Cast off the Bonds of NEW WORLD ORDER...

Cast off the Bonds of NEW WORLD ORDER SLAVERY

Posted in the Cave Junction Forum

Raymond Karczewski

Days Creek, OR

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Cast off the Bonds of NEW WORLD ORDER SLAVERY And Return to the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave".

By:Raymond Ronald Karczewskię

The first step in how to deal with the New World Order is for us to understand that it is the OLD WORLD ORDER WITH A NEW FACE.
We each of us are gifted with Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Those are God-Given Unalienable Rights, which no man or no government can take away. Throughout the world, ALL MEN ARE SOVEREIGN BORN, for they are God's Creation.

In all other countries but these united state of America, the people have been brainwashed into slavemindedness and are kept in various stages of subsistence. America was a social experiment which broke away from the fable of being ruled by men who claimed they ruled under Divine Right. That has been the Big Lie, that BILLIONS have lived and died under.

Our Constitution gave us the right to live our lives honoring our Unalienable Rights. Now the Satanist rulers are stripping those rights away, slowly, incrementally but surely. Their intent,is to thrust us back into the feudalistic Dark Age of Masters and Slaves.

A few of us understand who we are and are standing up to the tyranny that most fear and have caved into. It is a simple choice and each of us must make it. Remain Free or enslave yourselves and your children, and their children to come.
I am an old man, but my spirit is FOREVER. I have learned, and I have demonstrated by my actions that our government is AN ILLUSION. Its all image and no substance, but for the substance WE GIVE IT, through our support.

We are the Sovereign People, the Creator of Government. They work for us. We are not their slaves.

Through trickery and deceit, Government has, through blind belief, scammed the American People into a state of Slavery through lawyerly tricks like Birth Certification, and subjugation to Corporate Policies they call law, but are not Law.
The sooner the American People WAKE UP, rescind their 14th Amendment Status, and withdraw their support from the private Corporation which masquerades as a lawful government while it is tied to the money handlers, the bankers, the satanic elitists, the sooner the world beyond the borders of America will see their True Status as Free Human Beings as well. That was the message Jesus of Nazareth attempted to bring through His exposure of the Money Changers and Pharisitical Lawyers of His time, and that is the Message I bring at this time in History.

We, here in America are the key to freedom not only for us but for the rest of world. Please, take the time to listen to my offerings on You-tube under my name Raymond Karczewski. Spread the message to as many like-minded friends who also wish to return to a life living in the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave."

God bless you. God bless America.

Raymond Ronald Karczewskię

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry and Amy Harrington child abusers (Feb '13) Mar 3 Lookng 5
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Feb '17 Leaving soon 182
Lacey elaine oliver Jan '17 Lilysdaddy 1
News Grants Pass culvert bursts Jan '17 Hate irrigation d... 2
Trump For President Dec '16 Kjwood 5
Your Cheatin Heart Nov '16 Truth 1
News Home invasion robbery suspect arrested (Jun '16) Jul '16 Jake Poirier 2

Cave Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance