Next Last
lil ole me

Lexington, KY

#1 May 18, 2010
Does anyone know this 16 year old ho?
Delila

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 20, 2010
I aint no hoe!! Who r u?? Since u r 2 scared to put ur name down???? oh I bet I no who dis is..that skanky nasty grl named joy dawn harper..hahahahahaha...
crystal

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 23, 2010
yea dont talk about delila she my friend if u dont like people talkin about u dont talk about other people bye...
Stacy

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 28, 2010
Look Delila..Quit screwing everyone and then sayin your pregnant by them.. U know thats making you look like a whore..Wait u are one.. NO wonder u cant keep a boyfriend..U MIght think that u are all that.. I know ur not. And u sleeping with all these guys ur gonna end up like Carlos Sexton.. A WALKING STD.. And u also need to quit trying to get with ppl that have girlfriends. U know thats gonna cause u to get hurt..But u know I am just giving u a friend to friend advice.. U know ur my gurl..
Tamara Bryant

Lexington, KY

#5 May 29, 2010
Delila like Stacy said quit hooking up with 15 guys at once. Do you wanna end up dead or actually pregnant? Grow up.
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2010
Tamara Bryant wrote:
Delila like Stacy said quit hooking up with 15 guys at once. Do you wanna end up dead or actually pregnant? Grow up.
I think its kind hard for another wh*re to quit being a who*e when u are one your self tammy.. why dont you sweep off your door step becfor you try cleanin up someone elses.. K..
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Hey what I do is my business I'm 31. She's just a kid plus she is my cousin so I'm trying to watch out for her before she get's pregnant and her poor grandma has to raise another kid. Why don't you back off B^tch...
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2010
Well it doesnt matter.. U are talkin sh*t.. I happen to know of you.. and it doesnt matter if you are 31 or 16.. U dont talk about anyone else until u clean ur doorstep off.. And U need to be the one growing up and takin care of your kids.. instead of dropping them off on your mom every chance you get...
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Hey, you don't know me personaly do you? My mom doesn't watch my kids. I have them all the time. Why would I drive 2 hours to have my mom to watch my kids. Alll I'm trying to do is teach Delila something like the family has asked me to do since she looks up to me. Another thing, if you wanna bash me than come to my house and say it to my face if your not scared to do that.... This is a family matter so keep your fu%$ing nose out of our problems.
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2010
Who said I wasnt family...
And its good that u are trying to teach Delila.
But it doesnt need to be on here..
It needs to be at home since its a family matter..
And your mom has your kids right now...
And did you know the law was called on your daughter yesterday.. wat is up with that???
lol

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jun 10, 2010
delia is just like kimily a ho
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
tell me who this is so i can call you if you are family... I'll also explain the cop deal. Who is Kimily? The only reason my mom has my kids right now is because she asked them to spend the summer with her and go to Florida with her....
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#13 Jun 10, 2010
So you think I'm a ho? Think again and please do tell me how I am one? Come on help me out... Are you scared of me or something? Is that why you have to hide behind a fake name Hey? Guess sooo.
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
This is a family memeber but I am somewhere else... And not allowed to give the number.. and I didnt know that your mom asked for them...
and I dont need an explation for that... my sister gave me one... she said your daughter and delila were cussing ppl and puttin thier feet out in front of cars...now thats not how they are supposed to act..especially in front of an 8yr old..
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2010
I aint scared.. I just dont want you to know who I am so I cant get in trouble by anyone.. so there..and I didnt say you were a ho..I was repeating wat I heard.. so ya...
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2010
If you are my family than why would you get in trouble? I'm not going to say anything and no I'm not a ho. I don't know who told you this but it's not true. I agree with you on not talking about Delila on here but I didn't post the first one I was just agreeing with the girl named Stacy.. She does need to straighten up though if you know what I'm talking about because she already has herself in a mess plus she is the one who gave my daughter a bad rap by saying my daughter is pregnant plus when they went to the skating rink delila had weed on her and my daughter got blamed for it. If you are family than you know my daughter isn't pregnant and you know my daughter doesn't use drugs..
Markita

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2010
Tamara Bryant wrote:
If you are my family than why would you get in trouble? I'm not going to say anything and no I'm not a ho. I don't know who told you this but it's not true. I agree with you on not talking about Delila on here but I didn't post the first one I was just agreeing with the girl named Stacy.. She does need to straighten up though if you know what I'm talking about because she already has herself in a mess plus she is the one who gave my daughter a bad rap by saying my daughter is pregnant plus when they went to the skating rink delila had weed on her and my daughter got blamed for it. If you are family than you know my daughter isn't pregnant and you know my daughter doesn't use drugs..
Tammy,
Hey is me.. I know your daughter isnt prego and she doesnt do drugs.. and I know your not a hoe.. I was just repeating wat someone said.. I didnt want anything to get back to Nanny.. thats why I didnt put my name on here.. and your right Delila does need to straighten up... but she doesnt need to be talked about on here.. shes a lil girl and her name doesnt need to be on here period...
Tamara Bryant

Jefferson, GA

#18 Jun 10, 2010
I'm not the one who started the post. Your right her name doesn't need to be on here but it is. Maybe people are trying to get her to realize what she is doing. Aunt Sharon won't know it's you unless you say something. All I want Delila to do is realize that she isn't hurting just her, she is hurting all of us. I don't want her to go down the road her mom and dad went down. I have been there and it's not fun. If I didn't care I would have never responded in the first place. She needs help and foster care isn't the answer. If you wanna email me you can so nobody else reads what you have to say. My e-mail address is [email protected]
haha

Casey, IL

#19 Nov 7, 2010
tamara u r a whore didnt u just meet a guy off of the internet and go 2 his house and sleep with him.. and u didnt even know him u had met him that same day... letme refresh ur memory he lives n metcalfe co and his name is chris. practice what u preach. how can u expect ppl that look up 2 u not 2 do the same thing ur doing? u kno there is an old saying. lead by example try doing that but until then keep ur mouth shut cus all she is doing is what she sees the person she looks up 2 doing mighty fi?e example ur setting there ma'am
haha

Casey, IL

#20 Nov 16, 2010
gee tamera u have nothing 2 say now do ya? its kinda hard 2 tell sumone not to do the same thing ur doing isnt it? u dont feel so superior now do u? hell atleast niki aint out being a homewrecker like u did... and the sad part is i heard after u found out the girlfriend knew u tried 2 act real immature about it... i sure hope ur kids dont end up acting anything like you.. and i hope u learned ur lesson.. cus 9 times outta 10 all men u meet on the internet are lying... u were lucky that all chris wanted was a one night stand cus some men out there will kill tourcher women and then kill them... so consider urself lucky.. and just be thankfull that his girlfriend at the time had 2 be at work early the next morning and decided 2 stay at her cousins. and be thankfull u didnt progress anything with him cus he did her wrong... hes not the nice guy he tried 2 pretend 2 be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvia McGuire 4 hr Jimmy Evans 5
The witch that walks all over town (Feb '17) Fri coates 18
peter fauber (Aug '08) Fri Pete 41
Woman that digs in trash at mcdonalds (Aug '16) Sep 16 absher 12
keith poynter (Sep '08) Sep 15 PROOF HE DID IT 67
Who is Eddie Spradlin? (Nov '10) Sep 15 Riley 5
Cave City Dollar General Sep 14 Bob 8

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance