Caverna high coaching staff

Posted in the Cave City Forum

lmao

Franklin, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Nick Stphens,Rodney Middleton,Bob Poynter,Jesse Poynter. WOW what a joke with a staff like this I feel sorry for those kids. They are set up to fail.I never when to cavera but I would never wish this on any group of players not even caverna. Rejects will only produce rejects. Would a real coach step in and help these guys...
bunchofloser

Munfordville, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
well i dont know any of them but one and thats jesse poynter his a want a be cop

he tought he was something wear that ksp t-shirt acting like a big shot
lmao

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2010
bunchofloser wrote:
well i dont know any of them but one and thats jesse poynter his a want a be cop
he tought he was something wear that ksp t-shirt acting like a big shot
That pretty much sums them all up wanta be's
Jes

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2010
For one I have nothing 2 do with the Caverna Football team. And 2nd that KSP T-Shirt is from a 1996 softball Tournament so with that being said before you run your mouth you need 2 ask before you speak. Oh and I have a KSP T-Shirt from a Golf Tournament also would you like one
jamie k

Franklin, TN

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Jes wrote:
For one I have nothing 2 do with the Caverna Football team. And 2nd that KSP T-Shirt is from a 1996 softball Tournament so with that being said before you run your mouth you need 2 ask before you speak. Oh and I have a KSP T-Shirt from a Golf Tournament also would you like one
foregive them cause they don't know what they are talking about.
Denny

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2010
If u have something to say then why don't u get off ur check drawing ass and get out in the hot ass sun and coach the kids. The only coaching u could do is show them to the welfar line and how to swipe a damn EBT card and how to do drugs.
So don't blame it all on the coaches u need to look at the school as a hole . The coaches try to do the best they can but if the kids don't want to better there selves them what can they do.
Couldnt agree more

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2010
The Coaches have never been about the kids they are all about living out their lives through the kids. They forgot to grow up. They dont coach or teach, they cuss them , run them down, belittle them in front of others to break them down & make them leave. Its pitiful.SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED!!!!!!
What a DISGRACE they are TO CAVERNA.
Middleton and Bob need to go grow a pair and pick on someone their own age ,I'd say size but thats another story.
Kids have one shot at High School sports and all they do is trash their dreams ,chew them up and spit them out, all because they dont know how to be real men.
Dont know why it's allowed to go on.
Someone really needs to clean house.
ccfd

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Jes wrote:
. What about the badge you went around flashing.
Dont care

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2010
They are trying to do thier best. The way Sam Dick and the rest of the people in control have run the school into the ground. Caverna is lucky that anyone is up there putting in the hours that the coaches are. I dont think it is for the money. I do think they mean well for the kids. If you dont like what they are doing, help your self. Stop bitching and help.
Denny

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Yea if the Supertendant didn't think he needs to make triple digit salary and gave a little of that money to the sports the kids that plays might have alot of school spirit . it seems that the only sport that get any school backing is the basketball team. Thats wrong they should split the money evenly with all the sports.
cbb

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2010
they do split the money from what i understand and thats whats not fair. a sport that brings in money like bball should get the money. you cant split it evenly when one is bringing it in and other do not. so really the bball team is probably getting screwed.
dont understand

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2010
How in the heck did Debbi Lindsey get in that board office after being told to pretty much get out you suck as a principal and now she got a raise and they all are kissing butt....the exception Corn...he is a good guy and doesn't deserve to be done the way he has....Superintendent and old staff need to GOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Caverna will be a lot better after getting the ones out that is all about the money
feel sorry for players

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2010
I was at the Caverna scrimmage at Bardstown and heard a Caverna coach Yell and cuss the kids.
Yelling is sometimes called for in a noisy
atmosphere, but the cussing. I listend to the
other coaches on other teams and there wasn't
any cussing. What an example for our kids
wow

Franklin, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2010
feel sorry for players wrote:
I was at the Caverna scrimmage at Bardstown and heard a Caverna coach Yell and cuss the kids.
Who was the coach or what did he look like?
CAVERNA PARENT

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2010
feel sorry for players wrote:
MY SON PLAYS ON THIS TEAM,AND IF YOU HEARD THE COACH CUSSING AT THE KIDS WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING TO THE COACHes?? NO YOU JUST WANT TO SET BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND CONPLAIN!!! GROW SOME BALLS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol 4 hr here you go 11
angel rogers (May '10) 7 hr lol3 66
does enybody know joe coffeys x wife trudy (Oct '08) 11 hr Tiffany 13
Does cave City sell alcohol on Sunday's ? Thu Sure 2
keith poynter (Sep '08) Wed Call The Wizard 59
Sonic in cave city Jan 28 superwoman 3
who do you think is starting all this stuff on ... (May '10) Jan 24 lmao 35
Cave City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web