Cave Junction schools.... anyone

Cave Junction schools.... anyone

Posted in the Cave Junction Forum

“Moving to Oregon”

Since: May 07

Eureka Ca.

#1 May 16, 2007
lol anyone know if the schools are good? anyone know of message boards that are more active?
pr in cave jct

Glendale, OR

#2 May 20, 2007
Teresa77 wrote:
lol anyone know if the schools are good? anyone know of message boards that are more active?
I know that a lot of the valedictorians coming out of IVHS are 'Takilma children'.. they are bright, articulate, and have, in the most part, been loved and fed well by intelligent parents. Having had children go through the IV school system, and having spent years there working, I can say from a parent's point of view, and an employee's point of view, that the children in this town are cared for and well-taught by their teachers. If parents have complaints about the way their children are taught or treated at school, maybe they should spend a day with their child and see how that child behaves at school.. they might have a very big surprise!
Teresa77

United States

#3 May 20, 2007
Thank you so much pr. The school system is one of the top 3 things of importance to us, and hearing such great things about CJ schools makes us very happy!
Aaron

Lebanon, OR

#4 Jun 12, 2007
As a not so recent graduate of IVHS I would say that the school is very good. I am an administrator out of the district and am always pleased to see that IVHS is rated higher then the other two district high schools. Look here http://www.ode.state.or.us/data/reportcard/RC...

“Start the Revolution”

Since: Dec 07

Cave Junction

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Teresa77 wrote:
Thank you so much pr. The school system is one of the top 3 things of importance to us, and hearing such great things about CJ schools makes us very happy!
All three schools are in great condition, the Elementary, Middle and High schools are maintained well and clean. They are all right in town and provide easy access for the surrounding community's.
Some of the Middle school staff could use basic charm school review but other than that office the three schools are friendly and open with plenty of different activitys. The Girls and Boys club is active at the Elementary school as is a Clinic.
Please feel free to also use Connections Academy for Home schooling, they provide a great alternative and many local students have been successful using them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home invasion robbery suspect arrested Jun 25 Mariecruse 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... Jun 22 mopper 1
The Way it Goes Jun 18 The Mention 1
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jun 5 Blynn 17
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 Josephine County 1
News Another armed citizen patrol in Josephine County Apr '16 next 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 next 1

Cave Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave Junction Mortgages