Megan

Glasgow, KY

#21 May 14, 2009
lmao ok sara... 1st of all i NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL be scared 2 tell u or her how i feel 2 yalls face. i couldnt give a fu*k wat she do an i aint bout to sit here an argue on the comp lyk a lil kid either ill leave that 2 u an ur "pregnant" sister. but i dun said wat i had 2 say im done on topix period. this website aint 4 me cuz i aint petty lyk A LOT of people an i really dnt care wat u or neone else has to say about me so really no need to write back b/c u just make urself look stupid. Bye.
some_chic

Kansas City, KS

#22 May 15, 2009
Megan wrote:
lmao ok sara... 1st of all i NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL be scared 2 tell u or her how i feel 2 yalls face. i couldnt give a fu*k wat she do an i aint bout to sit here an argue on the comp lyk a lil kid either ill leave that 2 u an ur "pregnant" sister. but i dun said wat i had 2 say im done on topix period. this website aint 4 me cuz i aint petty lyk A LOT of people an i really dnt care wat u or neone else has to say about me so really no need to write back b/c u just make urself look stupid. Bye.
B*tch please...your the one lookin stupid on here! Your the one worried about Kaley's bussiness. Why don't you come to Scottsville & say it to my face since you ain't scared...I think that you will find out that your mouth is gonna write a check that your a** can't cash!
Kaley

Westmoreland, TN

#23 May 26, 2009
Megan how u gon say u not petty wen u a homewrecker.. Homewreckers ARE THA PETTIEST PPL ON EARTH! Duh;; Ma bf aint tha only boyfriend tht uve messed wit. nobodys worried bout u, ur ugly n aint nuthin but ass to nobody.. And YOU are the one makin urself look stupid cuz u was on here typin stuff b4 ma sis even discovered this discussion. but u already kno as soon as i have ma bby u gettin ya a*s beat not just once, not just twice, BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME I C UR NASTY A*S YOU GETTIN IT CUZ U TLK CASH SH*T BUT U CANT BACK IT UP.. And im bringin ma latex gloves wit me to cuz i rly dnt even wanna touch u bare handed. but since u already kno wassup u aint even gotta say nuthin bak, u tha type try to jump sumbody cuz u cnt fight 1on1 & thts not how its goin dwn. it's gon b me on u erytime i c u, g-twn, bg, cc, hc.. it's juss goin down wherever i c u.. I juss think it's funny tht u say it aint u on here tlkn bout me but u found dis sh*i b4 nebody. but idc, dis internet crap is pointless, n u nt scared to say nuthin to ma face? u never have & u never will & wen i c u u aint gon have time to say nuthin
Kaley

Westmoreland, TN

#24 May 26, 2009
&& u wanna say ma sis makin herself look stupid cuz she writin stuff on here? wat bout all tha stuff u put on here.. and i kno u gon have suttin to say back to dis 1 so who's gon b lookin stupid then hun? U look stupid reguardless if u tlkn or nt but it's cool cuz im nt even bout all this computer drama, im bout tha real thing n thts exactly wat it's gonna b as soon as my bby get here cuz im not riskin ma child for sumbody lyk u tht aint even worth spittin on
Sara

Scottsville, KY

#25 May 28, 2009
Kaley wrote:
Megan how u gon say u not petty wen u a homewrecker.. Homewreckers ARE THA PETTIEST PPL ON EARTH! Duh;; Ma bf aint tha only boyfriend tht uve messed wit. nobodys worried bout u, ur ugly n aint nuthin but ass to nobody.. And YOU are the one makin urself look stupid cuz u was on here typin stuff b4 ma sis even discovered this discussion. but u already kno as soon as i have ma bby u gettin ya a*s beat not just once, not just twice, BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME I C UR NASTY A*S YOU GETTIN IT CUZ U TLK CASH SH*T BUT U CANT BACK IT UP.. And im bringin ma latex gloves wit me to cuz i rly dnt even wanna touch u bare handed. but since u already kno wassup u aint even gotta say nuthin bak, u tha type try to jump sumbody cuz u cnt fight 1on1 & thts not how its goin dwn. it's gon b me on u erytime i c u, g-twn, bg, cc, hc.. it's juss goin down wherever i c u.. I juss think it's funny tht u say it aint u on here tlkn bout me but u found dis sh*i b4 nebody. but idc, dis internet crap is pointless, n u nt scared to say nuthin to ma face? u never have & u never will & wen i c u u aint gon have time to say nuthin
Hey sis hurry up & pop my LiL niece or nephew out...[HaHa...GOT YA"LL PPL WONDERIN NOW WHAT THE BABY IS GONNA BE...HUH!], Anyways so i can see this sh*t cuz it's gonna be 2 funny! Sounds like ole' gurl got sumthin good coming her way...LMFAO!
Kaley

Scottsville, KY

#26 May 28, 2009
Yeahh she do.. && Me && MY MAN gon love eryminute of it
shhh

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Jul 24, 2009
megan aint nothin but a ugly hoe all she does is wh*re around and try to fall for other girls men o and megan by the way whose ur bby daddy dk, manny,willam and theres a couple other i dont no the name of but u have no reason to be dissin kaley i bet if u saw her in town u would try to hide cause kaley can fite and im sure she counld beat a little p*ssy like u up.
cmf

Glasgow, KY

#28 Jul 28, 2009
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen b*tch I'm Kaley's sister Sara & ya need to keep ya nasty a** nose up outta her bussiness! So what if she's pregnant by William...that's none of your concern! To the rest of you all on here...Keep on hatin!! Ya'll just wish you had half the looks Kaley's got! Peace Out "SKANK CITY" LMFAO! If ya got something you feel like you need to say to me or Kaley just look us up...I'm not a pussy like the rest of ya'll!
haha hey it looks like someone put up a topic of what everyone thinks of you kaley...yeh your not a whore you only fucked one of your best friends men...lol..n sara or whatever your name is kaley isnt cute nor will she ever be...she is completly hidious she looks like a rat...uggghhhhh her face totally discusts me and kaley i tried to confront you but you had to switch school cause everybody hated your bitch as$ and i was at school and i was talking to a group of like 20 guys and over half of them f!cked you you are discusting and your right this is SK!NK CITY...cause everyguy in this town has done kaley and that does take a sk!nk....lmfao....Kaley your the biggest ugliest peice of trash i have ever saw....you arnt even worth a topic...your always talkin some stuff that you can fight yet noone has ever seen you....your not worth the air you breathe so kiss my As$ cause i think ur dumb...hey sara let your sister fight her own battles everybody else got sisters to so stfu u sound D!mb
cmf

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jul 28, 2009
Kaley wrote:
okay and now you say she only a peice of as$ yet thats all anyguy sees u as....you need to realize that you cant fight kaley you dont hit hard b!tch and you think she a peice of trash when youve fu!ked everybody b.f quit lying to yourself uggghhhh wow i wish you would try to sound hard your not...wow lmfao....i really did think you were at the lowest pethatic form of life yet somehow you sunk lower...lol....and megan you should totally thank her for wearin them latex gloves cause lord only knows where them nasty as! hands been tell me megan when you go to beat her a!s cause i wanna see it......lol....
Kaley

Scottsville, KY

#30 Jul 31, 2009
U guys r f*kn hilarious!! Seriously.. How immature can u possibly be? I cnt fight? Well u kno where to find me, scottsville ky.. hit me up on myspace, ill give u an address to meet me at! Tha only reason ya'll r tlkn sh*t bout me on here is cuz ur all too scared to say it to ma face. I was at caverna long enough for any of u low life pieces of sh*t to say anything to me && nobody ever did!! B*tch u aint confront shit, if u wld have i wld have def remembered it & i wlda def. beat ur a*s.. Point blank period.. Wat bout me switchin achools? i didnt juss switch schools u dumbas*.. I MOVED! Y wld i juss switch schools? Im not scared of anybody t caverna, n cave city, horse cave none of tht. okay? Cuz aint none of ya'll sh*t.. & i love how u ppl wanna tlk bout me ovr tha internet; & if im sooo hidious & sucha skank & all tht den why r u makin it look lyk ur life revolvs aroumd me? do u not have anything better to do than to sit in front of a computer & make up crap about people. That's petty! You have no idea wat ur tlkn bout. u may have HEARD crap bout me, but theres a bnig difference between THINKIN && Knowin & if u didnt go to such a retarted, fake, sorry excuse for a school then u might understand tht =)
But for anybody at all that has anything to say bout me then call me, come pay me a visit, or catch me out n glasgow sometime. & yea wen me & megan do meet up, ur very welcome to come get knocked on ur a*s too. Its nothin to me. && at least i kno who ma bby's daddy is. Im not worried bout any of this because im above all of ya'll.. The only thing im worried bout is me & ma son so tha rest of u can SUCK MA MUHFu*KIN ass cuz im better than all of u ppl.. I have a life, i have better things to do than to make up sh*t bout ppl.. So keep playin pus*y n tlkn ya stuff over tha INTERNET (because it hurts ma feelings soooo much)=). Megan's more mature than u & tht's sayin alot. It's friends against friends on here; of course if ur friends wit her ur gon defend her. U wanna tlk bout ma sis lettin me fight ma own battles right?? Well let megan fight hers; she's a big grl, im sure she can manage. But as for u cmf, lyk i said before, u got sumthin to say to me then come do it.. && dnt b scared.. use ur real name nxt time. U on sum false sh*t & i cnt worry bout u because ur juss lealous.. U posted 2 posts bout me. I guess ive found ma number 1 fan!
Hugs && Kisses;;
Da 1 Ya'll LOVE to HATE =)
shhh

Westmoreland, TN

#31 Jul 31, 2009
cmf:said:
haha hey it looks like someone put up a topic of what everyone thinks of you kaley...yeh your not a whore you only fucked one of your best friends men...lol..n sara or whatever your name is kaley isnt cute nor will she ever be...she is completly hidious she looks like a rat...uggghhhhh her face totally discusts me and kaley i tried to confront you but you had to switch school cause everybody hated your bitch as$ and i was at school and i was talking to a group of like 20 guys and over half of them f!cked you you are discusting and your right this is SK!NK CITY...cause everyguy in this town has done kaley and that does take a sk!nk....lmfao....Kaley your the biggest ugliest peice of trash i have ever saw....you arnt even worth a topic...your always talkin some stuff that you can fight yet noone has ever seen you....your not worth the air you breathe so kiss my As$ cause i think ur dumb...hey sara let your sister fight her own battles everybody else got sisters to so stfu u sound D!mb

bitch kaley didnt move skools over there caue every 1 hated her btw i went to skool wit her if anything lots of ppl thought she was gourgous if i had a pic of her i would send it to ur dumb a** u prolly that ugly a** breecy gurl who lives in cave city if u r her u wouldent fite kaley u aint strong enough shay jerked out ur hair u manley a** lookin no haired b**ch and megan is a hoe i herd she has herpes or sumthin like that...
christen

Glasgow, KY

#32 Aug 1, 2009
4 1 kaley ur # 1 fan ur dumb i could understand sum1 of maybe 10 or 11 sayin sumthin like dat......n yeh i did try 2 confront u but ur mom had to call the skool i aint friends wit megan i dnt know her......i jus know ur a dumbass.....ur not a whore yet josh,jordi,drew,eldon,oda josh.......kaley i know about 10 more....i want u 2 come fite me n c if ya still cocky...lil girl....its funny u can act hard on here but i kno differently n no u wouldnt have beat me cause ur dumb A knows bttr.....okay n ppl from cave city aint sh!t den y did u sleep wit dem all....naw hunny the reason im makin fun of u over the internet cause i havent seen u....wonder why.........n your above all of us den WTF ur doin the exact same thing.....o gosh n dnt get me on the jealous subject im srry lil girl i dnt wanna be a 16 or 17 year old gurl who has had sex with evrybody got a bby comin look like a rat.....has no body....wats there to be jealous of ur greasy hair,,,,,or your orange foundation idk how nebody could be jeaous of u.......UR NOT CUTE get it through ya head n i sure as h*ll aint makin no special trip 4 u....look me up on myspace......get my address trick....but rite now i aint got enuff time 4 u n ur busted sister......DUCES
christen

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 1, 2009
shhh wrote:
cmf:said:
bitch kaley didnt move skools over there caue every 1 hated her btw i went to skool wit her if anything lots of ppl thought she was gourgous if i had a pic of her i would send it to ur dumb a** u prolly that ugly a** breecy gurl who lives in cave city if u r her u wouldent fite kaley u aint strong enough shay jerked out ur hair u manley a** lookin no haired b**ch and megan is a hoe i herd she has herpes or sumthin like that...
obviously u needda same sh&t kaley gone get dis aint got sh$t 2 do wit breezy she must be doin sumthin rite she always got a fresh pair of j's on her feet....looks like kaley obviously scared.......she needa keep her mouth shut cause i will c her eventually n then shell wish she didnt do all dis but ima b more matire den her im jus gone beat her a!s once =]]]]]]] CAUSE IM NICE
Family

Adolphus, KY

#34 Aug 3, 2009
Kaley and Sara, I am ashamed of both of you. I hope that you are raising your children to act better than the two of you are acting on here. I have known both of you all of your lives and I know that both of you all know better. The more you all argue with these people the worse it gets. Why bother they are not worth your time and effort. Every minute you spend on the computer arguing with these people is time you could be spending doing something constructive with your children or for your children. Let people think what they want to it doesn't matter. Its all high school drama. As far as the fighting goes, I have been in my share of fights but I will never sit on a computer and resort to name calling. If your gonna kick her ass Kaley just go do it and stop talkin' about it. You came from the Marr's act like it and that doesn't mean running your mouth with a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do.
christen

Glasgow, KY

#35 Aug 3, 2009
Family wrote:
Kaley and Sara, I am ashamed of both of you. I hope that you are raising your children to act better than the two of you are acting on here. I have known both of you all of your lives and I know that both of you all know better. The more you all argue with these people the worse it gets. Why bother they are not worth your time and effort. Every minute you spend on the computer arguing with these people is time you could be spending doing something constructive with your children or for your children. Let people think what they want to it doesn't matter. Its all high school drama. As far as the fighting goes, I have been in my share of fights but I will never sit on a computer and resort to name calling. If your gonna kick her ass Kaley just go do it and stop talkin' about it. You came from the Marr's act like it and that doesn't mean running your mouth with a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do.
lmfao
Kaley

Scottsville, KY

#36 Aug 7, 2009
Okay Christen;; u aint never said shit to me!! U was tryna b real friendly it me at skool so dnt go there! U ran from eliza button beside houches park n didnt try to get buck till ya ppl grabbed u up && Im scared? U aint never confronted me bout shit && uve had plenty chances to do it.. ANYBODY READIN THIS RIGHT HERE CAN ASK AROUND BOUT THIS, SERIOUSLY. You've saw me out a coupla places to & aint said nuthin. And where did all this eldon & all tht come in tha picture? U was wit eldon, was messin wit drew wen yal both wrkd at McDonalds, Was in LOVE wit josh curry.. ect. U namin off tha ppl u dun been wit. Juss lyk how u used to tlk all tht crap bout eliza;; till she found out den u was dyin to b her friend & april bout whooped u at school, i didnt c i tryna swing on them? Give it up, ur all tlk & everybody knos it. Ur more mature than me? Ur tha one still tryna pick fights over tha internet wit sumbdy u kno u aint nvr gon say nuthin to wen u c me out.
Soo;; Ima b tha mature 1 & tell u tht if u think u bad enough to fight me, do it.. next time u c me, do it. Ill even letchu get tha 1st hit n lol..
And u need to stop gettin on here tryna tlk lyk u rly kno sumthin bout my life..
But u kno wat, since u gon bring ma kid into it n try to tlk bout my son lyk tht, thts an ass beatin everytime i c u.. & My bby gon look lyk a wat? U got a receding hairline & look/walk like a flamingo! And anybody wonderin bout tht can ask round bout that 2.
But im glad u used ya real name,, u hard now.
&& btw, ma kid is not ur business at all so u fu*d yaself up on tht 1..
Bt i aint got time for this shit, keep tlkn ya crap, u nt botherin me at all. Im laughin at dis shit u tlkn bout
christen

Glasgow, KY

#37 Aug 9, 2009
Kaley wrote:
Okay Christen;; u aint never said shit to me!! U was tryna b real friendly it me at skool so dnt go there! U ran from eliza button beside houches park n didnt try to get buck till ya ppl grabbed u up && Im scared? U aint never confronted me bout shit && uve had plenty chances to do it.. ANYBODY READIN THIS RIGHT HERE CAN ASK AROUND BOUT THIS, SERIOUSLY. You've saw me out a coupla places to & aint said nuthin. And where did all this eldon & all tht come in tha picture? U was wit eldon, was messin wit drew wen yal both wrkd at McDonalds, Was in LOVE wit josh curry.. ect. U namin off tha ppl u dun been wit. Juss lyk how u used to tlk all tht crap bout eliza;; till she found out den u was dyin to b her friend & april bout whooped u at school, i didnt c i tryna swing on them? Give it up, ur all tlk & everybody knos it. Ur more mature than me? Ur tha one still tryna pick fights over tha internet wit sumbdy u kno u aint nvr gon say nuthin to wen u c me out.
Soo;; Ima b tha mature 1 & tell u tht if u think u bad enough to fight me, do it.. next time u c me, do it. Ill even letchu get tha 1st hit n lol..
And u need to stop gettin on here tryna tlk lyk u rly kno sumthin bout my life..
But u kno wat, since u gon bring ma kid into it n try to tlk bout my son lyk tht, thts an ass beatin everytime i c u.. & My bby gon look lyk a wat? U got a receding hairline & look/walk like a flamingo! And anybody wonderin bout tht can ask round bout that 2.
But im glad u used ya real name,, u hard now.
&& btw, ma kid is not ur business at all so u fu*d yaself up on tht 1..
Bt i aint got time for this shit, keep tlkn ya crap, u nt botherin me at all. Im laughin at dis shit u tlkn bout
for one you made up all that stuff about eliza u switched my words and we are friends....ummm me n april didnt fight cause we didnt have the chance....n at the park it took 2 ppl to hold me back n i aint finna get on dat subject cause im friends wit her.....yeh actually i figured out that day thats y your mom called the school sayin u moved ccause of me....u kno wat i was wit eldon i didnt do nething with drew.....i didnt like josh....we were friends.....he jus wanted to have sex with u realize...no i didnt have a chance to fight u after i found out it was u u moved to fast....by all meens next time u come down look me up...lil gurl i would love to whoop u .... u sound so dumb u get on here twistin everything up....u rite we gone have a 1 on 1 n ull kno bttr next time hun i have an [email protected]@ im srry u dnt dnt b jealous...u would never fight me unless u had a group behind u.....n had i had the chance to fight u i would be right on that if i could have then obviously i would have fought them at the time i tryed i had like ppl holdin me back u cant fight ur ugly get over urself...the only reason u were tryna get eliza to get mad at me so u could sneak round wit josh tryna turn da attention on me so shut ur mouth ne time u wanna come look me up do it....im sick of u thinkn ur hard tlkin all dis yet never backin up...n yeh actually i dated all 3 but u didnt yet u had sex....wit em...lmfao...look at how u wlk i would say u look loke u got sumthin up ur @ss but so many things have been up there already so u got an excuse.....i feel srry 4 ya son cause he got u 4 a mom>>>>KEEP UR LEGS CLOSED SO WE DNT HAVE TO CURSE ANOTHER CHILD HOOOOO
Kaley

Westmoreland, TN

#38 Aug 13, 2009
Look wh*re im nt even readin ya posts nomore.. they're not true & dnt make any sense..
Juss kno tht im nt scared of u, never was scared of u, NEVER will b scared of u && juss because u bringin ma son up n this u gettin ya a*s beat EVERY TIME i c u! My kid is absolutely none of ur business. u wanna tlk bout me?? fine, keep it up cuz im not worried bout u. Ive got more important things to worry bout than a petty a*s b*tch lyk u!! Bt wen u bring my kid into it & he dnt have nuthin to do wit wat u tlkn bout den dats an earned a*s beatin.. U can ask any mom bout tht & thts real.
Who cares what u think? I mean seriously? all u do is hide behind a computer screen & tlk fake sh*t& and ill ask eliza n april bout tht stuff at tha park.
& as for eldon.. He may have WANTED to have sex wit me & dats real guhd for him n all, bt tht NEVER went down, EVER. U shld b smacked fa even thinkin tht sh*t. Tht lil boy is a virgin.

As far as my son goes, keep his name out ya mouth, if u kno wats best fa ur health.. Dnt feel sry fa him cuz he's ABOVE ne b*tch or ne dude. point blank period. He gon take ur kids lunch money.
Keep postin stuff tho cuz u juss makin urself look silly. The people tht matter kno wats rly up and thts all tht matters. Im not gon b bak on here, it's childish
<3
christen

Glasgow, KY

#39 Aug 15, 2009
u say that everytime yet u get back on here....
ur rite we might fight but it sure as hell wont be my A$$ gettin beat...LMFAO....
HAHA but i got my laugh so go ahead witcha life
haha u did have sex wit eldon eldon was way to good 4 u so dnt start sh#t bout him cause u da 1 dat had sex wit him...UR THE WHORE....ur prego im not....ur not hard name one thing u been through dat makes u hard nuthin its all FAKE...
SO UR RIGHT BOUT 1 THING this is imature...
im just gone live up to wat i say wen dat bby pops out....n pray for the poor baby!!!!
im dat boi

Westmoreland, TN

#40 Apr 9, 2010
Megan wrote:
Lmao..that shit rite there is funny. Kaley u kno who i am and as much as i dont like ur a** i aint even bout to diss ya on the comp lyk that cuz that aint me but on sum real sh*t..u should be havin ur baby any day now shouldnt u??..i mean u pose to be a good 2 months ahead of me and im rite at 7 months now. but hopefully william will be outta jail to be there 4 ya.. just like he was there 4 angel..haha RITE. i hope u aint still stuck on tht boy cuz that would be PATHETIC..an im sayin this to help u out. Ive moved on and been wit someone for a good lil min now and would NEVER do anything to fu*k it up with him so u aint gotta worry bout me an william nomore ive just hoped in this lil amount of time thats passed that uve grown up enough to see the REAL william cuz if i can move on as much as i was stuck on that boy u can 2. but thats all i wanted to say..*Peace*
hahaha megan iz a stupid b*tch who lookz like a man lol but i juss guess william has been in jail so much he likes them man lookin bitc#ez lmao but fo real ive even had dat and honestly if someones not good in bed its megan that b*tch i sware i coulda stuck 2 fist up there lol and i would luv to see kaley whipp her ass cuz she be f*kin all the men in bg cave city hores cave and glassgow soo keep runnin ya mouth and i bet kaley will run up on ya one these dayz and she gone f*k ya face up even worse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire poop poop spirts 1 hr Wow 1
audrey smith. (Aug '10) 1 hr Hello 7
Horse cave citizens still paying for dirty cops 1 hr Amy 39
Shane Willhite Nov 21 Old school 1
N e body no a girl named heaven Nov 21 Old school 1
White women love black guys (Feb '17) Nov 20 bill 38
cave city go vote (Sep '16) Nov 19 Doug 10

Cave City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance