it's better than McDonald's!
NOT GOOD AT ALL

Edmonton, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2008
KFC IS NASTY & DIRTY
someone

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2008
I think the managers there think there shit don't stink.

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow

#6 Sep 21, 2008
I'm sure the pople here who hate all the resturants are the same people using different names. I guess you hate people never eat in a resturant, they're all nasty aren't they. And everyone is hateful except you, lol, what a bunch.
Honest

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2008
Honestly, the only 2 good restaurants in CC is Wendys and Dairy Queen
Cassandra Groce

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2008
and Cream and Sugar Cafe, and El Mazatlan, and Cracker Barrel.
Hater

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2008
THeir manager is a straight up skank they need to get her out of there! Move someone cleaner and nicer in there.
Straight up Facts

Bath, MI

#10 Sep 27, 2008
They need 2 get that nasty mangaer Vikki out of there i would never eat there because of her...she scratches her ass and then handles the food i kno ive seen her do it!!
Hater

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2008
Straight up Facts wrote:
They need 2 get that nasty mangaer Vikki out of there i would never eat there because of her...she scratches her ass and then handles the food i kno ive seen her do it!!
I was talking about Tracie and I think that Vickie works in Glasgow now but yea she's nasty too!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2008
some of kfc food is nasty, but i love there biscuits and mashpotatoes and gravy. that's all
wacky

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2008
i hate chicken. even the smell is nasty.
fer real

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2008
The last time I ate there the mac n cheese was cold and stuck together, the gravy was watery,
and the chicken wing looked like it come off of a parakeet instead of a chicken.,
I AM SERIOUS all jokes aside,
the food was terrible, and it was the smallest chicken wing I have ever seen!
hiseville

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2008
dont care for KFC but now i do love LEE'S chicken, there in greensburg !! yummy

worth the drive out there!
trish

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2008
i dont give a damn what you all say about kfc but susan is the best thing that has ever happen to me and to kfc
telephone

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2008
Susan who? I think she needs to get a damn life.
loooong shark

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2008
KFC i am loving it.
worker

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Oct 16, 2008
No one personally cares about what all of you haters say; I know personally that they're not nasty, they clean every couple of minutes and the workers there are sweethearts; their nice everytime I go there, and they get my meals to me quick! You may have went at a time when those skanks like Heather were working there and it may have been nasty then lol..but as for now, I think they're pretty nice!=) Oh, and the girl who said it's nasty but never been there..just letting you know; you make no sence lol How do you know if you've never ate there?
2011chs

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2008
ok for all ya all there dissin on kfc ya just need to shut the hell up and get a life!!! there is nothing wrong with tracie and vickie is gone they do need to get rid of some ppl down there but not all of them the managers are good and ya just need to...GET A DAMN LIFE thank you and have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Poynter 33 min Timeglass30 7
Teacher arrested police cover up 8 hr On Memorial weekend 10
looking for a job Sat InTheKnow 6
spectrum care academy (Aug '12) Sat Give me a break 10
Gloria Mauk (Evans) Sat Ginger 19
Jason white dude May 26 Lol 5
CKC Pug Puppies For Sale (Dec '10) May 24 jillhughes 2

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance