oppa wrote:
Ok!
Beep-beep
huh

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Rex wrote:
I'll get ya some scooby snacks .. LOL
That is code for: Rex is going to the adult bookstore in Horse Cave.
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2013
I see the emotional mishap just could not resist following me yet again. LMAO
huh

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Rex wrote:
I see the emotional mishap just could not resist following me yet again. LMAO
I ain't following you into the dirty bookstore, no matter how much you have been fantasizing about it.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
t8rewbyt74bvty3q lyingwhore ng riuat hreiuaihgrea hruieoappcocksuckingslut hgrueai hruia h hgureiaap greaui mentalcumdumpster ngrieas ahureia phgrep htreiuapt hhuireoa geuioa dumbcunt vhgrueies tvhuria phfip fghuip truieap hguriz hgidsps8tbu940aa ygitoeae[ hguid ghuaipa hguireap retardedcunt g nrueiae ghruewaiip thruip heuwiP HFUREIWAP HRIUaPh gruisp thuiersp huspie huteisep LYING ASS
You really shouldn't type with your mouth full Rex. I'm surprised they even allow computers in the private theaters at the dirty bookstore in Horse Cave.

If anyone else is interested. Rex started this entire problem. Another poster played him for a chump. He picked a fight with me. He started it. I'll finish it. Once he leaves me alone, I will go back to Horse Cave topix and leave Cave City topix for good.
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2013
More leading the dog around, like a shiatsu on a leash, wait, the actual dog would catch on. OK, a rat on a leash. LMAO Keep chasing moron. This is just the beginning. Keep running, I'll have you trained by next week. You obsessive compulsive retard. LMMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon wease (May '10) 13 hr team wease 72
New redneck truckin joint downtown 20 hr WillM 12
Dawn of a New Cave City (Jun '13) Fri Bear 48
Brandi Poynter Fri teller 3
cave city pizza hut (Feb '10) Fri local man 24
drunk driver with kids WBKO Thu tater 3
Shelley Auto Sales (Sep '08) Feb 4 pissed off 89
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages