First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ha ha

Versailles, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
anyone know him??? hes a needle junky bast**d...
hey

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2010
YES I KNOW JOSH HE JUMPED ON MY HUSBAND LAST NIGHT AND ALSO HE STOLED MY CELL PHONE AND IF HE DOES NOT RETURN MY CELL PHONE BY TONIGHT I AM GOING TO TAKE A WARRENT ON HIS ASS THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING IT IS OVER A FOUR HUNDARD PHONE AND I WANT IT BACK SO JOSH IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL THEN YOU BEST RETURN IT AND BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT BILLY THIS IS HIS WIFE AND THE PHONE THAT YOU TOOK BELONGS TO ME AND I WANT MY DAM PHONE OR I MEAN YOU ASS WILL BE IN JAIL SO MAKE IT LITE ON YOUR SELF. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AND ALSO IT TAKES A COWARD FOR THREE TO JUMP ONE PERSON
joshs mom

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2010
when u go an get warrents on josh be sure an tell them when he took your phone he beat your husband up an took his dope,,,.... a pocket full of oxys so be sure an go an get warrents..... plzzz do me a favor
hey

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2010
if you are his mother and do the right thing and give me my phone because it is a contract phone and lets get this took care of the right way
joshs mom

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2010
i don't have your phone an u would be doing me a favor by taking a warrent for him he needs help that i cant give him 'i dont approve of what he has done ,,,the court house opens at 9
his girl

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2010
first off im not standin up for what he does, but you dont need to call him no needle junkie bas...d but he has serious problems and no one needs to dicourage him for that, he needs help. Babe and Johnny have tried very hard for him, and i know cause i've went through it with them.
Heathers Girl

AOL

#7 May 1, 2010
josh is a dirty theif He needs to go and get his A** some help because first of all he got heather middleton pregnant with the most beautiful baby boy and second of all all he thinks about is dope he seriously needs some help no offense to his mom or anything but he does and tell josh once in a while he needs to go and see his son his son is in cranks tell him he needs to come see him
little thoughts

Jackson, KY

#8 May 9, 2010
so is josh really sleeping with michelle fields, and a little 14 year old girl on the side. Way to go big timer!
bridgett

Clay City, KY

#9 May 13, 2010
people need to leave dalton out of josh shit...................... dalton is only 4 so people leave him out of this shit..............
Heather

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 15, 2010
Who are ypu Heathers Girl?
someone

United States

#12 May 20, 2010
he is datin kelly surgener
bridgett

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 May 20, 2010
who is this someone?

Since: May 10

Kentucky

#14 May 24, 2010
I remember when we were all younger- and I mean like 6, 7, 8 years old- Josh was a good kid. we used play together when our moms were hanging out... time flies i guess. It is sad that he turned out like he did- I know Babe tried, I just guess it happens like that sometimes. His baby is beautiful though- I've only seen pictures and i dont know what the mommy looks like but i was glad he got Joshes eyes.
NOONE

AOL

#16 May 31, 2010
NOONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO THE F*** I AM JUST SHUT THE F*** UP AND LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE OK
bridgett

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 2, 2010
who was that suppose to be 4?
Whaaaaaa

Jonesville, VA

#18 Jun 2, 2010
I really don't see the point in asking people if they know other people?
"Hey Topix, does anyone know Santa Claus?"
"OH yeah, Heard he's a good man..."
"No way, he's a kiddie lover..."

I mean dang, HOW F'N RETARDED!

I don't know Josh--but God, within this conversation, I've learned his mother's name is Babe and his father is Johnny. He has an ex named Heather and he fathered her four year old child named Dalton. Heather's friend is Bridgett and she's not happy about the topic..and HELL NOONE SHOULD BE! It's like you guys HATE this guy but boy he's on your tongue.
Wish I was famous too...Maybe I should go and stick a few needles in my arms..HEck, maybe after reading all this crap, he'll stick another one in it and toast it to the gossip!
How disgusting--lets see if his blood type is eventually revealed to us..
huh

Jackson, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2010
i think josh noe is the prettiest mother f'er in cawood, and he's an awesome dude despite the drug situation, sure he does things we all dont agree with but doesn't everyone nowadays? Hell leave josh alone and worry about yourselves.
bridgett

Clay City, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2010
i dont care who u all talk about just dont say anything or nothing about dalton cause he has nothing to do with what josh dose or what heather dose.... and i have no problem with josh or heather.
Anonymous

United States

#22 Mar 19, 2011
I Think You All Just Need to leave him alone like that other girl said yes he is a fine ass guy an he is also a great guy an yeah every body does have some not so good turmes about them but on they other side he need to take on just a lil more responsability like the father part he needs to try to straightin up some but he dont need ppl putin him down like that i mean my god thats rediculuos but you all have to look at it from his mother's point aview also cause if it was one of your all kids or somthing what would you rather it be noing hes in jail gettin better comin off drugs or not noing if he is even going to be around for the next day but they only one thing bad about him is he can straightin up he goes to jail gets clean gets back out an go's right back to it again so i wish an pray to god that he would straight up but it aint as easy as its sounds i no that well wish the best to his mother,son
Anonymous

United States

#23 Mar 19, 2011
I Think You All Just Need to leave him alone like that other girl said yes he is a fine guy an he is also a great guy an yeah every body does have some not so good turmes about them but on they other side he need to take on just a lil more responsability like the father part he needs to try to straightin up some but he dont need ppl putin him down like that i mean my god thats rediculuos but you all have to look at it from his mother's point aview also cause if it was one of your all kids or somthing what would you rather it be noing hes in jail gettin better comin off drugs or not noing if he is even going to be around for the next day but they only one thing bad about him is he can straightin up he goes to jail gets clean gets back out an go's right back to it again so i wish an pray to god that he would straight up but it aint as easy as its sounds i no that well wish the best to his mother,son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr seriously the ori... 3,755
Word Association 1 hr seriously the ori... 460
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr seriously the ori... 1,649
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr seriously the ori... 1,935
Rusty Inman Going To Prison 2 hr Rusty Inman Is A POS 1
ursula engle, Male or Female? 3 hr minnie 1
Leggett platt 5 hr Annomimous 5
More from around the web

Cawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE