Pricey pickup: Garbage pickup will re...

Pricey pickup: Garbage pickup will remain costly, and private, for Lexington County households

There are 1 comment on the The State story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Pricey pickup: Garbage pickup will remain costly, and private, for Lexington County households. In it, The State reports that:

Thu Sep 18, 2008-Lexington, SC-Southland Sanitation will be taking over more garbage collection routes in Lexington County beginning in October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Tyrone Shoelaces

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 25, 2008
They are giving Southland Sanitation additional area to service? They can’t take care of the existing customers. Complaints to the County are obviously a waste of time since the contract is being expanded instead of canceled. And complaints to Southland?!?!… I deduct funds from my quarterly bill for missed pick ups… they threatened to “pick up my bin” until I pointed out that since they did not pick up the trash, I was not very worried about them picking up the bin…They credited my account.

I don’t know if I’m the only one who does this… but if more of their customers deducted for missed pick up, they would either do a better job or ask the County to let them out of the contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cayce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Stabbed After Altercation in Hopkins (Feb '08) May 23 Tjsegura 161
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) May 23 The Truth 30
Review: Progressive Church Of Our Lord Jesus Ch... (Oct '15) May 18 The Truth 7
Top X is Sinking. Will Shut Down May 12 Their Scam 1
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) May 10 BuddyB 50
The Holy Truth (Jun '12) May 9 The Truth 6
News Lenoir's Store: A Trip Back in Time (May '08) May 3 william lenoir 7

Cayce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance