First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jane

Horse Cave, KY

#101 Nov 15, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>are we to believe that brandon carver and cody saltsman are angels? am i correct, but isnt brandon a three time loser and hasnt cody been in all kinds of trouble,so much that his own mother let him sit in jail for a week.if my son was innocent nothing would have stopped me from getting him out.get real.you get on this sight and whine and moan,these two are a product of their upbringing.both have a parent of parents who know their way around the courtroom and the jail.if cody was a man he would with his girlfriend helping to raise his two children,or they going to be a burden on te welfare system.oops, my mistake,he has three children so far.and how is brandons girlfriend going to raise her bun in the oven.feel free to respond to this.there is more where this came from.but i guess you know every thing already.
who is codys girlfriend?
jane

Horse Cave, KY

#102 Nov 15, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>are we to believe that brandon carver and cody saltsman are angels? am i correct, but isnt brandon a three time loser and hasnt cody been in all kinds of trouble,so much that his own mother let him sit in jail for a week.if my son was innocent nothing would have stopped me from getting him out.get real.you get on this sight and whine and moan,these two are a product of their upbringing.both have a parent of parents who know their way around the courtroom and the jail.if cody was a man he would with his girlfriend helping to raise his two children,or they going to be a burden on te welfare system.oops, my mistake,he has three children so far.and how is brandons girlfriend going to raise her bun in the oven.feel free to respond to this.there is more where this came from.but i guess you know every thing already.
please tell? cause i do not know so keep it coming because i am so super interested to read anything, everything or whatever about cody saltsman.
to close for comfort

Glasgow, KY

#103 Nov 16, 2010
reality check wrote:
nobody said those 2 boys were innocent. neither one of them should have been there. from what i hear they just happened to be there. as for cody's mom don't really know her,
Jeds sister_2

United States

#104 Nov 16, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now who was it that got charged for the lab.......... it was jeremy clifton and jed highbaugh and two others i don't know yet. Who are you trying to defend? Is it one of these two useless dopeheads. Trash that lives off of the government with foodstamps
Dear Really,
Get a life! Have you nothing else to do with your time? Jed Highbaugh is my brother...YES, he screwed up...YES, it was most definatly ignorant on his part. However, for you to sit back in your perfect world and run your mouth makes you look just as ignorant! Isn't it conveinant to have so much to say yet..hide behind the name "really" come on...throw your name out here...lets see what the fine folks of Cave City can dig up about you and your family. Don't be scared...
MLB

Glasgow, KY

#105 Nov 16, 2010
eMILEE FERGUSON wrote:
Actually,, Honey its becuase i have a life!!!!!!
I do love how you had nuthing better to do than to wait on me to write you back :))))
Your truly for my enjoyment but im glad that im the center of your life.:)
U tell her em!!
I love how u take up for urself and dont give a da*n wat ne 1 thinks..
And I love u!!
I bet u dont know who this is!!
MLB

Glasgow, KY

#106 Nov 16, 2010
Im telling all of yall now and I dont care what yall think about wat I have to say...

But in my opinion, who cares what everyone else does... Its their own problem not yours.

Stick to your life and let everyone else stick to theirs..

You all probably have family members who do the shi* and u dont even know it..

So dont judge other people.. Clean your own doorstep off before u try cleaning someone else's!!
Jeds sister_2

United States

#107 Nov 17, 2010
jeds sister wrote:
<quoted text>
First of Jed Highbaugh is NOT a useless dopehead, Nor does he live off the government. He is a hardworker "everyday", a good provider, and a good Father. He just got caught up in a bunch of mess he shouldnt have. We all have done something, maybe just haven't got caught. He is standing accountable for what he has done. Why don't all of you start praying for him, besides running him down more than he already is? Is everyone so self rightous, that all we can do is point fingers? Before anyone goes throwing stones remember, "we all live in glass house."
Well put....
bull crap

Cave City, KY

#108 Nov 17, 2010
There aint nobody who makes or uses meth a good person! They all knew what they were doing. no excuses.... They are the bottom of the barrel because it is a killer and anyone who makes are murders
interested

Horse Cave, KY

#109 Nov 17, 2010
jane wrote:
<quoted text>who is codys girlfriend?
who is codys girlfriend
Natasha Barlow

Raywick, KY

#110 Nov 19, 2010
My kids have no reason to be in this mess, so please keep my kids out of it. I am the one that has three kids with Cody. We are no longer together and haven't been for a while now. I take care of my three kids. Cody has chosen the life he is living. I cant make him be in my kids lives if he dont want to. He is the one that will have to pay on done the road. If he dont want to be there for his kids thats all on him. Hes happy with Autumn Cleveland, thats his girlfriend! All I ask is that you keep my kids out of it.
common sense

Columbus, OH

#111 Nov 19, 2010
Feed Up wrote:
Keep talking that shit. Who r u trying to defend the worthless rat that turned them in? Because I have always heard that in Cave City rats always get what's coming to them. So if you know who rated you probley in on it to. And if you r who I think you r them you don't have no room to talk. SO mind your buisness and shut your mouth.
OMG is everyone in this little burg brain dead from sniffin the meth.....you all can't put two words together much less a sentence
common sense

Columbus, OH

#112 Nov 19, 2010
MLB wrote:
Im telling all of yall now and I dont care what yall think about wat I have to say...
But in my opinion, who cares what everyone else does... Its their own problem not yours.
Stick to your life and let everyone else stick to theirs..
You all probably have family members who do the shi* and u dont even know it..
So dont judge other people.. Clean your own doorstep off before u try cleaning someone else's!!
Well if you think meth stays in the place it's made so it's really no one elses business you are dumber than I thought.....you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together do you.......meth is sold to losers who then need to steal from those of us working so they can buy it....so yes it concerns everyone who has any sense or morals or a work ethic.......
lol

Horse Cave, KY

#113 Nov 19, 2010
where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatcher, Houchens, or Poynter? 8 hr Cavi City voter 11
City Council Race in 2014 16 hr Merchant 10
older model maroon color caprice 17 hr wth 1
Crystal Vaughn, Eubank, Ballard what kind of pe... 21 hr Wondering 1
1925 Book Thu bky 1
wth Thu wth 1
keith poynter (Sep '08) Thu Julie 54
Cave City Dating
Find my Match

Cave City Jobs