ALSO

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Why dont you ask Big John Everitt Sheriff of Chattooga County he is the one letting the gossop flow around the 96.7 station on the south side of Summerville.Some of his gossepers include allegly that is Todd Harold Bob Frankie Mary Krystal Mark Jessie Levi Bill and Valarie Milford Dooley.Just to name a few.This station could not grow in Summerville with out police proction. Its a police frecency. hows my spelling. Also Tina Tammy Gary.As for Rosser ask big John he will tell you why.
baglady

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dont forget ricky bryant bart and hammonds Big johns police frecency is telling all the secerts. also hegwood is police frequces or emergancy frequces they talk about medical procuders and cures 96.7 gonna put it out to the world.better shut it down big john
nsa

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Big John better shut that artifical telephy station down more talk of Shane or do you want that to get out.What about the gossop about Crystal conway and Ricky Hicks?If somthing dont change Mark Taylor and Todd Hicks will tell it all.Rome Ga dont let the Sheriff of Chattooga County drag you into this.Seems like if he goes down everone goes down telling all the secrets of chattooga and floyd.But it might just be someone playing him who kmows.
Tatletail

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

You are correct I hear it to the players may be someone else or they may be who you say.they talk about Sheriff John knowing about who Killed Jenifer Cox and being to scared to do anything about it.And about Shane Rosser John knows that too.And about who robbed Betty Jean Owings and who robbed Dr Morganstern and about someone who was not going to shoot the former sheriff all secrets that should never be told I think I will start taping it.I dont think its really John just some maggots south of Summerville.But I do think John knows all of this.
CRACKHEAD

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

another secret that just came through the air waves was it john or a persona?why was stanley jones att not allowed to enter the cort house in chattooga county and whose order was that?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ALSO wrote:
hows my spelling.
I am glad you asked. It is pathetic.
Justis

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Dont know much about artifical telephy but I do know for a fact Stanley Jones att was told not to enter the court house in Chattooga County.Also his wife Beverly ran a day care center in Trion anybody know anything about that
amir

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Is this the Shane Rosser that was involved in the mexican mafia trial a few years ago. What's the story
You folks are talking like everyone knows what is going on and I can't make head or tails of it
Chislim

Harpersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Thats the one they are talking about and most of the rumor it seems is coming from the sheriff dept in summerville. That just alleged dont want to get the sheriff mad at you.Five years is a long time to stay in jail so somthings wrong.Just stay tuned.
Stanley

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Does anyone have proof that the sheriff dept in summerville is involved in artifical telephy and morfing out to gain evidence on people.I know it is true but cant prove it at this time. Its called the stringfling.Ask that dooley boy in summerville who sells cars about it.
Tammy

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

5 years in jail for wht???? My son has been there almost 4 years:( Someone tell me what to do????? He was charged w/ Arson judge gave 1st offender and he served 18 mos.....prob for 10 yrs,,,,6 yrs later someone entered a veh in broad daylight and took 7.00 in change, the owner of veh TESTIFIED tht my son never entered his car.... Judge Matthews revoked his prob.... he has been in jail since june 29 2009 his tpm was Oct 2012..... they moved his tpm to Oct 2013:(
its as if their messing w/ the family w theses dates not to mention what is doing to my son!!! BTW, he was at home the night his 3 friends stole his vehicle, took to huffaker rd stripped and testified they tried to burn it but a light mist of rain kept coming and going!!! I was at the court!!! They never allowed me or my son to take the stand but the boy's who actually did the crime, explained it all and said my son was going to pay them!!! My son is the only one who sreved anything over this and now back for this???? and almost 4 years now??? please, someone give me advice on what to do??? Brian Mcworter said 30% is all he has to serve!!! even the warden at his location said to me Your Son is the most kind hearted person I've ever had here:) please someone help me w what to do????:( Should I call Brian???Can lawyers overturn such things??? Please, please help me~~~~
Tammy

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

His Max out date is june 2014,,,,please anyone, help me w advice for my Son`````~~~~~ty
joe

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

are yall people talking about billy dooley at trucktown i figered him and john was up to no good better watch out he belongs to the summerville cartel
Ole Miss

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Brian McWhorter is the best criminal lawyer in Floyd County. JMO. If Judge Matthews sentenced him and you are not represented go see the Judge and plead for your son. Judge Matthews knows right from wrong but apparently someone probably the DA's office had a bone to pick and your son is serving the time. No justice in Floyd County unless you are lucky enough to get the case before Judge Niedrach.
Ann

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

How is five years too long for murder
Ole Miss

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ole Miss wrote:
Brian McWhorter is the best criminal lawyer in Floyd County. JMO. If Judge Matthews sentenced him and you are not represented go see the Judge and plead for your son. Judge Matthews knows right from wrong but apparently someone probably the DA's office had a bone to pick and your son is serving the time. No justice in Floyd County unless you are lucky enough to get the case before Judge Niedrach.
In response to "Why is 5 years to long" Obviously this young man was not charged with Murder or he would get the standard in Floyd County. Life + 5 years. I simply tried to direct someone asking for help to what I thought would be the right direction. Why make statements with NO FACTS to back them up. Put up some kind of reasoning or shut up.
Ann

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ole Miss how is this for facts. This thread is about why Shane Rosser has been in jail so long. He was charged in federal court with Murder. I don't have any idea what you are talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cave Spring Discussions

Search the Cave Spring Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Oh my 47,612
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mason II 2,039
child abuse 11 hr meth Head 7
Meng Lim for Superior Court Judge 15 hr Friend 28
Riverside Auto Group Billboards 23 hr car dealer 28
Listen to the new song, 'Leave The Night On' Thu yes 4
Review: Intertech Probation (Oct '13) Thu Shondra 3
•••
•••

Cave Spring News Video

•••
•••

Cave Spring Jobs

•••