First Prev
of 4
Next Last
what the fudge

United States

#1 May 19, 2010
What do people know and think about him just wondering?
Justpeachy

United States

#2 May 19, 2010
The last time I saw him he was working at Frisch's in Louisville living in a halfway house. Then he left for work one day, never showed up at work or back at the halfway house. The cops came & ask us a bunch of questions, but no one knew anything. Don't know what happened after that.
his baby mama

United States

#3 May 19, 2010
He was somewhere in cave city he called brookie our daughter a couple of weeks ago but that was the last time I heard from him
his baby mama

United States

#4 May 19, 2010
Sorry I sent it 2 times
MISS YA B

Olive Hill, KY

#5 May 20, 2010
HEY look i been looking for brandon since he got out of jail if u c this or care who is looking for ya holla i really miss ya first felony girl....
his baby mama

United States

#6 May 20, 2010
MISS YA B wrote:
HEY look i been looking for brandon since he got out of jail if u c this or care who is looking for ya holla i really miss ya first felony girl....
last I heard he was dating a girl brandy and they live together not sure where
a cousin

Clarkson, KY

#7 May 20, 2010
hes doing just fine, i just saw him a couple of weeks ago, i guess the ones he wants to know about him knows, and the ones who dont, obviously he dont want u to know.Yes he has a girl...
are you kidding

United States

#8 May 20, 2010
He needs to step up and start. Acting like an adult taking responsibilty for his actions. Get a job and help take care. Of his kid or kids which ever applies
the secretary

Trinity, TX

#9 Jun 4, 2010
his baby mama wrote:
<quoted text>last I heard he was dating a girl brandy and they live together not sure where
he said that u need to be more specific. that he has a bunch of baby mommas. and for no one to worry abt him, that he's is doing his thing and that he IS taking care of his kids. and too man up and put ur names down, instead of alias' he will his.
okay then

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2010
the secretary wrote:
<quoted text>
he said that u need to be more specific. that he has a bunch of baby mommas. and for no one to worry abt him, that he's is doing his thing and that he IS taking care of his kids. and too man up and put ur names down, instead of alias' he will his.
I know the family that's raising one of his kids and NO HE IS NOT SUPPORTING HIS KIDS SO IF HE'S telling that tall its a lie.

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2010
"whoever this is talking abt him and how he's not taking care of his kids, anybody knows all they gotta do is call and ask for something. plus ur still a wh*re for not putting ur name down." don't shoot the messenger...
okay then

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2010
someone _ur_not wrote:
"whoever this is talking abt him and how he's not taking care of his kids, anybody knows all they gotta do is call and ask for something. plus ur still a wh*re for not putting ur name down." don't shoot the messenger...
he knows who I am and why don't you ask him when was the last time he paid any child support or got his kids anything. You have to have a job to do that. Just seem him a few days ago. Not working still partying still the same old brandon. And little girl I would watch who I call WHORE
Buddy

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon & Brandi are doing just fine and yes they live in Horse Cave. But, I agree with the person who said if he wanted to be found or even talk to someone from the past he'd find them. Brandi is a very good person and a great friend. She is very much in love with him and he feels the same about her. He not wh*ring around, nor is she!!! By the way, he speaks of his daughter often and loves his children. However, before he can provide a good life for them him & brandi have to finish their house...
whatever

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Buddy wrote:
Brandon & Brandi are doing just fine and yes they live in Horse Cave. But, I agree with the person who said if he wanted to be found or even talk to someone from the past he'd find them. Brandi is a very good person and a great friend. She is very much in love with him and he feels the same about her. He not wh*ring around, nor is she!!! By the way, he speaks of his daughter often and loves his children. However, before he can provide a good life for them him & brandi have to finish their house...
well I am glad they are happy and they r working on a place but that is no excuse for not taking care of brooklynn he doesn't call her to even see how she is and when needed to see what she liked he had someone else call, that is just plain sorry. If he don't start paying child support he won't be living no place but the hart co jail. Brooklynn wants nothing to do with him and as for brandy if she was smart she get the hell away from him
Brandi

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 7, 2010
I am smart alright, smart enough to know that everybody grows up sometime during their lifetime. Well Brandon has come to his time and is always thinking of his kids. We are currently getting Brooklynn's room ready(yeah that is why we needed to know what she liked). I am sure that everything is going to work out fine for both of us. Thanks so much for caring. lmfao!
whatever

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Brandi wrote:
I am smart alright, smart enough to know that everybody grows up sometime during their lifetime. Well Brandon has come to his time and is always thinking of his kids. We are currently getting Brooklynn's room ready(yeah that is why we needed to know what she liked). I am sure that everything is going to work out fine for both of us. Thanks so much for caring. lmfao!
fix away but she won't be using it. She wants nothing to do with him. He has broken her heart so many times. Imfao yourself
Brandi

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2010
Okay since you seem to think you know so much why don't you go ahead and put your name? Scared or something?
MISS YA B

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jun 10, 2010
EVERONE KNOWS IT IS THAT old nasty girl he had a baby with ....she is brooklynn's momma but last i heard she didn't have her either so ne way brandon i have always cared about u and always will last time i saw u was at ur aunt lisa's and we had a big fight i am sorry and have missed ya but who r u brandi and r u a black girl is all i wanna know...
jewel

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 10, 2010
whats up brandi tell brandon i sayed hi you guys come see me
wrong

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2010
MISS YA B wrote:
EVERONE KNOWS IT IS THAT old nasty girl he had a baby with ....she is brooklynn's momma but last i heard she didn't have her either so ne way brandon i have always cared about u and always will last time i saw u was at ur aunt lisa's and we had a big fight i am sorry and have missed ya but who r u brandi and r u a black girl is all i wanna know...
ur wrong and wendy is wwith her kid. Brookie is the one who wants nothing to do with him and wendy isn't nasty unlike him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mickey402 148,155
Steve Riley 41 min Copasetic 37
Michelle Rich 46 min purple 2
Kyle Milby 1 hr lwhit 3
needing to get in touch with tim brown/vfw (Jan '10) 22 hr Elizabeth 3
Kerri truman Mon itmebahaha 1
Bucky Bees BBQ Mon The word 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages