Sarah Durbin,,eeeeewww
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The1-Slute Hater

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2009
This Girl Is Disgusting,,4REAL...If i was her i would walk outside witout a paper bag over my head && she is a fu**in slute!!!
kelsey

Munfordville, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2009
yeh.. she is a huge slut and she smells like shyt no one likes her or hr sister they live in the cave city mcdonalds thts why the foodis so bad there parents cook it they wear the same clothes and dnt shower... and they have lice ewwww lol they fuck for freee lol,,, and so do i love love love sex
The1-Slute Hater

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2009
way to make your self lik a grade a skank sweetie
mmm

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2009
sounds like her sisters name is angie maybe
i know sara

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2009
why do all think she sult
I no her n her sis

Cave City, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
Look I know both them..they cant help the way they live forreal.. dont down grade someone for wat thier outsides are...once u get to know them u will know wat they are like.. they are sweet hearts... so quit judgin ppl.. for you GOD is the one who judges....
i know sara

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2009
sarah is my friend and dont talk about her ur her sister there both my friends back off of them latter.
cheergirly

Munfordville, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2009
hahah b**** i aint afraid n they nasty yall all know it
kelsey kingrey

Munfordville, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2009
♣ i heard tht she eats dirt and lives in a tree poor girl.. yal leave her alone
someone

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2009
want all just leave her alone
cupid

Greensburg, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2009
where is she from? what city?
YallKno

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2010
That Little Girl Is Nasty,, She Needs A Bath,, She Is Disgusting,, And She prolly Has Something And She Runs Her Mouth Way To Fu**ing Much More Than Her Stupid a** Can Handle.Skanky A** Bi**h
Let me tell you somethin

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2010
YallKno wrote:
That Little Girl Is Nasty,, She Needs A Bath,, She Is Disgusting,, And She prolly Has Something And She Runs Her Mouth Way To Fu**ing Much More Than Her Stupid a** Can Handle.Skanky A** Bi**h
Look at you runnin your mouth do u got nothin better to do than bash a lil girl. She aint done anything to yall forreal. Shes the sweetest person I have ever met. So yea. Leave that lil girl alone forreal. okay..
joe

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2010
pepole like talk about thangs just to get something
going little minded pepole
YallKno

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2010
SweetHearts i kno personally that sarah durbin is a skank sh trys to talk behind ppls back but wont say it to there face she is a skanky little girl and she needsto shut her mouth cuase i kno a few ppl who say shes got it comin 2 her
forreal

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2010
it looks like u the big shank b/c u r the one on her talking shit that her.. i bet she dont even know that she is on this website...i bet u r just jealious of her b/c she prolly took ur boyfriend..

omg i so miss high school all these lil haters
jzz

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2010
YallKno wrote:
Sounds like you run your mouth too much also.
The1

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jan 22, 2010
If Yall even new this nasty little girl and no1 could ever be jealous of this slute
forreal

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2010
well if u aint jealious of her then there is something wrong with u b/c she is all u talk about 4real.. i bet u r the nasty lil slut arnt u
forreal

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jan 23, 2010
and why r u worry about if she takes a bath or not if u dont like how she is then dont go around her. ppl like u r very dumb and dont have nothing better w/ ur life then other then talk about someone and put them down.. but the always say what goes around come around and every dogs have its day so watch whatcha say lil girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who sleeps with who... 1 hr Informer 4
Sylvia McGuire 9 hr Ironic 3
Why are cave city police cowards in traffic stops 18 hr whoa 14
Woman that digs in trash at mcdonalds (Aug '16) Sep 16 absher 12
Amanda Middleton Sep 16 Gracie 5
keith poynter (Sep '08) Sep 15 PROOF HE DID IT 67
Who is Eddie Spradlin? (Nov '10) Sep 15 Riley 5

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance