jade

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Why are the minors wanting to get on the council? What is this guy wanting?
WTH

Cave City, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
I don't know about all the other Minors but i do know Gary and as a friend and person we have known almost all of our lives. He is one you can trust and he will be for the people and not someone who can be brought like alot of people.
The one i am talking about lives in Cave city.
dee

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Is Gary Minor part of Betty Cline or Barbara Geigers group?
minor

Munfordville, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
i think gary minor is like gilman minor they are all alike thats what cave city needs is minors and hogans i believe cave city needs help from someone new
WTH

Cave City, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
dee wrote:
Is Gary Minor part of Betty Cline or Barbara Geigers group?
No
Politics

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
That's all we need is a council full of the minor clan, might as well pass legislation to get meth labs down at city hall.
trina

San Jose, CA

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe if he gets elected he can buy some teeth for Helen
shane

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
When did he live in Alabama?
just sayin

Munfordville, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Gary Minor is a hard worker and not into drugs. His wife runs the Broadway Barber Shop and they are very respectable people and are always willing to help others. Will probably make a great councilman.
mike

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Is Gary part of Betty Clines group?
oops

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Betty Cline doesn't have a group. Back when, she revealed everything that is now in the open and has been proven. Haven't heard from her for about 4 or 5 years. What she did then was for a bunch of citizens.
question

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
MGrams, you know this history all well, weren't the Minors with Betty and all her friends?
ur day will come

Munfordville, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2012
yes gary is a good person and gilmon is also ... and i dont wish anything on nobody but hope u dont get what gilmans got u may have second thoughts......talking your dirt on here and no ones face
Newton

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
If he gets elected, either Wilshire or Doyle get voted out. I would put Minor and Pedigo in to get rid of those two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
babysitter needed in park city edmoson county s... (Jun '13) 1 hr Babysitter close ... 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr realistic 151,919
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 2 hr Wow 5
kelsey stinnett 2 hr Wow 2
Trump Lied 3 hr tabby 53
Cute guys at akebono Glasgow 4 hr Nasty 3
Patrica Logsdon (Aug '15) 5 hr Ball player 78 7

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages