hundred years later.
Well hello my inbred whipping boy wolfie. About time you rented some balls to have the guts to post something to me. Tell you what my kkklan monkey wolfie, if you and your cowardly kkklandy a$$ buddies stop whining about the Confederate flag being taken down from the State House dome on 7/1/2000, I will tell the whole world to forget about slavery.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#9 Sep 28, 2011
ATTETION!

To that stupid inbred Lonewolf and that stupid klanny tranny poster that calls herself i love nikki, I challenge you two stupid klandy azz monkeys to keep posting you hate rhetoric. By the time this thread reaches the next page, the person that asked this question will not only refuse to come to Lexington but refuse to come to this state.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
regular person

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Dont move to Florence unless you wanna risk the chance of being arrested for something you didnt do just because you matched a description, sit in jail for 7 months and be denied bond 3 times with NO CRIMINAL BACKROUND while admitted murderers and agravated assaults get bond their first appearance. O by the way we KICKED ED CLEMENTS AND FLORENCE COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE ASS YOU LYING FOOLS. If this happens to me or someone else I know again..............
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's right!!! Lots of racist simians still cryin' about slavery two hundred years later.
Yo' my stupid inbred kkklan monkey lonewolf, so far in this thread you are the only one that has mentioned anything about slavery. DO YOU MISS those good old days of racism boy? Your monkey azz had better dig up Birth of a Nation and Gone Out Of The WINDow with Clark Gable because it is the closest thing you will ever get to those days and "frankly my kkklan monkey, I don't give a Lake Murray DAM".
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
regular person

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Sep 28, 2011
One of those charges started off at 15. Yeah, big time baby im talking about a little innocent white kid in Lee County the worst level three in the state. YALL TRIED TO FEED ME TO THE LIONS BUT YOU CANT BEAT THE TRUTH BECAUSE JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT YOU SICKENING EXCUSE FOR A SYSTEM! When I asked a vent mate what I should do if God forbid that were to happen and he says to me haha he says make a shank or go into protective custody wich is lockdown. But if that were Gods will then so be it. Thanks you Jesus
Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#13 Sep 28, 2011
regular person wrote:
Dont move to Florence unless you wanna risk the chance of being arrested for something you didnt do just because you matched a description, sit in jail for 7 months and be denied bond 3 times with NO CRIMINAL BACKROUND while admitted murderers and agravated assaults get bond their first appearance. O by the way we KICKED ED CLEMENTS AND FLORENCE COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE ASS YOU LYING FOOLS. If this happens to me or someone else I know again..........
My heart goes out to you and your ordeal. there is already a place in hell for people that does things like this if they leave this earth without owning it. Growing up in Cayce, SC, I learned to be accountable for my whereabouts. That still holds true to this day for me. I want to make it as difficult as possible for them to finger me bacause I look like the bad guy. It is unfortunate but as long as there are the Susan Smith type running loose saying a Black man did it, you will always have to stay on guard. Peace!
Mr Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#14 Sep 28, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' my stupid kkklan monkey, get your head out of your azz and listen to what I have to post. Yet another piece of white trash like you arrested for child molestation. Ronald Linwood Christmas was arrested for sex with a 5 year old you dumb b@stard. By the way i love nikkki is a stupid screen name. No wonder you always get beat up in this thread.

Since: Aug 11

West Columbia, SC

#15 Sep 29, 2011
And it's no wonder that everything I post is always over your head. You never get a dang thing. Stupid monkey bull dyke.
Mr Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#16 Sep 29, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
And it's no wonder that everything I post is always over your head. You never get a dang thing. Stupid monkey bull dyke.
Yo' my stupid kkklan monkey niKKKi, never mind what your dumbass is posting. You are so full of crap, you need an extra butthole to relieve yourself. Now over your head that you stupid dang thing you. Now if you don't like what I posted to you, feel free to reply racist ron, err, stupid niKKKi.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#17 Sep 29, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
Yo' my stupid kkklan monkey niKKKi, ya' Lexington County kkklandy azz redneck pile of monkey crap. Rent some balls and reply to me ya' stupid porch kkklan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 29, 2011
Bull Dozier wrote:
you are definitely telling the truth I moved down in 09 and I cant wait to get the hell outta here....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2011
I Love Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all plenty of "Blacks" live in Lexington I am one of them the problem doesn't lye in the counties demographics as much as the politics.. get your facts straight bud
Mr Bull Dozier

Chapin, SC

#20 Sep 30, 2011
Hotblackdude wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all plenty of "Blacks" live in Lexington I am one of them the problem doesn't lye in the counties demographics as much as the politics.. get your facts straight bud
Right on! You only reminded that trailer park klan trash the fact that he is in the real world, not their imaginary Racistville, SC. That niKKKi poster is incapable of getting the facts straight because there is no room in his racist pea brain for logic. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cayce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Night to Shine: A prom night for those with spe... 3 hr tony partlow 1
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Jan 12 Lawest 56
Mentally il Linsey graham Jan 11 S _ c_ sucks 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Jun '17) Jan 10 The Neighbors 10
Lindsey graham should pay for his ass kissing t... Jan 10 Just saying 3
News Two Dead After 61 Accidents at Bike Fest (May '07) Jan 7 Used to be 64
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jan 5 Gloria 117

Cayce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cayce Mortgages