Next Last
this is q

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2008
who knows this man what can they tell me about him
dark knight

Raywick, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2008
who don't know him what ya wanna know and why.
this is q

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2008
because he is messing with someone i know who has a old man whos in jail and i want to know what kind of person he is
uncle Paul

Cave City, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2008
An Adam Puckett is married to my neice. They have a daughter.
dark knight

Raywick, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2008
well I hope their is two of them then because the adam puckett I know is sleeping with a girl named Kim and he works at restaurant in cave city
ben

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2008
I know who you are talking about but would rather not bring your friends name public to topix..however since you are wanting to know about adam go here ..he has quiet the rep in glasgow

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/T6...
dark knight

Raywick, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2008
who are you talkin too ben..you said you would rather not bring your friends name public to topix?? Who are you talkin to and about. Well this person uncle paul is saying he is married to his niece and they have a daughter together the one I know is got a baby boy and is messing with a girl named kim.
dark night

Raywick, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2008
so if he IS married to someone sounds like a whole lot of ppl is cheated on. But there is no way its the same one cause his dude has stayed NIGHTS with this kim girl so where does his WIFE think he is if all that is true?
uncle Paul

Cave City, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2008
It must not be the same one. Her Adam Puckett has red hair. Somepeople call him "lip"
thinking back

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2008
nah i am pretty sure this adam puckett has dark hair and a baby boy and hes only about 21
ben

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2008
this adam went to barren co high, with dark hair, I was talking to "this is q" earlier. he is I'd say 21 maybe already turned 22.
uncle Paul

Cave City, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2008
Not him. thank GOD .Iwould hate to have to hurt him.
this is q

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2008
yeah thats the one i am talking about with the dark hair he is a punk dating a women whos man is in jail and the bi*ch aint no better someone should smack her dentures out
ben

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2008
he's better known in glasgow...go take a look at the link in my other comment.someone started a disussion about him there. apparently ALOT of people know him with almost nothing good to say
this is q

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2008
yeah i know i want to know where he lives i know its some where in cave city also i hope the guy thats in prison find out and hurts him and her if not im gonna do it for him when io see him
uncle paul

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 8, 2008
ok
ill tell ya

Raywick, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2008
keep threatning n u will see what happens ashley n jt
i_am_sam

Prospect, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2008
aint no body threating you peice of crap i have nothing to say to you you will get yours in the end like i said you have all of them court dates coming up have fun with them but i promise you wont be back with my daddy wh*re
vincent mcalister

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2008
look here adam puckett is my lil cuz if yall aint got nothing to say good about him dont say nothing a all fo reall and im a man i put my name on here i dare yall to say something to me i juss got out of jail and aint fuck up over nothing
mee

Smyrna, TN

#20 Oct 18, 2008
i know adam puckett and hes nothing bout a drug addictwho thinks hes cute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 12 min Forrest 341
Word Association (Jun '08) 13 min Forrest 5,215
Dart Container (Jun '13) 14 min JB-JB 24
Hillary Clinton trashed 12-year-old victim to d... 35 min Be truthful 4
Cindy Gibson 6 hr Longjohn silver 2
Park Haven Duplexes (Apr '10) 14 hr Justfine22 17
the history of cave city (Oct '08) Thu Rhonda 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cave City Mortgages